TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
Toothy

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by Toothy »

I'm interested in what the fuck a "strike" is. Exactly what angers the mods and brings the ban? And is this applied consistently?

I assume the answers are who knows and hell no.
MinGator

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by MinGator »

Anyone reading this forum should have the power to ban any of these folks SO, if the need arises do so then bring it here for discussion.

rad, does your power to read come with this power as well?

a ban of shane would make me laugh my ass off.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
radbag

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by radbag »

i just checked and no, i do not have the ability to ban shane....growl is a liar!
G8rMom7

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by G8rMom7 »

This is amazing to me. I probably post over there on average once or twice a week. I honestly do not post as some sort of scheme to bother mods and I don't have hidden meanings in my posts. It's amazing that anyone could think otherwise.

Why do I post over there? Boredom....really. Whenever it gets slow in here (because most of us have lives and aren't on the internet 24/7), I go over there to catch up on things I find mildly interesting. That's it.

Even the exchange I had with Bari the other day was no big deal...I called him a Grouch. It's not like I attacked him and called him a douche or anything. He IS a grouch...everyone knows it.

I don't know, but I sort of wish you never saw this stuff Rad...ignorance is bliss, I guess...I don't really like people talking about me (especially when it's misinformed or untruths) behind my back, and others who don't know me believing it. I would make a horrible celebrity.

I'm going to go take a hot shower now.
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by radbag »

knowledge is power from where i sit.
radbag

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by radbag »

OUR VERY OWN TEXGATOR BANNED

GatorGrowl 06-27-2008 04:07 PM
Texgator banned

Harassing a moderator

texgator Administrator 06-27-2008 Permanent Never Forever [Lift Ban] smoke em if you got em

GatorGrowl 06-27-2008 04:05 PM
TexGator Banned

texgator Administrator 06-27-2008 Permanent Never Forever [Lift Ban] smoke em if you got em

bakaduin 06-27-2008 11:38 PM
Curious what he said
RickySlade

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by RickySlade »

Werd. I don't give a damn if they talk about me behind my back...accurate or not. They don't know me...why should I care what they think of me (it's interesting to read, but it really doesn't have an effect on me)?
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
slideman67

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by slideman67 »

I'm interested in what the fuck a "strike" is. Exactly what angers the mods and brings the ban? And is this applied consistently?

I assume the answers are who knows and hell no.

Exactly - it is whatever the fuck they want it to be.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
slideman67

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by slideman67 »

Agreed! That power must be put to use.

I'm also a believer in revenge.
G8rMom7

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by G8rMom7 »

Oh believe me...I know it SHOULD'T bother me...it just does. I'm not going to do anything about it, its not worth the aggrevation for me. Plus, I know you all will be handling the situation just fine.
Okay, let's try this!

annarborgator

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by annarborgator »

They make us sound like a cult, all following the bizarre "radbag". [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif[/img]

Don't get me wrong, rad, you are a leader but much of our action is just whenever a few of us get annoyed, make our voices heard and they pounce on us, leading us to stick up for our friends. It's really basic small group psychology and I think their assessment of you as being the one and only ringleader is misguided.

The BA rolls hard and tight, we can't help that. It's a great quality of the group, IMO.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
GoneFishinGator

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by GoneFishinGator »

rads a pussy....just ask Shane.......
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

radbag

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by radbag »

George -- you just made me spit out a perfectly made vodka martini you bastid.
radbag

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by radbag »

SLINKY JUST CALLED OUR BOY TEX A "JERK" [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]

GatorGrowl 06-27-2008 04:05 PM
TexGator Banned

bakaduin 06-27-2008 11:38 PM
Curious what he said

GatorGrowl 06-28-2008 11:31 AM
This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Quote:
Really? Can I trade them in on something really cool like negative rep points or something? Maybe you can send me another cat picture.

slinkygator 06-28-2008 01:11 PM
Jerk. Good riddance.
texgator

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by texgator »

Hee hee
RickySlade

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by RickySlade »

Jerk? [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]

I demand to know where the quick reply feature has gone, you dirty mokey!
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
Weegie

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by Weegie »

Jerk. Good riddance.

Nobody puts Baby in a corner!
"It's been fucksticks as far as the eye could see this morning." --AA
texgator

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by texgator »

Jerk. Good riddance.

Nobody puts Baby in a corner!

Weg, I think I'm ready to do the lift.
G8Rpmc

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by G8Rpmc »

"baka

i'm sure david forwarded this to you....you've probably received another from davide that was sent to him by PMCGOLDENERA."

Dang it rad. I wish you had not written that. I don't care that they know that I am a member here, but now they see my complaint as just a ploy to
attack Bari..... kinda like a cruel game or something by rad's crew. I really was upset at his treatment of AU and Mom7.

You young guys have your fun doing that kind of stuff, and I've never participated. It's not really my style. You know I love you all, but I don't operate that way with other people.

notfeelingverygoodatthemoment
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
G8Rpmc

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by G8Rpmc »

Oh....and maybe Growl let rad see the mod forum as a way to warn him about the bannings that will take place if any of us do the slightest thing to upset any of the mods.

Just a thought...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
slideman67

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by slideman67 »

I don't know - that doesn't seem to ve his style. Given how paranoid they are I don't think Growl would want us to see what they say about us.

Hope you feel better.
G8rMom7

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by G8rMom7 »

PMC...I'm confused...are you saying you wish Rad hadn't posted in here what was said? Or did Rad tell baka or Growl that he knew you sent Growl an PM? I was upset when I saw that Growl had posted your PM in the Mod forum. You asked for him NOT to do so. It seemed to me that by him posting that PM in the Mod forum, he already just figured it was another complaint from a BAer...which I know you didn't want to do.

I was going to write to AU about it, but I am just trying to avoid that stuff. I appreciate that PMC stood up for me when all i did was call Bari a Grouch. It still amazes me that they are so freaked out by BA members. Weird.
Okay, let's try this!

RickySlade

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by RickySlade »

PMC...I'm confused...are you saying you wish Rad hadn't posted in here what was said? Or did Rad tell baka or Growl that he knew you sent Growl an PM?

The latter.
radbag

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by radbag »

everyone knows i've got a relationship with you pmc...bill knows it, growl knows it, shane knows it...my relationship with you is from the pub...no one i've mentioned knows it to be more than that (the BA).

i'm confused as to how my informing him that both a respected and a not-so-respected pubber are in agreement with what is going on?
radbag

TSIFU - PAYDIRT

Post by radbag »

PARANOIA SETTING IN!!!

GatorGrowl 06-28-2008 10:41 PM
Be on the look out for

Posters with less than 10 posts or so posting on the pub. List them hear so I can make sure they are not reincarnated banned members.