new pub thread explaining away the blocked access

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
radbag

Post by radbag »

:lmao:

http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/sh ... hp?t=49875

1. The pub can not be everything for everyone. We have folks from all walks of life who want to post and participate in the forum. So, we will have all kinds of posts and threads because we are so diverse. If you want a pub that fits only your viewpoint then you probably need to go to a site that has more specific type audiences.

We do have rules here. We are not geared for children, but we are cognizant of the fact that children visit. So, we will not allow content that the children can not see or hear on broadcast television. So if that make us a boring site then that is what it is. We have always had the rule but we probably have not enforced it as we should.

2. If you want to post here, realizing we will not try to cater to one certain type of group then we want you to stay. However, if the only way you can exist is to go after people who are different than you then we will ask you to leave by blocking your access.

If Harriett Homemaker or Harvey Hardcore want to post and do so within the rules then other posters are NOT going to make them feel uncomfortable in doing so. Truth is, Harriett will get away with more in her types of posts because they do not push the envelope, but Harvey will feel as if we are always on his case and are targeting him.

So Harvey must be tolerant of Harriet and Harriett of Harvey if the moderators and administrators are making sure the content is within our rules.

We will enforce these rules within the forums and PMs if it is reported to us that someone is getting harassed.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Did you try to access one of our premium members-only forums reserved exclusively for subscribers? We don't blame you for trying to get the REAL inside scoop! Why don't you join us today and stop missing out on what thousands of other fellow Gators are getting?

You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Password:

Forgotten Your Password? Remember Me?

Can't access your link ...

Sounds though like they are getting ready to open the pub back up and can you if yuo don't abide by the "rules".
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

we will not try to cater to one certain type of group

Um, self-contradict much?
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

That doesn't explain anything. Why can't unregistered users at least view the forum?
degator

Post by degator »

that is some dumb stuff
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

I personally think it is a great idea. It means I never again have to go over to that dump. I am free from vanders and smiling cats thread forever.

[scroll:12m16trp]REJOICE BITCHES.[/size][/scroll:12m16trp]
I am the law, bitches!
Weegie

Post by Weegie »

Lame.
"It's been fucksticks as far as the eye could see this morning." --AA
G8Rpmc

Post by G8Rpmc »

I have to go over there and check out the responses to this.

Oh brother..Image
Last edited by DocZaius on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

I personally think it is a great idea. It means I never again have to go over to that dump. I am free from vanders and smiling cats thread forever.

[scroll:t2cekhif]REJOICE BITCHES.[/size][/scroll:t2cekhif]

Last edited by DocZaius on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Eh, against my better judgement I posted in there. Nothing controversial, just that I thought it was silly that such a thread was needed.
Okay, let's try this!

apexgator

Post by apexgator »

Aawwwwwww, hte kitties be making me miss the pub.