Wow...this is almost popcorn worthy...

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
G8Rpmc

Post by G8Rpmc »

^^^got it Kyle. I misinterpreted your comments. Sorry.

I hear ya rad, and I understand and appreciate your honesty. I don't know that I'm very much respected, but I thank you for the compliment!

I am not a person who needs to "control" situations, and I think vanders is. I don't mean that in a condescending way, it is just part of her personality. I think she takes the "hits" because of that.

I'm very curious about that deleted thread. I'm going to ask Bill about it, and I'll share his insight with ya'll.

Peace everyone! I'm looking forward to a good weekend! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_smile.gif[/img]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
radbag

Post by radbag »

I can only think of one vulgar comment about vanders. And I wouldn't say Pam was slandering vanders in the Hole. She just
made it seem like she doesn't always agree with vanders.

maybe so but if you're gonna declare yourself the self-proclaimed morality monitor of the pub, you're gonna take hits...

i'm not sympathetic....if there's a brawl in the parking lot, you're either a participant or an observer...if she's an observer, she was standing too damn close for her own good. it happens...

next time, stay safe from the fray...observe from the rooftops...one is prone to getting slapped if you're too close
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

ya'll.

watch out for mlr. He's gonna git you. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

Raid at the time of the threads being moved?

The only thread I can think of that she would get a bee in her bonnet about would have been your request to make her an admin/mod, rad. But that wasn't a "raid" and it wasn't vulgar.

She PM'd me that day and asked me to "Tell Rad to quit picking on me." Since I couldn't very well admit that I can do such a thing or that you would even listen to me if I did, I just said "I can PM him if you like." That was the last I heard from her. I then deleted that PM and forgot about it until PMC's thread reminded me.

I was all over the boards and that thread that day and don't recall ANYTHING vulgar or even slightly insulting.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
radbag

Post by radbag »

tell rad to quit picking on me???

i wasn't even picking...if anything, i was throwing up props....wtf?!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

dude she has a complex...you can't figure it out.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
G8Rpmc

Post by G8Rpmc »

ya'll.

watch out for mlr. He's gonna git you. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

We've had a discussion about the spelling of "you all" in the past. I like to spell it "ya'll." Others spell it differently.. y'all, yawl, etc.

Is Mr. Mlr gonna git me for a spellin' it wrong?

Oh, and I got a short note from vanders in the rep area. I went to my control panel to look at the rep comments, because all of a sudden I had a gold star (I know....I know.....) I had sent her and Flip a pm in response to the one he sent me, like I mentioned above...and she said..."the deleted threads were horrible." Obviously ya'll didn't see them either. I need to ask Bill about it.

In my PM I sent her I heeded your advice rad, and told her to put on some strong armor and come back to the Pub... to not let just a few ugly posts keep her from something she enjoys so much. We'll see.
radbag

Post by radbag »

meh - no armor in the world can protect her...and that's not an indictment on the arsenal she faces...it's more about her sensitivities...the minute she loses control of a situation again, she'll throw her hands up again and retreat.

she's better off starting over again with a new login name if she really wants in...if she does that, she'll stand a fighting chance...so long as she doesn't gay up the pub again....or at the very least impose her rules again.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

Flip sent me a PM..."Her threads were being bombarded with vulger comments. It came to a head during a "raid" (whatever that is) by individuals wanting to be insulting and disruptive. The timing was in sync with the thread changes".
"She was very tired of being made fun of, belittled and the butt of crude comments."

PMC, I know this isn't necessarily your opinion that I have quoted here, just to preface this:

Flip has no concept of what a "raid" is. rad posts a thread requesting vanders to be made a mod/admin and she takes it as an immediate attack? That shows she's got no nerves left for the pub and flip can't tell his ass from his elbow because vanders is probably crying to him about it.

Hell, most of the people who would raid the pub from here are banned anyway, so you know that isn't true. If some other posters disparaged her in that thread then that isn't a raid, but an expression of the opinions of the present pub members...maybe she should take it as constructive criticism instead of a raid.

G8Rpmc

Post by G8Rpmc »

I understand, IHate. That's why I was wondering who made the comments Flip was referring too. Like I said above, "I know some of ya'll don't see her in a favorable light, but those of you who have expressed negative things about her....well, ya'll are banned and don't post there. So I know ya'll weren't involved." I was just curious about who was "picking on her." I need to let that just die. It's over and a done deal.

I do remember reading rad's post saying that vanders should be made a mod of the HoF forum. I thought that was a great idea and didn't take it as a joke at all! :)
Mom7, I hope to buy that DVD soon of one of his concerts. My mom has it and watches it all the time! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif[/img]
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

I think RickySlade did post something about vanders and anal sex, but that's the only thing I've seen that was vulgar.
radbag

Post by radbag »

I understand, IHate. That's why I was wondering who made the comments Flip was referring too. Like I said above, "I know some of ya'll don't see her in a favorable light, but those of you who have expressed negative things about her....well, ya'll are banned and don't post there. So I know ya'll weren't involved." I was just curious about who was "picking on her." I need to let that just die. It's over and a done deal.

I do remember reading rad's post saying that vanders should be made a mod of the HoF forum. I thought that was a great idea and didn't take it as a joke at all! :)
Mom7, I hope to buy that DVD soon of one of his concerts. My mom has it and watches it all the time! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ironically - it was VANDERS who was offended and it was she who asked to have all my threads removed...she thought i was trying to tear a strip out of her...who cares anymore...damned if you do, damned if you don't...i guess my rep precedes me...try to be nice and this is how it works....anyway, i thought it was funny that the mods/admins were quick to comply to her wishes....just like they were quick to comply with the wishes of the likes of bill/sickrick
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

I think instead of a "hall of fame," they should have a kid's table and a grown-up's table in that place.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

I think RickySlade did post something about vanders and anal sex, but that's the only thing I've seen that was vulgar.

TITCR (this is the correct response). Slade has it as his "bansig" here at the BA.

I thought it was funny [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img] but AA is an admittedly crude individual.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
RickySlade

Post by RickySlade »

You rang?
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
degator

Post by degator »

so I go over to the pub to see what is up. The forum is private, and no way am I logging in.
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

^^^ must mean something happened if you can't see the pub as a guest.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

They banned de? TSIReallyFU!!!
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

^^^ Yeah, the Pub is now unreadable by guests. This wasn't our doing; I wonder what happened.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

Wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that bari's post on the TCU site has over 120 views?
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Last edited by DocZaius on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

that's funny, Doc.

radbag

Post by radbag »

imbecilic and simplewitted.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

They are simply full of themselves. Paranoia sets in.
G8Rpmc

Post by G8Rpmc »

What the heck does that mean? If you are not a paying member you can't get into the Pub????? That's just crazy!! We haven't been having any non-members causing any problems! Heck! All of ya'll have already been banned!! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif[/img] j/k...

Is this a new thing? 96 and vanders are back posting today. GatorLuver has not returned. I wonder if they came up with that to keep v and 96 happy????? grrr...... And I posted that I was glad to see them back, but if the Pub went private just because of some pressure by them....... hmm.....that is just not right.

What about Swamp Gas? Can you get into Swamp Gas, de? Is it only the Pub that is private? What about THFSG? Tell me those forums don't have some bantering going on back and forth..... (j/k of course.)

This does make me mad. This could be keeping some very good posters out of the Pub. I was a free poster for a long time, and when I got hooked and made some friends, I decided I needed to pay up for the fun I was having. I hate to think that I would have missed out of knowing the Pub if it had been private when I first came to GC.

I'm not believing this. If this is new, then I am suspicious about v and 96 returning. NOT FAIR to the masses!