A question on goals...

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
DocZaius

A question on goals...

Post by DocZaius »

My goal is to get an unbanned identity going on the site again.

My banning was unjust and unwarned, but I can understand why they did it. I wish they had warned me or made my ban temporary or cut me some kind of slack because of my long history with the site.

What really gets me was they knew I had assumed a new identity and I was keeping a low profile - and I was even PMing with nana about apologizing to vanders. Then, for no reason they changed their mind and banned me again.

And they banned all you other folks without warning. That's what really grinds my gears.

To be honest, I don't really have anything to contribute to the Pub. I liked expressing my opinions on certain topics in Too Hot, and I probably miss that more. Heck, I can honestly say I've changed my opinion on a couple things from some of the few civil discussions I've had on there.

But I would still like to post there now and again, to make my presence known and every once in a while to shake things up and get people participating. I'm not talking about starting a controversy; I just mean having fun.
radbag

A question on goals...

Post by radbag »

^unfortunately doc - our intentions are misinterpreted and as long as bari is there, thing'll not change...he's declared us enemy#1 ... we threaten his 'board popularity' and he doesn't like the competition.
a1bion

A question on goals...

Post by a1bion »

I was just working from a computer in a different part of our campus and logged in to one of my remaining aliases with no problem. So I still got access.
radbag

A question on goals...

Post by radbag »

Fuck him. I will never and I mean never ask to be let back in.

i'm going to buzz that old fucking bastard tonite and see if i can get you back in.

who else needs besides you, slade, hater and apex?

edit: added hater.
a1bion

A question on goals...

Post by a1bion »

My goal is to get a big raise. And get more personal pics of Addy and Kate.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

A question on goals...

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

i'm going to buzz that old fucking bastard tonite and see if i can get you back in.

who else needs besides you, slade and apex?

There is NO chance he lets me back in...but I'd be curious to see what he'd say.

radbag

A question on goals...

Post by radbag »

i added you hater...anyone else?
IHateUGAlyDawgs

A question on goals...

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

rad, don't push for me at the expense of hurting your chances with everyone else...I know he's not letting me back in.

apexgator

A question on goals...

Post by apexgator »

I'm more interested in the reasonings why more than anything. I feel like, under the current mods, any post that has the slightest hint of impropriety would lead to further banishment.
Tipmoose

A question on goals...

Post by Tipmoose »

I would continue to paint him a picture of Bari being an immature loose cannon with delusions of grandeur.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
apexgator

A question on goals...

Post by apexgator »

Doesn't take alot of paint to see that picture
TTBHG

A question on goals...

Post by TTBHG »

who else needs besides you, slade, hater and apex?

edit: added hater.

Don't go out of your way for me Rad. I tried the other night when the shit was being spewed to sign back up to defend myself and didn't even bother with it. I have zero use for that place.
I am the law, bitches!
RickySlade

A question on goals...

Post by RickySlade »

Don't bother...still haven't e-mailed him, and I probably won't.
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
apexgator

A question on goals...

Post by apexgator »

Maybe you should do it as long as it doesn't jeopardize your standing. A stronger message may be sent when he notices that none of us post there even given the chance.
efbart

A question on goals...

Post by efbart »

My goal is to avoid anymore goals than those impressed upon me by the material world. I like to think of my intraweb time as an outlet for my shiftlessness.