The pub sucks

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
sirhoppsalot

The pub sucks

Post by sirhoppsalot »

Let me tell y'all a little background first. When I was a mod and they started the post of the day crap we could see who nominated the posts and what the posts were and then we would either accept or deny the nomination. Well I'd see about 15-20 a day (for the pub) and they were mostly posts by Vanders...nominated by Vanders. lol She was nominating her own posts for post of the day. I had talked with Matt about it and he said that he'd talk to her about it and let me know the outcome. That was about the time that I left.

So it got the best of me the other day so I sent her a message asking her about it. She never replied why or kiss her ass or anything so a couple days later I sent her another message asking her if she had gotten the first message but forgot to reply. Still nothing.

So last night after a couple of Miller Lites go down I post in the boring thread saying "Hey Vanders did you get my messages?". My post got deleted and I get this from an "Administrator" account. hahahahahaha

Do not PM vanders and do not call her out to ask to if she is reading your PMs. Normally if an active poster has not replied to PMs it is priobably because that poster did not care to respond.

PM'ing her or referencing her in your posts will result in your being removed from the Pubs and possibly Gator Country.

Our people come here to have fun and not to be bothered by folks.

Growl sent me a message later saying that he was the one who deleted my message because I was "bothering" Vanders.

:lol: [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif[/img]
wpfox16

The pub sucks

Post by wpfox16 »

That makes me f-ing sick... To hell with 'em.
Weegie

The pub sucks

Post by Weegie »

Geebus. What a bunch of idiots.
"It's been fucksticks as far as the eye could see this morning." --AA
radbag

The pub sucks

Post by radbag »

wait a minute...vanders was nominating vanders threads? [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
G8rMom7

The pub sucks

Post by G8rMom7 »

That is nausiating!!! Hoppy, I certainly hope you reply to growl why you PM'd her in the first place.

You know I sort of liked Vanders but that annoys me. If she any kind of backbone/intelligence she would have just replied back to "yeah, I nominated myself for POTD...I like my posts...what's it to ya?". Then you could have just laughed and blown it off.

Copy and paste the above to Growl if you like. But what PISSES me off the most is how you can get banned, just for "bothering" the queen Vanders!

And nobody gave a shit about me and Weg when people were bothering us last spring. I'm bitter.
Okay, let's try this!

a1bion

The pub sucks

Post by a1bion »

Yup, one more reason why I don't need to ever bother going over there again.
RickySlade

The pub sucks

Post by RickySlade »

What a fucking cowardly bitch...

Face it, Hoppy...they know you're with us. You're screwed.
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
Weegie

The pub sucks

Post by Weegie »

That is nausiating!!! Hoppy, I certainly hope you reply to growl why you PM'd her in the first place.

You know I sort of liked Vanders but that annoys me. If she any kind of backbone/intelligence she would have just replied back to "yeah, I nominated myself for POTD...I like my posts...what's it to ya?". Then you could have just laughed and blown it off.

Copy and paste the above to Growl if you like. But what PISSES me off the most is how you can get banned, just for "bothering" the queen Vanders!

And nobody gave a shit about me and Weg when people were bothering us last spring. I'm bitter.

Yeah, that was annoying, particularly since we didn't do anything "wrong." We just didn't kiss anybody's azzes.
"It's been fucksticks as far as the eye could see this morning." --AA
TheTodd

The pub sucks

Post by TheTodd »

The what? What is this pub you speak of sir hops?
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
sirhoppsalot

The pub sucks

Post by sirhoppsalot »

I just wonder how many times she's "repped" herself...I've been laughing my ass off about the whole thing for a while. Here is the pm that she sent me after I got scolded by Growl...

Flip and I once shared an acct

Now let me ask you real politely to "treat" me nice
some bad news in my life and I don't feel like a hassle nor do I hassle others

So leave me alone please

Vanders
RickySlade

The pub sucks

Post by RickySlade »

Good Lord...now she's lying. I'm sure she wasn't the one doing it. Did her hubby post under her name as well, or did he just get on to nominate her posts? Pffft...

"Please me alone...I never do anything to anyone!" [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif[/img] She's had some bad news in her life...as if she wouldn't act the same way if everything was going well. I don't know how you phrased your messages to her, but I fail to see how asking a simple question could be classified as hassling someone. I suppose the repeated messages could be viewed as such, but all she had to do was answer the initial pm. Since the terrible news affected her ability to correspond via pm, I'm sure it has had a similar effect on her willingness to post in the pub...right?

Pathetic...vanders is, by far, the worst thing that has ever happened to the pub. Matt and Ric Flair are effing all-stars compared to her. PMC, what's your take on all of this?
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
annarborgator

The pub sucks

Post by annarborgator »

Vanders hasn't much fortitude. I would say I feel sorry for her, but I'm not sure it'd be truthful. Strength and depth of character is controlled by each one of us and no one outside our respective selves. She hasn't done quite enough growing up on the long term scale of emotional progression, IMO. It's a tough process and I do wish her luck.

We all have shit to deal with. You can't let things grind to a halt. Just soldier on. (I may not know vanders well enough for any of this to be completely true...just the thoughts I have at the moment.) But what do I know, I'm just a kid who probably doesn't know the first thing about the world...I'll be the first to admit that.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
apexgator

The pub sucks

Post by apexgator »

^^^ I actually do feel sorry for her. Still don't like her but I do feel sorry for her. She has issues.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

The pub sucks

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

I, like Ricky, care to hear what PMC has to say on this...not because I'm trying to start a debate, but because I believe PMC to come in w/ a different viewpoint that most hear and I want to hear it...maybe I'm missing something.

annarborgator

The pub sucks

Post by annarborgator »

^^Agree about pmc.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
degator

The pub sucks

Post by degator »

now that is some funny shit.
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
Toothy

The pub sucks

Post by Toothy »

I keep telling you motherfuckers that you have outgrown the tea parties that don't serve real tea.
MinGator

The pub sucks

Post by MinGator »

what an f'n drama queen. all kinds of posters have all kinds of issues. what makes her so special that a simple post asking if she received the pm's begets a pm threatening a ban!? if a post on a message board is enough to send you over the edge, then it's probably time to fnd another way to occupy your time.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
TTBHG

The pub sucks

Post by TTBHG »

I wouldn't go over there and read a thread if Addie bribed me with nude pics of herself. That place is an absolute dump.
I am the law, bitches!
radbag

The pub sucks

Post by radbag »

i feel bad for pmc cause she likes her and she thinks vanders has stuff to offer WHEN IN FACT it is PAM who has stuff to offer vanders...
AdGator02

The pub sucks

Post by AdGator02 »

"Man Lands on Moon"
MinGator

The pub sucks

Post by MinGator »

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
radbag

The pub sucks

Post by radbag »

Vanders hasn't much fortitude. I would say I feel sorry for her, but I'm not sure it'd be truthful. Strength and depth of character is controlled by each one of us and no one outside our respective selves. She hasn't done quite enough growing up on the long term scale of emotional progression, IMO. It's a tough process and I do wish her luck.

We all have shit to deal with. You can't let things grind to a halt. Just soldier on. (I may not know vanders well enough for any of this to be completely true...just the thoughts I have at the moment.) But what do I know, I'm just a kid who probably doesn't know the first thing about the world...I'll be the first to admit that.

i think you've got a good handle on it bro...
GoneFishinGator

The pub sucks

Post by GoneFishinGator »

Drama. It always has to be about drama.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

G8RKyle

The pub sucks

Post by G8RKyle »

I just wonder how many times she's "repped" herself...I've been laughing my ass off about the whole thing for a while. Here is the pm that she sent me after I got scolded by Growl...

Flip and I once shared an acct

Now let me ask you real politely to "treat" me nice
some bad news in my life and I don't feel like a hassle nor do I hassle others

So leave me alone please

Vanders

Dang. I'm glad our future generations are being taught by someone that can form complete sentences using
proper punctuation. Oh wait...no...wait. They're being taught by Vanders. Son-of-a-bitch!