GC has free registration open again.

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

Meh. I went over and took a quick look. That bari faggot is just trying to bait people and throw his weight around. Place sinks further into lame-assery by the day.

He's still pretty pissed about the TCU prank, though, no? Advantage, BA.
wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

I can't believe they deleted my post, rad! What the funk did I say that was so bad? I posted again.. how long until I'm banned FOR NOTHING?
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

Clan of Clowns ... should be our new motto.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

You know that if anybody other than a handful of treasured pubbers posted the things that phuck is posting the posts would either be deleted or the poster banned.
wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

fuck those bitches... I've never been more angry at GC

How can we get this fucking Bari douche?
radbag

Post by radbag »

In about 2 days, I'm going to respond saying something like "sheesh, why all the animosity? Thought you were sporty enough to handle some good natured jousting in the spirit that this thread was intended...I've apparently over-estimated..."

How we can get this douchebag is by floating around the thought that there seemed to be no ill intent on my part.

He targetted me calling bill "pops" and he thought I was tearing a strip out of him. I call bill pops all the time. Firegator understood that. Bari didn't. Him bringing up the tcu stuff wasn't us. It was the BP. We all understand this (including growl). Bari doesn't.

Meh - that's if anyone here gives a shit to make bari look power hungry and douchbaggish.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

man, bari is a tough sonofabitch coming out gunsablazing after he banned everyone...fucker.

a1bion

Post by a1bion »

So let me see if I have the progression of that place in the previous year correct:

1. The admins decide to drive their traffic up by allowing the BP to raid the place and make the average poster miserable for several days.
2. Realizing they've pissed off some regulars and humiliated Matt in the process, they make up a BS story and ban several posters.
3. Matt continues with his, ahem, questionable behavior.
4. They decide to unban everyone because the place has become pure suckage.
5. They remove Matt as mod and replace him with two children and someone who doesn't want anything posted more racy than kitten pictures.
6. They ban everyone again.
7. Place goes into massive suckage overdrive and now no one gives a chit about that place.

That about right?
radbag

Post by radbag »

you forgot about the part of the good guys who keep launching life rafts at the ones they deem save-able....the ones not deemed save-able are just viewed from afar and laughed at.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

Pretty much sums it up a1
radbag

Post by radbag »

baritubadick

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/radbag/alessandra/n2064873_34330786_7760.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/radbag/alessandra/n2064873_34330785_7372.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/radbag/alessandra/n2064873_34340846_8367.jpg[/img]

baka is a fucking NTTAWWT

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/radbag/alessandra/n2008806_42178372_8156.jpg[/img]

and your boy matt

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/radbag/alessandra/205484093.jpg[/img]
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

god...even in the picture Matt is playing pocket pool...what a perv.

and jean shorts...someone just put him out of his misery.

TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

baritubadick

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/radbag/alessandra/n2064873_34330786_7760.jpg[/img]

Guess what
[spoiler=:cfqv5of5][img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img][/spoiler:cfqv5of5]
I am the law, bitches!
texgator

Post by texgator »

I guess I never spent enough time in the pub to be upset with its descent into mediocrity. Look on the bright side, its demise gave rise to the BA...which, in my opinion, is a much more entertaining experience.
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

baritubadick

[scroll:l4cu00wz][img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img][/scroll:l4cu00wz]
I am the law, bitches!
radbag

Post by radbag »

official noober formula...subject to change

texgator>ttbhg
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

official noober formula...subject to change

texgator>ttbhg

flipcup>rad
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

[scroll:23n87zca]TSIFU!!! TSIFU!!! TSIFU!!! TSIFU!!! TSIFU!!! TSIFU!!! TSIFU!!![/scroll:23n87zca]

TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/radbag/alessandra/205484093.jpg[/img]

+[/size]

[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c123/dhgator/Finalsantashelper.jpg[/img]

=[/size]

teh ghey lovers.[/size]
I am the law, bitches!
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

wtf, gang signs in the marching band pic. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]

with Bari and vanders i kinda miss matt. ugh, now i feel dirty. glad i don't spend any time there anymore.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

I think the tcu board would be a good destination for those pics.
radbag

Post by radbag »

they keep deleting my posts.

all i'm doing is posting and coloring the text white...wtf?! you get punished for ingenuity and you get praised for kissing ass.
wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

Holy shit! I know one of the girls in the Trombone pic... I'm going to her wedding in a few months. I should ask her for some dirt on that bitch bari... It could be used to our advantage.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

do it fox.