elizabeth edwards...

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
radbag

elizabeth edwards...

Post by radbag »

...is writing her memoirs and how it is she dealt with john's marital affairs??? wtf?! didn't she want to be left alone or something? i thought she desired privacy?

i can't understand that at all.
DocZaius

elizabeth edwards...

Post by DocZaius »

She wants to cash in before she dies. Is she divorcing John? If she is, I expect it to be a lengthy, stressful and expensive process - John was a trial lawyer, after all, and he's going to have some big-gun divorce attorneys.
radbag

elizabeth edwards...

Post by radbag »

hmmm.

if she divorces john edwards....and there's money made on that book...is he entitle to half of the proceeds?
G8rMom7

elizabeth edwards...

Post by G8rMom7 »

That whole thing is just sad.
Okay, let's try this!

DocZaius

elizabeth edwards...

Post by DocZaius »

hmmm.

if she divorces john edwards....and there's money made on that book...is he entitle to half of the proceeds?
Not if she dies first.

EDIT: And her will gives it all to someone other than John.

EDIT 2: And he doesn't challenge the will, which I wouldn't put past him.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

elizabeth edwards...

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

hmmm.

depends...did he contribute to the asset/earnings by way of the marriage? I think the argument could be made in his favor.

radbag

elizabeth edwards...

Post by radbag »

hmmm.

depends...did he contribute to the asset/earnings by way of the marriage? I think the argument could be made in his favor.
well - he did contribute to the family's assets by porking that video producer...the affair edwards had is the main theme of the new book...without him and his indiscretions, there'd be no book.

basically - he gets paid for getting discovered by his wife for cheating on her.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

elizabeth edwards...

essentially, yes...but she would have no claim to fame or a book without him and his fame. I think it's fair compensation. Lots of people get cheated on/divorced and can't get a book deal out of it.

radbag

elizabeth edwards...

Post by radbag »

essentially, yes...but she would have no claim to fame or a book without him and his fame. I think it's fair compensation. Lots of people get cheated on/divorced and can't get a book deal out of it.

so he gets paid for banging chicks? not bad.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

elizabeth edwards...

I understand you're being sarcastic, rad...but do you think it's any worse than her exploiting the situation simply because she married the bastard? She could've/should've seen he was a snake...the rest of the country (dems included) did.

radbag

elizabeth edwards...

Post by radbag »

i just remember her and he press-conferencing talking about the need for privacy and not wanting to be disrespected and wanting to have the opportunity to deal with this internally....fast forward and no one in that family is relevant anymore...now there's a book. lmao.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

elizabeth edwards...

^^^bingo.

If she's going to profit from the calamity, HIS calamity, then he should get a chunk of it.

a1bion

elizabeth edwards...

Post by a1bion »

The number of Americans filing first-time claims for unemployment insurance benefits increased by 35,000 to 626,000 in the week ended Jan. 31, the highest total since October 1982, the Labor Department said today. Labor Department data to be released tomorrow is forecast to show economy-wide job losses of 540,000, adding to almost 2.6 million lost last year.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aj5TvosKRrpU&refer=home

Heckuva job, focusing on the important issues of the day, people. Pat yourselves on the back.
radbag

elizabeth edwards...

Post by radbag »

it's a nice diversion you've gotta admit....when's pitchers and catchers reporting?
UFGirlluvr

elizabeth edwards...

Post by UFGirlluvr »

The last Sunday I worked Joe Blanton from the Phillie's was at the cooking class with his wife. He said they report end of Feb. Probably around the 19th. He was a pretty cool dude.
bluegrassg8r

elizabeth edwards...

Post by bluegrassg8r »

Edwards is utter filth- a fucking trial lawyer who ransacked the medical profession and then diddled a new age flake while his wife battles the plague of mankind.
Drop dead, you vainglorious prick.
Star Kings Forever!
TTBHG

elizabeth edwards...

Post by TTBHG »

Could not have said it better myself, bg. Bravo.
I am the law, bitches!
slideman67

elizabeth edwards...

Post by slideman67 »

Wow - real classy guys to attack a dying woman.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

elizabeth edwards...

Wow - real classy guys to attack a dying woman.
1. she put herself out there...it's not a one-way street...

2. I didn't see anyone attacking her...just saying she's being a bit disingenuous.

3. I'm not the least bit surprised you'd be mad at someone for pointing that out...so long as it's not a republican.

slideman67

elizabeth edwards...

Post by slideman67 »

Let's see - I don't recall responding to a comment that had nothing to do with party affiliation. I was commenting on a classless comment about attacking a dying woman. Contrary to what you might believe, not everything is about party with me.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

elizabeth edwards...

I read through the whole thing again...I can't see where anyone attacked her. John there has been some attacks on (all justified)...but not on her.

And yes, your last sentence is definitely contrary to what I believe.

radbag

elizabeth edwards...

Post by radbag »

i didn't attack her...i rolled my eyes and shook my head in disbelief

i didn't name call or anything.