Tilt

You got a problem? Tell us.
degator

Tilt

Post by degator »

does anyone have one? I bought one, and need help with stuff [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif[/img] lots of help
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
TheTodd

Tilt

Post by TheTodd »

I don't but I could give it a try. What's going on?
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
degator

Tilt

Post by degator »

I got tons.

First thing I bought and downloaded these to my phone (ok well not the download part)

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/product ... ad.html?en

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/product ... ad.html?en

it tells me to (on the pocket plus)

# Open Start->Settings->System->Spb Pocket Plus
# Open menu Tools->Registration
# Enter your serial number

well I do that but spb pocket plus isn't under my system tab

I can find it under start, tools, my documents

then when i click on the setup

I get a box that says it is not a valid pocket pc application. I get that for both

I made sure it was good for the tilt before I bought it. I sent them an email, but have not recived anything back from them. I called AT*T but no one is there today.

Ok the other thing, can I take my music I downloaded and make them a ring tone? I also fucked up, and downloaded songs I liked from Itunes, but David can't figure out how to get it to my phone. The lap top (vista) viao lap tap, doesn't seem to want to sync with my phone, even if it says it will.

Ok, I will let you mull those over first [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_eek.gif[/img] Thanks
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
TheTodd

Tilt

Post by TheTodd »

Last to first as I can help. Does your laptop have Blue Tooth capabilities? You could probably use Blue Tooth to connect the phone to the laptop if it supports it. I see the phone will connect to Wi Fi so you can probably connect it to your home wireless network and download to the phone.

The phone supports ringtones in the following formats: MIDI, MP4, H.263, MP3, WAV, WMV. So the songs would have to be one of those types of files for it to work.

Have you seen this? It is a Device Tutorial:

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone- ... rod1040011

Did you get a MicroSD card for the phone? I would recommend it. You can get one that is 2Gb and it won't cost you much if you get one online. Then you can easily copy music directly onto the MicroSD card from any PC once you format the card with the phone. 2Gb will hold a decent amount of songs and pics.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
degator

Tilt

Post by degator »

yep, got the card. I do have songs downloaded to it, but I kinda wanted to take some of them and make a ring tone. I will look into maybe trying to change some of the formats to the ones I like and maybe that will work.

I did the link thing, it does the basics, so does the book. But damn it doesn't tell you chit you need to know like how to set the alarm, and fix the front screen.

I will go see the at*t guy, and see if he can help in the morning. I got the media package on the phone. I am not sure if I like it (guess I am not use to it) my brother in law is going to send me his old Iphone, but since my phone died before he could send it I got this one. BIL is still going to send his old phone so I will see if I like that more, and give pman this one. Or maybe I will get use to it. Who knows.

Not only does your mii kick ass in wii sports but you rock as well.

Thanks
degator

Tilt

Post by degator »

oh, and I think this web page should add a mobile deal to it, so reading the threads would be easier.
MinGator

Tilt

Post by MinGator »

^^^i'd be interested in this as well if it can be done. Doc? in between selling your house and closing on the new one, uprooting and moving your family back down south and finding a new job.....could you get on this? :)
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
DocZaius

Tilt

Post by DocZaius »

It can't be done easily.

There were a couple of mods to do this for prior versions of this software, but not for this version. Even then, they were kind of shaky.

If we move to different software, it may be possible, but I'm not sure.
DocZaius

Tilt

Post by DocZaius »

I did some checking. The other forum software (SMF) that I was thinking about supports WAP without the need for a mod.

That's another factor in its favor, as far as I'm concerned.
DocZaius

Tilt

Post by DocZaius »

You can see how SMF displays on portable devices by going here:

test/index.php?wap2