pam and vertigo going at it on SCOUT

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
radbag

Post by radbag »

fast forward to the post started 12/15 @ 9:25AM by some alias named 'gatrb'....page 10 if it doesn't take you there direct.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=168&f=1974&t=3570910&p=10
radbag

Post by radbag »

this thread starts at 1237AM this morning (page 17)....boy, the nails are sharpened on this one too.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=168&f=1974&t=3385150&p=17
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

I pm'ed Pam to try and find out what some of that was about.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Damn, I really wish I weren't IP-banned on the Scout site. It sucks having to view this stuff through a proxy.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Also, PhotoGator posted this in the second thread rad linked to:

DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Quoth Pam:

Bravo Lacuna! Why don't you ask Verti about the Hole before she became such GREAT friends with Vicki! Oh yeah baby. Ask her about the night Bari was drunk and posted a pic of his **** for her. Oh yeah baby!

Yeah I know she professes her happy marriage all the time now, but there was a time when Old Verti hid the HOLE from her hubby! Oh yeah baby!

You wanna try again?
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

And here's another interesting tidbit, quoted and saved for posterity:

I wouldn't say "lost my moorings." Sometimes the ship gets blown off course a bit. Other times, it makes a stop in an unsavory port of call, lol. My shots have been made here for one reason and one reason only and that is because Ray & Growl decided that I was no more important than the dirt on their shoes. They not only made no attempt whatsoever to communicate with me over anything they "believed" might have warranted banning me - at ANY time - they also tried to shut me up - to censor me - and they ignored my emails (par for the course from Ray). They also left me nasty & taunting messages and much, much more.

My banning happened because I complained about an employee’s behavior towards me that I felt bordered on the criminal. I was never asked to give any examples or offer any proof (which I had tons of and told them so) and instead was told that I must be imagining things. It was recommended that I try to make friends with the person who was doing all kinds of things that I am not at liberty to discuss right now,

When I threatened to take it to the police if they were going to laugh me off like that, I was banned. Yes. That is why I was banned. I have the screenshot of the message Growl left me. I was banned for “threatening a moderator.” In other words, if that moderator had come to my house and shot me and I told them I was going to the police, they would have banned me There is absolutely no difference. NONE.

Growl was looking for any excuse to ban me and they tried for weeks to get me to cross the line so they could do so. I wouldn’t give them the satisfaction. So when I refused to bite on all the games they pulled on me and finally threatened to seek legal redress, I was banned for “threatening a moderator.” I have every PM I ever got and saved all the threads every time I posted. I have enough evidence to leave no doubt whatsoever. But Growl wasn’t interested in seeing it. Want to take a guess why?

The fact is lacuna that you have absolutely NO IDEA what this is about and NO IDEA regarding all the things that have spurred this on. To be perfectly honest, what I have done in these threads is absolutely NOTHING compared to what I have had to deal with for the past three years and it pales in comparison to what the two of them deserve. My beef with Ray has little at all to do with anything that happened on the boards. Only that he ignored me at the end. My problems with him have built up over the past three years as he has done several things that you could not possibly know about because there is no chance ray would have ever shared them with ANYONE, let alone someone who is a blabbermouth that would be telling you about them.

As I have said to a couple people here privately, I always liked you and thought highly of you, but for the life of me I cannot understand what has motivated you to involve yourself in something that you were not part of and that you don't know much about. For some reason you have decided to judge me and done so based upon a minuscule amount of information. I don't care how much you "think" you know. There is no way on earth you could know 1/10 of what has motivated me.

What I have posted here has been done carefully and with a definite purpose. I have done what I felt needed to be done and did it in a way that wasn't a “scorched earth policy.” If you knew the entire story you would understand that I haven't lost any "moorings" and in fact if I had lost them, this entire episode would have been 100 times worse.

No, I haven't completely "turned the other cheek," but compared to what could have happened and what certainly should happen, I am only centimeters away from being fully turned. I have about 21 months to change my mind, and I would be lying if I told you I haven't come extremely close to doing so, but for now at least I am leaving the karma of the guilty parties at GC up to One much wiser than I.

If you look in these threads you will see that other than celebrating the incredible irony of having those who were so nasty towards me by deleting all my Hall Of fame threads in the Pub (because they wrongly believed that would somehow upset me) accidentally delete the entire Pub. I said I felt bad for the people in the Pub and I do, but if you think I didn't have every right to celebrate Ray's stupidity and embarrassment over doing that then you clearly know a ton less than the 10% I gave you credit for.

Other than that, I pretty much stopped going after GC (other than finishing a funny Christmas card i had started and nearly completed weeks ago) the day Kategory5 started posting. And if you knew 1/10 of the facts about that situation you would feel a ton worse about what you posted regarding my “alter ego” than you could ever feel about having gotten into it with Pam. You would also understand why I had lost interest in GC for nearly a month.

I learned a long time ago – in my first marriage – that there are two sides to every story. There’s a reason that reached cliché status. Other than my half-joking “Jesus” graphics I have tried to stay out of this. And the graphics at you were a calculated response based upon a belief that ended up being correct. Had they been aimed at almost anyone on these boards other than you, I am sure they would have backfired, lol. It might never appear so, and it certainly doesn’t always bear the proper fruit, but there is almost always a method to my madness and this thread is a prime example. It has done well and done it with very little blood letting. I just hope tonight is a freak occurrence and we don’t end up needing a tourniquet.

(The best thing about my saying more here than I probably should have is that this is so long I won’t have to worry about anyone else reading it, lol.)
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

Yeah, she told me that Baritubadick sent Verti a picture of his little trombone and that she saved it on her computer. Later on Pam mentions
something that happened at the Orange and Blue game but she couldn't tell me what that was about, only that it would ruin someone's life
if it got out.
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

My guess is that verti and bari got up to no good at the OB game and Pam knows about it.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

I am SO not getting into all this...it's the holidays for criminy sake!
Okay, let's try this!

Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

Very interesting stuff indeed. :)
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
Toothy

Post by Toothy »

This is even more uninteresting to me than Brad Pitt.
Mlrtime

Post by Mlrtime »

Brad Pi? Oh him...
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

I am SO not getting into all this...it's the holidays for criminy sake!

Fer real. But when did they decide only deviants could mod the Pub? Glad I don't spend any time over there anymore.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Wasn't PhotoGator one of the folks in favor of the "rep" system?

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=168&f=1974&t=3474446
radbag

Post by radbag »

i love that Z and tipper are in that thread now...the BA flexing it's pecs.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

holy crap what a clusterfuck that is...I'm glad I was banned from the pub.

IHateUGAlyDawgs

yeah, he and a few others helped lead the charge to get those of us who bitched about rep banned.

radbag

Post by radbag »

run a search on Photo in the BA - some enlightening stuff
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Photo is an odd-duck...his posts are too long for me. I can't read that much without getting tired.
Okay, let's try this!

DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

I'm trying to stay out of that Scout trainwreck, but I saw that Tip posted, so I figured I'd pop my virtual head in there.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

I have popped back up in GC's pub (reptilius) - I'm certain to be discovered soon, but in reading back on the 7 pages of threads (yes 7...I guess they deleted them all), it appears there is some tremendous bitterness left over...wonder if we started the cancer that spread or if they did it to themselves.

wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

That's some funny stuff
Weegie

Post by Weegie »

Who is verti married to?
"It's been fucksticks as far as the eye could see this morning." --AA
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Who is verti married to?

Her husband?

:D
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.