redheadgator

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
radbag

redheadgator

Post by radbag »

that's not her fyi - my guess it's shane.

http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/sh ... hp?t=49151
a1bion

redheadgator

Post by a1bion »

If I could still post over there, my response to that thread would be as follows:

Hi Matt.
Tipmoose

redheadgator

Post by Tipmoose »

Ya think someone's trolling for an invite?
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
radbag

redheadgator

Post by radbag »

Ya think someone's trolling for an invite?

has been ever since that moniker resurfaced.

several of us, under the impression that it was an imposter, asked her questions about stuff and she was either squirrelly with her/his answers and/or flat out answered wrong.

- bryan was her ex-husband...i think she posted brian
- firefly was her favorite tv show...i don't think she answered that question (maybe didn't see it)
- she's registered at the heel site i visit every now and again...i mentioned it and she didn't respond (maybe hasn't seen it)

i should just put it to rest by PMing her.
a1bion

redheadgator

Post by a1bion »

No need to pm "her" to put it to rest. You really think the real redhead would start a thread with a title referencing a line in a Jay-Z song? I'm a frayed knot.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

redheadgator

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

she also said Jr was one of her favorite NASCAR drivers...the real red wouldn't have thought of anyone else but Jr.

radbag

redheadgator

Post by radbag »

i'm thinking we should embrace the imposter...give someone false hope.

we can fuck with this one to get them off their game.
TheTodd

redheadgator

Post by TheTodd »

more info for the game then. I think she lives(ed) in Defuniak Springs.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
DocZaius

redheadgator

Post by DocZaius »

^^^ Yep, Defuniak Springs. I remember there was something boring about her job, but I can't think of what her job was for the life of me.
radbag

redheadgator

Post by radbag »

was a pilot for the navy right?
DocZaius

redheadgator

Post by DocZaius »

was a pilot for the navy right?

She was in the Air Force ROTC, and probably the Air Force after that. I remember her posting a picture from her days as a student. I don't think she was ever a pilot.

I just remember her having some awful job where she could surf the internet a lot.
TTBHG

redheadgator

Post by TTBHG »

Why don't you just have her get on a webcam? Wouldn't that answer your questions?
I am the law, bitches!
radbag

redheadgator

Post by radbag »

i actually think we should go along w/the charade...feign weakness and ignorance....give shane/matt/growl a feeling of empowerment.
degator

redheadgator

Post by degator »

I looked back in my addresses, I found this Bryan Whatley [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] I think that would be him. I could not find any old emails
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
TheTodd

redheadgator

Post by TheTodd »

Yeah de. That was the dude she was dating via the web. He lived in Live Oak or something like that.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
DocZaius

redheadgator

Post by DocZaius »

^^^ I remember the psychotic meltdown one of them had (and posted) when they broke up.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

redheadgator

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

that was fgg...basically called her an alcholic whore.

Mlrtime

redheadgator

Post by Mlrtime »

Yeah, that was flgatorguy going on about red being alcoholic,etc etc. It was some rant. We deleted it fairly quick.
TheTodd

redheadgator

Post by TheTodd »

I got more of it from him in a PM. It was awesome. He made her really sound like she had an effed up life.
Mlrtime

redheadgator

Post by Mlrtime »

they made a pretty good pair as I recall. I think once they hooked up on a permanent basis he just couldn't keep up with her on the binge.
apexgator

redheadgator

Post by apexgator »

That is definately not her. I remember several of us posing those questions when "she" resurfaced and she failed.
radbag

redheadgator

Post by radbag »

still, i think we should not let on and continue on with the masquerade
G8rMom7

redheadgator

Post by G8rMom7 »

I went ahead and posted a Clay Aiken reference. I wouldn't be shocked if they got that one right though because that was fairly common knowledge. We'll see. I'm keeping up with the masquerade.
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

redheadgator

Post by radbag »

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img] good thinking allie...although i just googled 'spamalot american idol' and clay aiken came up.

at least shane'll think you're fooled...
G8rMom7

redheadgator

Post by G8rMom7 »

You know thats what I was saying...she used to love Clay Aiken right? That's why I did it...if there is NO reply, I think that is pretty telling that they really aren't Red. I'm sure Red would at least look it up and reply about Clay (if she didn't know already).

Oh well...I definitely want Shane to think I'm at minimum neutral.
Okay, let's try this!