What. The. Fuck.

We are often imitated, but never duplicated. If you are looking to have fun and relax this is the place for you. Cuttlefish from all walks of life retreat here for tales and buttplugs. Gator or not you are welcome here if you want to have fun, relax and earn MASSIVE REP STARS!!1! Step right on in, folks, and savor the circlejerk.
annarborgator

What. The. Fuck.

Post by annarborgator »

So I get into my car to run out for a quick lunch, put the key in the ignition and turn. But it won't turn. Not at all...it's in park, the steering wheel isn't locked and the fucking key won't turn.

And of course my spare key is hidden so goddamned well that you have to lay on the ground to find it, which I can't do in the middle of my fucking workday. Looks like I'm a prisoner here for a little while. My dad's gonna be in town later this afternoon so he's going to stop by to check out the situation.

Fucking annoying. I hate when shit that is supposed to always work doesn't work.

End rant.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
a1bion

What. The. Fuck.

Post by a1bion »

Dood, that sucks. Something like that happened to me with my car not too long ago. Turned out, the battery was defective and had died.
DocZaius

What. The. Fuck.

Post by DocZaius »

The battery shouldn't affect whether your key turns or not.

My old '96 Camry developed a problem like this. I had to jiggle the key in just the right way to get it to turn. Eventually, I learned the right way to slide the key in and turn it without jiggling. No one else could drive my car, though.
mommygator

What. The. Fuck.

Post by mommygator »

The suburban will do that if you turn it off with the steering wheel turned crooked. Gone is the only one who can fix it when it does that. I can try till I turn blue in the face and get zip for results. He'll stick the key in and it immediately frees up.
GoneFishinGator

What. The. Fuck.

Post by GoneFishinGator »

I'm special that way.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

G8rMom7

What. The. Fuck.

Post by G8rMom7 »

My clothes dryer broke last Friday right in the middle of a load...so I had a semi-damp load in the dryer and a soaking wet load in the washer ready to get all moldy.

Fortunately, my extended warranty goes until August of this year, so I just made it. Who says the Maytag repairman doesn't ever have any work to do. But I didn't get it fixed till Monday so I had to do the rest of my clothes drying at the neighbors over the weekend. Not the end of the world, but a pain in the arse nonetheless.

I absolutely dread the idea of having my car not work when I'm stuck somewhere with the kids. Thus I have AAA and I usually end up trading it in when it gets too close to being that "age" where I have to worry. It's one thing to be stuck when you're by yourself, but I don't know what I'd do if I got stuck with Nate or the others in the car with me. Ugh.
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

What. The. Fuck.

Post by radbag »

at least you have a job [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
annarborgator

What. The. Fuck.

Post by annarborgator »

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
G8Rpmc

What. The. Fuck.

Post by G8Rpmc »

I hate it when the mechanical stuff that we use every day, depend on so much, breaks down or doesn't work correctly.

My wonderful iMAC computer is working just fine, but the other day when I touched the top of the computer, I noticed that it was HOT....not warm, but very hot. I called Apple, they walked me through some resetting stuff to try, but that didn't work. I am driving to Orlando on Fri to take it to the Apple store to be repaired. I'm still using it, just watching the hotness of the case.

The Apple rep said it might take 7-10 days to get it repaired. What the heck? I have to drive 80 miles to get it fixed.....the tech will open it up and replace the part, and I should be on my way. I also purchased the 3 year protection warranty. So, if it's a major problem, then pass on a new one my way. Ugh...

I have no regrets purchasing this computer. I love it! I'd love to purchase a MACbook too. I have 2 good friends going to Orlando with me. Shopping and lunch at PF Changs! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_smile.gif[/img]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
radbag

What. The. Fuck.

Post by radbag »

apples are worth it...thank god i let you talk me into converting.

i'm a believer!
G8rMom7

What. The. Fuck.

Post by G8rMom7 »

PMC...you should take my MIL down with you so she can pick out a computer! She needs a new one in the worst way and I told her she needs to do what you did and go to them.

We have a red line going down a quarter of Bill's new Dell laptop. I fear it happened when Nate knocked his computer to the floor. I know when I call Dell we will have to send it in...it's his business computer so he really can't do that...at least not now...maybe in the summer.
Okay, let's try this!

annarborgator

What. The. Fuck.

Post by annarborgator »

Looks like I'm gonna be here late, waiting on the parking lot to clear enough so I can have it towed to someplace to mechanic on it.
radbag

What. The. Fuck.

Post by radbag »

onSTAR would have your shit started up in a jiffy
annarborgator

What. The. Fuck.

Post by annarborgator »

onStar? I drive a 1998 Toyota with 150k miles on it you brown*, unemployed fuck. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]

*I am starting to use racist jokes much more often now that we as a country have moved past the issue with the nomination of Obama.
G8RKyle

What. The. Fuck.

Post by G8RKyle »

My '96 Camry will do the same thing. You just have to stick it in a certain way and it works every time (that's what she said.)
DocZaius

What. The. Fuck.

Post by DocZaius »

That's interesting that these mid-to-late '90s Toyotas all have the same problem. I wonder if there was a recall I didn't know about.
texgator

What. The. Fuck.

Post by texgator »

onStar? I drive a 1998 Toyota with 150k miles on it you brown*, unemployed fuck. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]

*I am starting to use racist jokes much more often now that we as a country have moved past the issue with the nomination of Obama.

Thats funny shit right there.
texgator

What. The. Fuck.

Post by texgator »

p.s. buy American, because Jesus loves patriotic consumers.
Toothy

What. The. Fuck.

Post by Toothy »

I drive Corollas. I saw where you said the wheel wasn't locked -- but that's what I always have to do, crank the wheel one way or the other.
radbag

What. The. Fuck.

Post by radbag »

DocZaius

What. The. Fuck.

Post by DocZaius »

Moving this thread public because I appreciate the angle that we now live in a post-racial society.
radbag

What. The. Fuck.

Post by radbag »

the MG is no longer on eBay...