The pub sucks

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
MinGator

The pub sucks

Post by MinGator »

it's the "so leave me alone please" part that really gets me. ugh, nm, it ain't worth typing.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
Tipmoose

The pub sucks

Post by Tipmoose »

I think its probably best that I don't get into this whole debate. I tend to get rather vindictive and personal when shit like this goes down.

As it is, I'm strongly considering submitting GC to every single firewall company/provider I can think of. They're currently not properly registered as a MessageBoard or SportsSite. They're "Retail" or something innocuous like that. Seems to me, if every damn firewall provider around blocked their asses, those precious webhits would dry up pretty damn fast. At least during the day.

And don't even get me started on the state agencies that would be interested in what a teacher posts on a message board, as well as the nearly naked chicks that also appear on that same forum.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
radbag

The pub sucks

Post by radbag »

i told you fuckers tipmoose was gold.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

The pub sucks

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

our firewall blocks it under the category of "sports"

G8Rpmc

The pub sucks

Post by G8Rpmc »

I've been away from here and just read this. I'll don't have time to post anything about it now, but I'll come back later. Thanks to some of ya'll for wanting my opinion. :)

What is this "post of the day" thing? Have I missed something? Just one quick comment....I bet Flip would nominate her posts. I have no problem believing that, but I don't even remember seeing any thing about "posts of the day" or nominations or anything. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/vconfused.gif[/img]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

The pub sucks

it was a short lived idea.

Tipmoose

The pub sucks

Post by Tipmoose »

our firewall blocks it under the category of "sports"

Message boards are much more widely frowned upon tho...which is what GC really is at heart.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
Toothy

The pub sucks

Post by Toothy »

And don't even get me started on the state agencies that would be interested in what a teacher posts on a message board, as well as the nearly naked chicks that also appear on that same forum.

Um, cough, cough, cough.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

The pub sucks

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]

Mlrtime

The pub sucks

Post by Mlrtime »

^^^
This ex-student is scorching hot. Good friend of mine just broke up after 9 years and I'm trying to hook him up with her.

And she goes both ways.

uh-huh......

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif[/img]
MinGator

The pub sucks

Post by MinGator »

Um, cough, cough, cough.
lol :prankposter: :prankposter:
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
radbag

The pub sucks

Post by radbag »

i love ya pmc...you know what i mean when i meant what i meant...
G8Rpmc

The pub sucks

Post by G8Rpmc »

^^^ I know what you meant radbag. :) Is that right? You didn't PM the powers that be and ask for help, that I know of, anyway. Did you? Ya'll are strooooong! :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

The pub sucks

alright - I'll have to read that when I get to work

apexgator

The pub sucks

Post by apexgator »

^^^ same here, but on the subject of sucking ... I'm out for a few days. Leaving in about 2 minutes to go to Indianapolis for the rest of the week. You people behave.
G8rMom7

The pub sucks

Post by G8rMom7 »

Good post pam...eh, I'm in an Adgator mood right now so I just say, "who cares"? I just don't want Hoppy getting banned over such a small thing.
Okay, let's try this!

IHateUGAlyDawgs

The pub sucks

[quote]

I think this is the biggest area of discontent.

We were one of their "own". Then they left us out to dry, most specifically rad, a1, Mlr, Todd, m7, de and hoppy (the mods). And even though I'm no fan of the useless bastard, they really screwed over Matt. It is a matter of time before they use vanders as the sacrificial lamb when the next flavor of the month comes along.

Mlrtime

The pub sucks

Post by Mlrtime »

I was never hung out on the Pub. I had myself taken off the board due to personal reasons. Lisa found the links on our home pc and due to some threads and some of the pics she was able to see was concerned that one of the kids might stumble on them. In deference to her I asked for the ban as the quickest way to kill any possible chance that the kids might be 'infected'. There are no such 'scary' things here so there is a difference.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

The pub sucks

I was never hung out on the Pub. I had myself taken off the board due to personal reasons. Lisa found the links on our home pc and due to some threads and some of the pics she was able to see was concerned that one of the kids might stumble on them. In deference to her I asked for the ban as the quickest way to kill any possible chance that the kids might be 'infected'. There are no such 'scary' things here so there is a difference.

then I stand corrected.

radbag

The pub sucks

Post by radbag »

hater is smack on!

and pam, i love your genuineness...

i'll just add that vanders does something that no one in the history of the pub does or has ever done to my knowledge and that's imposing her rules and her ways on the general public...not matt, not de, not anyone that i can recall has ever attempted such a brash objective

i'll add that there were many, diverse personalities that have come and gone and ALL of them have found it in the best interest of the community to tone down their 'schtick'....no one is greater than the community imo.
Mlrtime

The pub sucks

Post by Mlrtime »

then I stand corrected.

Nah, you couldn't have known and as I had asked Manny at the time not to bring it up, and as the good friend that he is, never did even to this day, which I still very much appreciate. It was such a spur of the moment thing and happened pretty much the same time all the crap started that I told Manny to tell the dipshits at the top of the fuck up chain that I did it as protest of the way he was being treated. Had I hung around for any longer and been pulled into the way Manny was being treated any deeper I would have been on their shitlist as well.

I was already off the Board so I never got the chance to speak my mind after it really got shitty. Manny and I kept in contact. degator had asked us both to Mod at the same time and it may sound silly but we had that common bond and that helped us to create a trust in one another. We were brothers, so to speak. When Doc started this place up, Manny got in touch and here I am. We're brothers again and being that I am the older, I've tried to get the little snot to stop all the ghey threads he always starting but I've finally given up. There's no hope that I will ever have any bearing on his gheyness, so I'll just have to accept my roll as the tolerant big brother.
radbag

The pub sucks

Post by radbag »

then I stand corrected.

Nah, you couldn't have known and as I had asked Manny at the time not to bring it up, and as the good friend that he is, never did even to this day, which I still very much appreciate. It was such a spur of the moment thing and happened pretty much the same time all the crap started that I told Manny to tell the dipshits at the top of the fuck up chain that I did it as protest of the way he was being treated. Had I hung around for any longer and been pulled into the way Manny was being treated any deeper I would have been on their shitlist as well.

I was already off the Board so I never got the chance to speak my mind after it really got shitty. Manny and I kept in contact. degator had asked us both to Mod at the same time and it may sound silly but we had that common bond and that helped us to create a trust in one another. We were brothers, so to speak. When Doc started this place up, Manny got in touch and here I am. We're brothers again and being that I am the older, I've tried to get the little snot to stop all the ghey threads he always starting but I've finally given up. There's no hope that I will ever have any bearing on his gheyness, so I'll just have to accept my roll as the tolerant big brother.

gheyest post of the year nominee....congrats.
a1bion

The pub sucks

Post by a1bion »

I think you two need to get a room.
G8RKyle

The pub sucks

Post by G8RKyle »

I'm actually having some fun in the Pub today, but it's only causing I'm cracking on some of them.

I'll probably be banned for not being sensitive.
Mlrtime

The pub sucks

Post by Mlrtime »

I think you two need to get a room.

pppfffffttttttt! I don't think so!