Wow...this is almost popcorn worthy...

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

Watching Bari and Baka defend the idea of creating the Pub Hof. I'm doing everything I can to keep them from changing their minds. Trying to be positive about it and encouraging that crew to 'give it a chance'. Im still very shocked that they did it in the first place.

But wow...Bari is having a rough night with 69...and the others are just complaining.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

BariTubaBone
Quote:
Originally Posted by GATORPAM96 View Post
This is a one way street Bari, just say it.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Jebus, it wasn't even my idea. It's sad to think that people I thought were my friends would turn on me just because they have to click another button to enter the subforum.

Wow...just wow....
Weegie

Post by Weegie »

I'm missing something. What's a Pub Hof?
"It's been fucksticks as far as the eye could see this morning." --AA
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

The Pub Hof = Pub Hall of Fame. Its where they're moving all the ultralong threads that really serve no purpose.

The Boring Thread, Word Assoc Thread, Cat pics thread, etc.

The only thing that matters on acceptance in the HoF is number of posts in the thread.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Eh, just this Hall of Fame thing. Stay away Weg. They are basically imploding over it. It's sort of nice that we really didn't have anything to do with it. Except for Tip who is just experimenting with stirring the pot some more.
Okay, let's try this!

Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

Im trying to keep them from deciding its a bad idea and going back to the way things were before. Not sure why I'm putting forth even that much effort. Nostalgia I guess. There's still some small part of me that hopes the pub can stop sucking so much.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

There's nothing wrong with that Tip. We actually wouldn't mind if it stopped sucking too...we'd find better/more quality posters to join us in the BA that way.
Okay, let's try this!

Weegie

Post by Weegie »

I'm not tempted to get involved; the issue isn't very interesting. I'm not sure why they're all so upset.
radbag

Post by radbag »

i pm'd bill when tip first broke the news just so he can gloat to the pub women that he had won the war on board format...it came in the form of a congratulations. :lmao:

their chains are so easy to pull.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

Wow...Bari is really REALLY showing his ass. So very immature. If he's still a mod after this display, I don't know what the admins are thinking.

I'm doing my best to keep an archive of this thread in case it gets nuked.
radbag

Post by radbag »

on page 3 and have gone thru 2 newcastles...

like i said, bari appoints himself as the defender of the pub and he is in over his head...i saw this coming from a mile away...he possesses no wit, no panache, no commandership to pull off what he thinks he can pull off...

hater could go in there and have that place in tip top shape within 48 hours if he wanted to.

i'm suggesting this to growl right now.
radbag

Post by radbag »

well i've read the whole thing and some observations:

1 - baka hung bari out to dry by not communicating to the community...in essence, he tossed bari a rope and bari basically hung himself.
2 - bari is arrogant, pompous and demeaning when he addresses the community...he needs a lil polish...sorta reminds me of shane...bari issues checks he can't cash...he says things confrontationally and expects respect in return...that bit about 'we protected you against THEM and this is how you repay me' was embarrassing
3 - shane jumping in was embarrassing...baka couldn't do it and shane had to fill in...shane did his best growl impression and was effective...he added finality to that sinking titanic....he basically put the bullet between the horses eyes himself...that horse suffered alot.
4 - bill could've better served his agenda by letting everyone hang themselves...vanders and the gals needed no help
5 - 96 was STELLAR in his debut as a frontliner...maybe an invite is in his future
6 - sickrick is irrelevant and him bumping and copying his own comments was embarrassing to say the least...he's a fucking child and was basically looked over and around like he was in the way...insignificant

so for those keeping score:

- bari loses his board cred from the ladies
- ladies are pissed cause they're being placated and patronized when they know they're being cast off (wonder who would give em THAT impression [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img] )
- baka is a no show as another opportunity to shine passes by
- sickrick knows now that he's relatively insignificant
- vanders is on strike
- pam is regretting paying 150 bucks to be told where and where not to post
- luver does well to defend herself and her groups cause but falls flat at the end after shane sets the record with an official statement...sorta relents which was week
- 96 appears out of nowhere as potential BA material
- bill is to the pub as salt is to open, gaping wounds
- tip is a wonderful tug-a-war player.
radbag

Post by radbag »

baka just posted his bandaid...blech.

took him long enough...all the combatants are long gone.
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

Dammit, now I gotta go read that crap. I keep hoping for the day where I no longer am drawn to that place.
I am the law, bitches!
radbag

Post by radbag »

todd just crushed a 450 yard drive and drove the green...tap in for eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATORPAM96
Bite me baby!

photogator : This and hair pulling? Girl likes it rough! Think I'm falling in love, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoGator
This and hair pulling? Girl likes it rough! Think I'm falling in love, lol.

Todd : Do you like Rick Flair?

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

Last edited by DocZaius on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

And then photo hit the nail on the head too...

Let's hope this thread never gets archived in the HOF. After a little time passes there are going to be a few people here who will realize they don't want anyone to ever see how an Internet message board became such a central point in their lives that the moving of a couple threads caused them to turn on friends and threaten to "take their ball and go home" and more. I know this is gonna score big points for me, lol, but I have to ask whether this amazing anger is more because this message board is one of the most important things in your life or because you have, ummm, lets say "control" issues, and this represents a loss of control. I mean, people threatening not to renew has got to be a play for control, right? I mean, does anyone really have that bad of a life that a minor disruption in the GC Pub would cause all the incredible pain and anguish many of you are feeling?[/size]

< snip >

sirhoppsalot

Post by sirhoppsalot »

That place is falling apart and it's awesome.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

I posted a picture of Nate over there just to update a few folks who cared...I didn't know AU was still over there...she was/is nice. Anyway, Bill made some comment about me refereeing what's going on over there. I declined and told him I do too much of that with my two middle girls. LOL.

Oh well...I really did like baka...I think he was set up to fail. But I tried to warn him early on and he didn't want to listen. He made his bed I guess.
Okay, let's try this!

sirhoppsalot

Post by sirhoppsalot »

Dumbasses are saying that their threads are falling off of the front page to quick, but they have 2 sub-forums linked, an announcement, and 6 stickied threads.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

OMG...KillMe just had a classic post...hilarious...see below. He quoted bari first...

Originally Posted by BariTubaBone
sometimes you (posters in general) don't know what we defend you against. That's what makes this such a thankless job. Do you think McNamara got on the news the next day and told America we were a split hair away from being nuked by Cuba? The move wasn't simply "made to pacify some posters" I'm sure some people complained (the only one I saw was rick).There was a lot of clutter on the front page and it seemed a bit overbearing at times so we looked at the big picture (that means what is best for everyone) and made this move. if it doesn'tm work, it doesn't work and we can reverse it. But in NO WAY was this an attempt to alienate anyone, which is what was assumed buy your deduction.....

Bari- I will be the first to say thank you but from this logic if I complain enough to the gov't about paying taxes. The Gov't will change the whole system so I don't have to pay taxes. I thought in the US a majority ruled not one person that sits in a parent's basement eating cheetos and wishing to be something else.
Okay, let's try this!

TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

^^I have lost a ton of respect for SickRick the last couple days. I was one of the few that got his humor, but the last few days something has changed with him. He used to be anti-relevant, now he is doing everything he can to try and be relevant. It is quite embarrassing.
I am the law, bitches!
Weegie

Post by Weegie »

^^I have lost a ton of respect for SickRick the last couple days. I was one of the few that got his humor, but the last few days something has changed with him. He used to be anti-relevant, now he is doing everything he can to try and be relevant. It is quite embarrassing.

I proclaimed him an idiot many moons ago.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Fuck, I'm embarrassed to have read that entire thread. Shitty leadership trickles down faster and more directly than good leadership, yet again.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
RickySlade

Post by RickySlade »

What a bunch of babies. Someone with the ability to post over there should point out that they're lucky to still have access to the threads. Back when the pub's patrons had thick skin, the mods simply deleted the ridiculously long threads.

Make sure to include the thick-skinned part...or something similar.
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.