List of video sites that you can embed...

You got a problem? Tell us.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

The video-embedding feature enables you to embed a video just by pasting the URL into your post. This feature works on the following sites:

YouTube, YouTube (Playlists), Dailymotion, Google Video, BBC News (UK Only)*, BBC Iplayer (UK Only), MegaVideo, MetaCafe, Veoh, 123video, 5min Life Videopedia, 9You, ABC News*, AdultSwim, AniBoom, AOL Uncut, Archive.org*, Atom*, Bebo*, Blip*, BoFunk*, Break (SEO Style)*, Break (User Content)*, Brightcove.com, Brightcove.tv, Broadcaster*, CarPix Tv, Cellfish, Clarin, Clip.vn, ClipFish (Old), ClipFish (New), ClipJunkie, ClipLife, ClipMoon, Clipser, ClipShack, Cold-Link, CollegeHumor, ComedyCentral(Inc. TheDailyShow), Crackle, CrunchyRoll*, Current*, Dailyhaha, Dave.tv, DotSub (w/o Captions), DoubleViking*, dropshots.com, Dv.ouou, EASportsWorld*, EbaumsWorld Videos*, ESPN, EyeSpot (Mixes), EyeSpot (Single), EyeSpot (Widgets), FunnyOrDie, G4TV, GameKyo, GameSpot, GameTrailers (Inc. User Movies), Gametube.org, GameVideos.1up, GarageTv*, Gloria, Glumbert, GodTube, GoFish (Videos), GoFish (Channels), GotGame*, GrassRoots ItvLocal, GrindTv*, Guba, TheHub, Hulu (Usa Only)*, Humour*, Video.i.ua*, IGN, IMDB*, Imeem (Video)*, ImageShack, IndyaRocks, Izlesene, Jokeroo, Jubii Tv, JujuNation Video, JumpCut, Kewego, Koreus, Last.fm (Videos), Libero, LiveLeak, LiveVideo, Machinima (Old), Machinima (New), Video.mail.ru, Milliyet*, MoFile, MotionBox, MSN Live/Soapbox, MtvU (Usa Only), MyNet, MySoccerMedia*, MyShows.cn/SeeHaha.com*, MySpaceTv, MyVideo, MyVi*, M Thai, NhacCuaTui, OnSmash, Photobucket, PikNikTube, Putfile, Rambler, RawVegas, Revver, RuTube, SevenLoad, ShareView, Sharkle*, Smotri, Snotr, SouthPark Studios, Space.tv.cctv.com, Spike, SportsLine (CBS Sports), StageHD*, Streetfire*, StupidVideos*, TagTélé, TinyPic, Tm-Tube, TrailerAddict*, TrTube*, Trilulilu, Tu.tv*, Tudou, UOL VideoLog, UUME, u-Tube, VideoJug*, videos.sapo, Vidiac, Viddler*, Videa, VideoNuz*, VidiLife*, VidMax, Vimeo, Vidivodo*, VSocial (Type1), VSocial (Type2), WeGame, Wipodo*, Yahoo Video*, Yahoo Video HK, Yahoo Music Videos, YouKu, You.Video.Sina.com.cn

In addition, you can embed MP3s from the following sites:

BooMp3, Deezer, EbaumsWorld Audio*, GoEar, iJigg, Imeem (Music)*, Jamendo, JujuNation Audio, Last.fm (Audio), Mp3tube*, MusOpen*, Passionato (Single Preview), Passionato (Playlist Preview), Project Playlist, Seeqpod, Songza*

Finally, these four sites are also supported, but they don't really fall into the audio/video category:

Imeem (Playlists)*, NewGrounds*, Orb, VoiceThread

If you want to post a link rather than embed the video, use {noembed}{/noembed} bbcode to prevent links being converted to embedded clips (replace the squiggly brackets with the straight ones).
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

Sweet!
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
radbag

Post by radbag »

god!

your niece got tall! who's christie again?

btw - terry's the guy tbl wanted to fight.lmao
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

No. That was Charlie. And yes she has gotten tall. Christie is Steve Gainey's wife. They have three boys.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.