They're posting in French. -WTF??

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

so what's a sure fire one post ban?

show that x-ray picture (sans BA logo) and say it's an x-ray of vanders and you've discovered what's had her so ornery to certain posters

IHateUGAlyDawgs

which thread?

The "Things that make you go Hmmmm" thread.

Of course, if any of us were to make any comments about French kissing, tongues, etc, we'd get called down for it. Not to mention the gold mine of humor available in the Animal Mating Rituals thread.

That's it. I gotta stop reading that stuff.

I actually just read that whole thread and oh my god...it is everything that is wrong with pub prominently on display in one thread.

And Vanders' post with the cat that says she has the control is very telling, IMO.

DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

I know I shouldn't visit there...but its like a car wreck. Now they're trying to have conversations in French.

At least when I posted my TWO WORDS of German they were curse words and one meant "He who can't ejaculate in a straight line."

My mother never taught me that one.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

I know I shouldn't visit there...but its like a car wreck. Now they're trying to have conversations in French.

At least when I posted my TWO WORDS of German they were curse words and one meant "He who can't ejaculate in a straight line."

My mother never taught me that one.

Flachwichser (supposedly). Hey, I saw it on teh intarwebs. It must be true.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

so what's a sure fire one post ban?

show that x-ray picture (sans BA logo) and say it's an x-ray of vanders and you've discovered what's had her so ornery to certain posters
yeah, and here we thought it was a stick. x-rays have proven otherwise.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
G8Rpmc

Post by G8Rpmc »

Hey Tip, as you know, I still post in the Pub. I'm not a part of any "group" and some of the posters that I liked don't come around much anymore, others that are not here.

I just started a "fishing fools" thread, and I like the guys that are posting in that one. Most seem super nice....sneaky and 96 especially.

Vanders and I are okay.....we pm each other, compare teaching notes, have some things in common. I'm thankful that even though my BA buddies know this, they are nice enough to keep me here! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_smile.gif[/img]

If you read on some other threads here, you'll probably find some other posts of mine where I'm expressing my opinion about some of the double standards that are going on in the Pub. Seems like some of their group there can post some racy stuff, but if one of the BA guys comes in and starts something similar, it gets deleted, and they get banned. I have a long post about it here in a thread somewhere. Maybe you'll see it.

I just wanted to let ya know that everyone here knows that I like to post in the Pub too. AND, I feel like everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I don't judge anyone, and I know their opinions are based on experiences.......they are justified in feeling the way they do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Hey Tip, as you know, I still post in the Pub. I'm not a part of any "group" and some of the posters that I liked don't come around much anymore, others that are not here.

I just started a "fishing fools" thread, and I like the guys that are posting in that one. Most seem super nice....sneaky and 96 especially.

Vanders and I are okay.....we pm each other, compare teaching notes, have some things in common. I'm thankful that even though my BA buddies know this, they are nice enough to keep me here! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_smile.gif[/img]

If you read on some other threads here, you'll probably find some other posts of mine where I'm expressing my opinion about some of the double standards that are going on in the Pub. Seems like some of their group there can post some racy stuff, but if one of the BA guys comes in and starts something similar, it gets deleted, and they get banned. I have a long post about it here in a thread somewhere. Maybe you'll see it.

I just wanted to let ya know that everyone here knows that I like to post in the Pub too. AND, I feel like everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I don't judge anyone, and I know their opinions are based on experiences.......they are justified in feeling the way they do.

Bingo. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and not only do we "let" PMC stay here, she's kind enough to grace us with her presence and loyalty despite what we may say about one of her buddies.

G8Rpmc

Post by G8Rpmc »

Thanks Jimmy! Like I said, ya'll are justified in your opinons from your experiences in the Pub. That's for sure!

Also, ya'll do know that I am very loyal to the confidentiality of the BA. Like the Vegas slogan....what happens here, stays here. :( But, there is nothing I can do about it, and everyone has the freedom to act, say and do what they want. I value the freedom of that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

We all loves us some pmc.

Apart from the whole direction that the pub has taken that is my single most issue ... the hypocrisy of it all ... the double standards.
radbag

Post by radbag »

i'll just add for tips benefit that no one here judges another for posting in there or not posting in there.

pmc is still an active member, kyle is, fox is too....everyone's got their own sitch...everyone here's got information available that would otherwise not be known...vanders is clueless, sickrick is clueless, and to a lesser extent, bari, baka, and the rest of the she-mods are clueless...solari is the spin cylclist...he directs growl...growl relays 'word-for-word' and the rest of the pub post their 'thanks for explaining growl' messages and their "good to know, keep up the good work solari, you da man" posts like lemmings.

so in summation - keep posting there if you like or don't if you don't like....no judgers here.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

Good to know...I will probably post up stuff to stir the pot, pretty much like I was doing anyway. Its fun to watch the hens squawk and fluff their feathers when terms like "pack mule" and "get back in the kitchen" are used in their presence. The concept of it being humor just seems lost on em.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
radbag

Post by radbag »

Good to know...I will probably post up stuff to stir the pot, pretty much like I was doing anyway. Its fun to watch the hens squawk and fluff their feathers when terms like "pack mule" and "get back in the kitchen" are used in their presence. The concept of it being humor just seems lost on em.

because they are way, WAY TOO EMOTIONAL
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

because they are way, WAY TOO EMOTIONAL

I don't think it's just the emotion. I think the Pub is their one shot in life at popularity. They have had to bully their
way to the top of the food chain in there, and anything that threatens their internet persona threatens them in real
life too. I think their happiness hinges in some ways on how they are perceived online. It's really, really sad. They
need our prayers.
radbag

Post by radbag »

kyle - you just knocked the muphucker out of the park just then..
Mlrtime

Post by Mlrtime »

'Online' by Brad Paisley comes to mind...
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

exactly