Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
radbag

Baritubabone AKA Cody Ray

Post by radbag »

he might go jack MF bauer on us.
UFGirlluvr

Post by UFGirlluvr »

Hell I can still get in over there with no problem so I could just use one of those pics in my avatar. I worked a double yesterday and missed all the fun it looks like.
wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

dont do anything yet... we're holding for now...
radbag

Post by radbag »

dont do anything yet... we're holding for now...

your discovery, your show.

you should be in charge of this mission.
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

^^Absolutely. Fox is a machine. He should work for the FBI with his detective skills.
I am the law, bitches!
radbag

Post by radbag »

does the girlfriends facebook have any additional photos of this peckerhead?
radbag

Post by radbag »

it's now loaded up on photobucket

[HIDE]login : boaisy_bucket
password : codyraysux[/HIDE]
Last edited by DocZaius on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

does the girlfriends facebook have any additional photos of this peckerhead?

I don't see any pics on her facebook at all, other than her profile pic. No albums posted.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

Don't leave this just to me... I want everyone involved in this bitch. Ideas! Let's hear 'em?
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Don't leave this just to me... I want everyone involved in this bitch. Ideas! Let's hear 'em?

You stole that quote from Obama (staff meeting on 1/19/08), didn't you? [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

^^Absolutely. Fox is a machine. He should work for the FBI with his detective skills.

What is this? The X Files? Agent Fox (Mulder)?
wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

You stole that quote from Obama (staff meeting on 1/19/08), didn't you? [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Obama is my national co-chair in the campaign to fuck baritubabone... He gave me the line and told me to use it! It's silly politics like this that turn America off to the process of fucking baritubabone... Shame on you, AnnArbor! Shame on you!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

:lmao:
radbag

Post by radbag »

i think you have to wait for baritubadick to draw his sword first fox...once he does, we'll have a fucking howitzer pointing right at his balls......i mean 'vajean'
radbag

Post by radbag »

he's been very, very quiet lately....very low profile.

this new entity is so unnatural for this dude. wonder what's going on.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

He popped up to answer my question about being obsessed with you, but hasn't responded much to anything else. I wonder if his reputation as a loose cannon hasn't resulted in him being reigned in a little.

He (or someone) edited my post regarding Hoppy's whereabouts. I said he was busy with Bari's mom and it was changed to "my" mom. *shrug* I changed it back and let it fall off the front page.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Aw, come on, dude. A bunch of us can't even see that. What are you saying?
wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

It's just some thread on gin vs. Vodka and he said something... I tried to call him out on it... he tried to puff his chest out... I corrected him (and then called him cody)... he changed the post and said that I "was letting other things spill over to the thread"

He's not reacting like I had hoped, though I'm not sure what exactly I'm trying to accomplish...
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Here...WP is justing trying rile him up the way Rad tries to rile me up. LOL

Originally Posted by WPfox16
If you like to get drunk, Drink gin... Sapphire is 94 proof...

In regards to impurities and the resulting hangover, Grey goose (35 a bottle) is distilled 5 times... Tito's (18 a bottle) is distilled 6 times.

From Bari

I don't drink grey goose, but I imagine shipping it from France adds a little to the price. I would love to try Tito's. Heard good things about it. I'm not really sure what their prices have to do with my post about good vodka vs bad vodka, though.

I used to drink some gin, but have grown more fond of vodka.

also, I don't think it's as simple as this brand is distilled more, therefore it's better (which I think is what you're implying). I think it's the distillation combined with the quality of ingredients that make a brand. But, I would guess that a brand that would distill more would be more apt to use quality ingredients.
Okay, let's try this!

wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

The guy is such a prick... When are we going to formulate a plan to put this guy in his place?
wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

Me:
If prices had nothing to do with the equation, why would anyone drink "bad vodka?" I didn't realize that you had the ingredient list of all vodkas to determine the bad from the good. I, perhaps erroneously, assumed that your only way to determine good vodka from bad was through the price (as most do, unfortunately), or through word-of-mouth endorsements, which almost always tilt toward the vodkas with cache (read: higher price).

You were also wrong in assuming that I was implying that more distillation automatically resulted in better spirits. Talk about a straw man argument! All I was saying was that Tito's has been distilled more than Grey Goose and, according to the EPA, (and my personal experience with distillation), the process of distillation is "[t]he act of purifying liquids through boiling, so that the steam or gaseous vapors condense to a pure liquid." All distillation does, in regards to vodka, is purify the ethanol to a point where the bottlers can add more water to get the spirit up to it's desired alcohol level. You'll notice that in no part of the post which you are referencing did I say the word "better." You had brought up impurities causing hangovers, which is what I addressed.... Just sayin'

Bari:

Damn. chill...

Me:

Don't worry, Cody (changed to Bari)... I'm plenty cool.

Bari:

doesn't seem like it. Seems like you are not plenty cool. Seems like you are letting other things spill into this thread.

Me:
I'm not certain to what you're referring. What in my previous posts has lead you to believe that I'm doing anything other than defending a point?

Bari:

LOL.
RickySlade

Post by RickySlade »

He's so fucking blind. You were explaining your stance on vodka/prices/whatever...how is that letting things spill over? It's not like you got irate and called him an idiot (even that often occurs during arguments/debates). He's the one with past drama chained to his leg.
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

that bari's a sensitive little faggot isn't he?

wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

My last 2 posts were just deleted...