Baritubabone AKA Cody Ray

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

I haven't taken the time to create a new alias, especially since Doc, apex, and TT are all having trouble with getting theirs created.

radbag

Post by radbag »

Let me ask a question - and please don't ban me for doing so.

How many people here dislike him and why? Just curious as I have not been privy to all of the exchanges.

He is a trombone player though - so he can't be too bad. :) But you guys like me anyway (I think?)

I haven't even mentioned this place in the Pub. But I do think it is funny that some of you are posting under other alias'. I have had a few PMs with him and he has been cool to me. But, I have noticed that the Pub seems to suck lately. The only really good thing there is the fart thread, and the occasional babe thread.

he likes you because he doesn't know you're affiliated with any of us...the minute he finds out (and i'm not suggesting you fill him in) that's the time he suspects you are pming him only to spy on him...he's weird like that...he'll turn on a dime if you tell him you're here...the pm's will stop coming...trust me harvey....don't let on that you're here.

do tell him that you think i'm an asshole though....and post his diatribe here [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

do tell him that you think i'm an asshole though....and post his diatribe here [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]

Oh, shit, that'd be classic.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Tuba or trombone lessons from Mr. Ray, anyone?

http://www.parramorepianos.com/education.htm
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Post it on the chans....*I didn't say that...* [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Oh, no you di'in't. I don't think most folks here know what you're talking about, but I do.

By the way, do you have stairs in your house?
wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

Yep... that's what I found, AA
bluegrassg8r

Post by bluegrassg8r »

Well,as the gospel of Paul instructs us "Pray without ceasing for every day is a Sabbath", so Cody is wrong and going to Hell to burn forever in chains of ice and lakes of fire and pests and be anally raped.
Star Kings Forever!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

Post it on the chans....*I didn't say that...* [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Oh, no you di'in't. I don't think most folks here know what you're talking about, but I do.

By the way, do you have stairs in your house?

I don't know what y'all are talking about either...

inside joke or can you fill us in?

radbag

Post by radbag »

Well,as the gospel of Paul instructs us "Pray without ceasing for every day is a Sabbath", so Cody is wrong and going to Hell to burn forever in chains of ice and lakes of fire and pests and be anally raped.

:popcorn:
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

found the stairs joke online...something about http://www.somethingawful.com goons identifying themselves.
radbag

Post by radbag »

pics tonite right tt?

we're gathering some pretty good recon....hopefully everyone here understands that we need to contain it here...let's not give this idiot any indication that we now know who the 'internet tuff guy' is.
radbag

Post by radbag »

possibilities are limitless.

all along, i've been chirping with verti on PM and hoping she forwards every single one of my transmissions to bari even though she says she's not...she's very, very sure that we are still informed from the inside...i've done my best to implicate growl....what better way to blow it up by pitting staff against staff.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

found the stairs joke online...something about http://www.somethingawful.com goons identifying themselves.

OMG! You're on to us! ABORT! ABORT!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Don't worry, I'm not even sure about the meaning of what I wrote.
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

pics tonite right tt?

I'm in. Like I said, can't do facebook through work but when I get home I will pillage everything of value from his account.

Do you want the GF's stuff as well? I consider her an innocent bystander but if you want it, I will snatch it too. I will fuck with him all day long and I would probably chuckle if someone else picked on the GF but IMO she is innocent in the whole deal and off limits.
I am the law, bitches!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

concur with TT on the GF.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

Yeah, don't fuck with the gf. She's already fucked by hanging out with him.
radbag

Post by radbag »

jack bauer would've brought in his GF

i don't think it's necessary..........................................................at this juncture.
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

Radmuthafuckinbauerbag
I am the law, bitches!
wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

He only has like 2 pictures on his facebook account... all of which I posted. Her account was the same.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

actually, fox....check the photo album...includes 39 pics, including a couple more of what looks like Mr. Ray...

"High School":

[img]http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v44/66/14/2064873/n2064873_34340845_8063.jpg[/img]

no caption (this is bari right? It's hard for me to tell us whities apart sometimes):

[img]http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v44/66/14/2064873/n2064873_34340846_8367.jpg[/img]

no caption (that's a sad mofugga):

[img]http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v110/66/14/2064873/n2064873_40956292_4299.jpg[/img]
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

and my personal fav, because from it we learn that your boy loves Primus and birds:

[img]http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v110/66/14/2064873/n2064873_40956293_4478.jpg[/img]
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

^^^^ I couldn't see any of those in his album? Are we still talking about his Facebook profile?
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Doc, if you scroll down on his profile page there's a link on the left under the section that shows how many friends he has in which networks.

Here's a direct link to his full photo album:

http://ufl.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... id=2064873
wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

Mutherfugging JACKPOT... I didn't even notice that!!