? for former mods at GC

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
Mlrtime

? for former mods at GC

Post by Mlrtime »

shanes eyes get wide open with power...he wants to write for gatorcountry and get paid....he back doors me...growl turns his back on me and here's where i stand...i blame it all on degator.

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]

you need an ass whippin, rad

:can'twaitfordegatorsinput
IHateUGAlyDawgs

? for former mods at GC

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

I'm trying to figure out why I never got asked to be a mod...fuckers.

TTBHG

? for former mods at GC

Post by TTBHG »

As for this site, "whatever it is that I do" isn't really all that much. I make sure the bill gets paid and I try not to screw up stuff when I add new features. Usually, when I screw something up it takes me a while to fix it.

Doc, how much does this site cost to operate?
I am the law, bitches!
apexgator

? for former mods at GC

Post by apexgator »

^^^^Don't worry, I already paid for you. I had to when I sponsored your admittance.
TTBHG

? for former mods at GC

Post by TTBHG »

^^^^Don't worry, I already paid for you.

That's because you are an overpaid asshole project manager. You got money burning a hole in your pocket.
I am the law, bitches!
radbag

? for former mods at GC

Post by radbag »

i know why.

[spoiler=don't click unless you want the truth:jrh34wgy]growl and solari are homophobes[/spoiler:jrh34wgy]
DocZaius

? for former mods at GC

Post by DocZaius »

Doc, how much does this site cost to operate?

Well, for the benefit of you n00bs, I'll explain.

When we first departed from GC, we set up shop at a free temporary forum. The problems with that were that (1) we had no control over if or when we would be shut down; and (2) we had no control over the board itself.

Sure, we could moderate it, but we couldn't back anything up, we couldn't change anything about it.

So we decided to buy a domain name and a web host. I fronted the initial money (about $30, if I remember right) and then asked for donations.

Almost everyone chipped in, and some folks chipped in quite a bit. The cost to run the site is about $10 a month. I pay half of that because I intend to use the hosting service for my own personal site (though I haven't done that yet) and the rest comes from our donation fund.

When we get low on funds, I'll ask for donations again, but that probably won't happen until 2009.
TTBHG

? for former mods at GC

Post by TTBHG »

Almost everyone chipped in, and some folks chipped in quite a bit.

Well, now I know how Rad became a mod.
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

? for former mods at GC

i know why.

[spoiler=don't click unless you want the truth:2rxtz1le]growl and solari are homophobes[/spoiler:2rxtz1le]

[spoiler=for real?:2rxtz1le]why don't you go back to thumping Tip's balls?[/spoiler:2rxtz1le]

radbag

? for former mods at GC

Post by radbag »

i do things the old fashioned way....underhandedly, deceptively, and sneakily.
TTBHG

? for former mods at GC

Post by TTBHG »

i do things the old fashioned way....underhandedly, deceptively, and sneakily.

Shane? Is that you?
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

? for former mods at GC

TSIFU

GoneFishinGator

? for former mods at GC

Post by GoneFishinGator »

My short stint as an OBP mod was interesting....I got to read some of the juicy mod gossip....
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

degator

? for former mods at GC

Post by degator »

I was mod at the bp on the old GC site. When they moved I was not planning on moving over with them. The BP was fine. I think Mac, goodday, and a couple other BP folks were still admins at the new site. Everyone hated the new place, (it sucked) one day I log in and I am admin. I had no idea, I think GG wanted me cause I was a person on both sides of the fence. I told Growl I would not get involed in the BP vs GC deal. He was fine with that. BP later on (I think it was damn can't remember his name.) anyway accused me of being a mole. I was not in the mood to be fucked with and I told them to jump up my ass, and I left the BP. I stayed with GC, and I think it moved along pretty damn good. I asked for several people to become mods, which they did. That time GC rocked! with the exception of a few the mod staff was the best. I spent alot of time on GC, and that was fine, but when I started working, my heath kinda went down..... I took a leave..... Rad got fucked the rest is history. Now, I no longer post at either place, just hang out here.

Ihate I know your name was put on the plate many times, it was always turned down.
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

? for former mods at GC

Ihate I know your name was put on the plate many times, it was always turned down.

well, the last part is obvious.

I was kidding with my earlier comment, but I guess now I'm growing a little curious. Oh well...doesn't matter.

radbag

? for former mods at GC

Post by radbag »

[right:20z9y9tx]awkward[/right:20z9y9tx]

[scroll:20z9y9tx]crickets, crickets, crickets....[/scroll:20z9y9tx]
IHateUGAlyDawgs

? for former mods at GC

[scroll:2xwhokce]^^^[/scroll:2xwhokce]
[scroll:2xwhokce]fag[/scroll:2xwhokce]

degator

? for former mods at GC

Post by degator »

nothing big, I think it was put up for pub, and the obp, maybe swampgas... you were a trouble maker, and ruffled to many feathers (darn you) I am old and forgetful, but I think that is it.
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

? for former mods at GC

LOL...

[innocent]when did I ever start trouble?[/innocent]

mommygator

? for former mods at GC

Post by mommygator »

I wasn't ever asked to play that game with anybody so I can't answer any questions on the subject. But I did notice that several folks on this thread have said "goddamn" or quoted somebody else saying it. There is a jar on my desk for that. 50 cents for everytime it's said. Guess I've been a bit pissy at work lately cuz there's nearly $7 in it since Monday. (seems to pop right out of my mouth when certain people ask me stupid questions--coworkers, not patients--mostly) If I can get y'all to put in for your potty mouths too, I won't need to win the lottery.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

? for former mods at GC

I'll throw in .50 for every time I said "goddamn" on this thread (excluding this post).

Which means you'll get a whopping nothing from me.

radbag

? for former mods at GC

Post by radbag »

I wasn't ever asked to play that game with anybody so I can't answer any questions on the subject. But I did notice that several folks on this thread have said "goddamn" or quoted somebody else saying it. There is a jar on my desk for that. 50 cents for everytime it's said. Guess I've been a bit pissy at work lately cuz there's nearly $7 in it since Monday. (seems to pop right out of my mouth when certain people ask me stupid questions--coworkers, not patients--mostly) If I can get y'all to put in for your potty mouths too, I won't need to win the lottery.

what are we talking about? which word?
Mlrtime

? for former mods at GC

Post by Mlrtime »

i don't use that one anymore...

Sonnnnnn of a Biiiiiiiiitch with much emphasis on the biiiiiitch is my fav. working on eliminating that one but there are too many of them here at work so it's been difficult.
sirhoppsalot

? for former mods at GC

Post by sirhoppsalot »

That homo shane pm'd me to ask if I would be a mod for them. Of course, he didn't bother mentioning that they had banned raddy the night before, since they probably knew I would say no to it if I'd known that beforehand. So I accepted the job and then they told me. I think that was the beginning of the end for me, since it showed me how dishonest and underhanded those guys are.

This is what happened to me except TBL asked me.