46 PAGES WORTH OF PUB MOD THREAD

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Do I wanna know how you got this?

I just scanned through it, but it looks like everything we always suspected was true.
Weegie

Post by Weegie »

Alright, I'm going to start fucking with them. But I'm going to be so benign they won't be able to say a word to me. I'll just be everywhere.
"It's been fucksticks as far as the eye could see this morning." --AA
Weegie

Post by Weegie »

Mom7, would you like to join me for some mild banter in the Pub today?
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Please keep us updated and I will likely be staying away from there for a while. I have to take Tatum to the doctor today to check her ears...then I'm hoping to take them to see Wall-E today. Woo hoo! Have fun you all!

I can't wait for PMC to see this stuff.
Okay, let's try this!

DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

brave and I discussed this last week as well. I have created a new users group with very limited accesses I may start placing them in. User group name is AH. Stands for assholez.

Could this be the reason you can see the Mod forum, rad? Maybe they fucked up the permissions? If so, it may be possible that the others who have been banned from the Pub can see it, too.
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

What would starting a new user group accomplish, Doc?
I am the law, bitches!
radbag

Post by radbag »

What would starting a new user group accomplish, Doc?

it's just easier to lump us all together...all with no access to the pub
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

^^^ This. Instead of manually going in and editing each user's permissions, they'll just add everyone they suspect to be a BA'er to the "AH" user group. That way, they can just edit the group's permissions to reflect their paranoia on any particular day.

They might decide to let the group back into the Pub, or ban them from Too Hot. All they have to do is change the permissions once.
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

You should copy and paste everything over there where they are bad mouthing posters. When the time is right, open it up to all of the GC posters so they can see how bad they are being trashed behind their backs.

THAT IS A GREAT PLAN!!! Unfortunately that thread would be deleted within 5 minutes. I know this as I had one deleted that fast. I tried to start a rumor on Swamp Gas after we lost to SC that Urbam was going to leave and Leak was going to transfer. I really wanted to work those tards into a frenzy.

What pisses me off is that I spent a lot of time working on a perfectly reasonable lie. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_smile.gif[/img]
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Ya gotta make multiple threads, all at once. Of course, they can probably just ban the username and delete all posts made by that username.
texgator

Post by texgator »

You know...I cannot begin to say how ridiculous this is. What a 9th grade power trip these dudes are on.
Weegie

Post by Weegie »

It's funny how Growl has already mentioned my presence in the Pub, especially since I've never done anything except complain about Bill's and Pam's constant flirting in threads that have nothing to do with them. If they went back and read through my threads, they would find nothing.

Well, I did post the tuba video, but, come one--that's just funny.
radbag

Post by radbag »

It's funny how Growl has already mentioned my presence in the Pub, especially since I've never done anything except complain about Bill's and Pam's constant flirting in threads that have nothing to do with them. If they went back and read through my threads, they would find nothing.

that's because you're part of the "CULT"
Weegie

Post by Weegie »

that's because you're part of the "CULT"

I know. And I enjoy it, just as I'm enjoying being blandly pleaseant in the Pub today.
radbag

Post by radbag »

i wonder how we can get bill and others this info without implicating ourselves.

maybe a website with a link for all to see?
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

You should copy and paste everything over there where they are bad mouthing posters. When the time is right, open it up to all of the GC posters so they can see how bad they are being trashed behind their backs.

THAT IS A GREAT PLAN!!! Unfortunately that thread would be deleted within 5 minutes. I know this as I had one deleted that fast. I tried to start a rumor on Swamp Gas after we lost to SC that Urbam was going to leave and Leak was going to transfer. I really wanted to work those tards into a frenzy.

What pisses me off is that I spent a lot of time working on a perfectly reasonable lie. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_smile.gif[/img]

No my friend. You simply post the link with a synopsis on all of the boards at once. Enough people would see it and click on it, TCU site maybe, that the word of mouth would spread like wildfire. But, you have to host it on a site that they can't delete it.
I am the law, bitches!
Weegie

Post by Weegie »

Knowledge is power. Guard this access.
wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

Knowledge is power. Guard this access.

Agreed... Until the time is right. They will try and "bring the hammer down," and when they do, they shall be smited... SMITED, I SAY!
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

needs more of a life? them for writing and think it or me for reading most of it?
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
radbag

Post by radbag »

needs more of a life? them for writing and think it or me for reading most of it?

it's like voyeurism...
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Yep. No reason to let them know which hand the knife is in until we're ready to strike.

But I figure we could either post them at the TCU site or maybe on Blogger or something.
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

Is that all the threads? I would copy and paste every single thing you can. Even if it was about the sports posters. Every poster they badmouth is webhits and dollars lost.
I am the law, bitches!
wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

Is that all the threads? I would copy and paste every single thing you can. Even if it was about the sports posters. Every poster they badmouth is webhits and dollars lost.

Yep, get it all.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

You know I have to wonder what ESPN would think about being aligned with a site that has a forum with nude (possibly illegal with some of those Darth posted) pics.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

^^^I'm pretty sure being that I work for their Mother company (and they are quite sensative to such topics), that ESPN would NOT be pleased...Mwwaaaaaa haaaa haaaaaa.
Okay, let's try this!