46 PAGES WORTH OF PUB MOD THREAD

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
RickySlade

Post by RickySlade »

When the time is right, the best course of action would be to send a mass email to all the pubsters/other GC members. How would we obtain the email addresses? Are they listed in everyone's profile?
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
radbag

Post by radbag »

i think growl is ready to do something because he's stated that he's waiting to hear back from baka and tbl

i want to give you all my login and password so you can see for yourselves but i just KNOW that they're monitoring my ip address activity...a full on assault with 10 or more ip addresses viewing will bring about red flags i'm sure
radbag

Post by radbag »

maybe i can post my login and password for everyone if we promise to view at a certain designated time so as to not arouse suspicion...thoughts?
radbag

Post by radbag »

who at ESPN should get my login and password?
Weegie

Post by Weegie »

i think growl is ready to do something because he's stated that he's waiting to hear back from baka and tbl

i want to give you all my login and password so you can see for yourselves but i just KNOW that they're monitoring my ip address activity...a full on assault with 10 or more ip addresses viewing will bring about red flags i'm sure

What on earth could they be getting ready to do? No one has done anything today.
"It's been fucksticks as far as the eye could see this morning." --AA
radbag

Post by radbag »

What on earth could they be getting ready to do? No one has done anything today.

they don't like us...plain and simple...they'll make things up, concoct things and spin things to justify themselves...they'll be more proactive and say that they were preventing something.

i've got a gut feeling about this.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

I logged in over there for the first time in months today, just to fuck with them. Only forum I went to was the basketball one, to see what was being said about Speights.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

No, don't give us your login and password. You're right. They'll see a bunch of different IPs and ban you without a second thought.

Best to let sleeping dogs lie. Just document as you see fit.
wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

No, don't give us your login and password. You're right. They'll see a bunch of different IPs and ban you without a second thought.

Completely agree... I trust you, all-knowing radbag...
radbag

Post by radbag »

MR. radbag to you you cretin
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

That's alot of reading to do but maybe I can figure out why I was banned.
wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

MR. radbag to you you cretin

Sorry, sir... It wont happen again.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

wow if you can believe all of that, rad your ass must be raw from being kissed so often.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
degator

Post by degator »

shit more pub/gc drama.
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
radbag

Post by radbag »

just read a lil about docz pming biggator about rep and how docz wanted biggator to rep the following individuals to get more rep :lmao:

this is too rich.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

^^ No, they weren't fake. They were names I randomly picked off the member list but who had few (if any posts). I was hoping for some chaos.
radbag

Post by radbag »

devious doc....simply devious.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Now that I know the mods were monitoring the situation, I should've chosen more regular posters.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

BariTubaBone 05-31-2008 03:24 PM
This bullgatordaddy guy is starting to agitate me. He keeps pushing the limits and then tries to bring up some technicallity. I don't know if he is half drunk most of the time, but he pms me the appropriateness of pics, and when I tell him it's not appropriate, a week later he asks me about the same pics. ahhhh!

Now he is posting nude pics but adding little gator heads on the nipples. I'm tired of folks doing their darndest to puch the limits.

I nominate bullgatordaddy for the next BA invite.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

if he's annoying bari he might be worth a look. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif[/img]
texgator

Post by texgator »

So in Too Hot, someone just asked when the US economy was going to recover, and I replied about the time when Seventh Day Adventists stop eating Kellogs.

It will be interesting to see if they catch it/discuss it.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

^^^banned! in 5...4....3.....2.......
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

So in Too Hot, someone just asked when the US economy was going to recover, and I replied about the time when Seventh Day Adventists stop eating Kellogs.

It will be interesting to see if they catch it/discuss it.

If nana figures out that it's a dig at bari, then you're toast. She might not, though.

You know, I thought she was pretty fair until reading some of her contributions in the moderator forum today.
texgator

Post by texgator »

Meh...my goal is to get banned totally. After reading the above comments, I have decided TT's strategy is best, they don't need any more web hits from me.

I guess I could just go whole hog and change my sig.
texgator

Post by texgator »

I just added the rusty trombone sig to my GC profile and posted a simple reply in Awesome Recruiting. Now lets see how long it takes....