So much for transparency and meaningful change

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Fuck Obama:
March 26 (Bloomberg) -- The Obama administration’s call for greater financial regulation may have its limits.

The administration late yesterday urged the U.S. Supreme Court to bar New York and other states from enforcing their fair-lending and other consumer-protection laws against federally chartered banks including JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Wells Fargo & Co.

The legal brief, which adopts the Bush administration’s position, is a setback for consumer and civil-rights groups that had urged President Barack Obama’s team to switch positions. The filing puts the administration at odds with New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo over the respective roles of state and federal regulators. The high court will hear arguments April 28.

“National banks are created by the government to serve federal purposes,” argued Solicitor General Elena Kagan, the Obama administration’s top courtroom lawyer. “Oversight of the banks is therefore principally entrusted to the United States.”
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aCdEKIwbiPzQ&refer=home

This is several times now that Obama has maintained a position held by the Bush administration. Fucking idiot.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

Just because its a position supported by the prior administration does not automatically make it a bad thing.

In fact, there are quite a few things about the previous administration that I WISH Da Big O would support. Like...acknowledgement of the 2nd amendment.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

In this case, it's a bad thing. He's shielding the big bankster fucks from criminal prosecution. AG Holder and Obama are nowhere to be found on prosecution of the massive fraud that's been going on for years throughout our economy. We'll see if they ever decide to not be such pansy little bitches with these white collar criminals. And no, Madoff isn't enough. I want them all. Or at least many, many more.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.