GC Pub

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
apexgator

GC Pub

Post by apexgator »

Looks like it's either in lock down mode or by invitation only ....
G8rMom7

GC Pub

Post by G8rMom7 »

I just checked and I can get in. Although it did almost kill me of boredom...LOL.
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

GC Pub

Post by radbag »

i've purposely logged in and sat in one of the pinned threads (don't even know which pinned thread but just any old pinned thread) so that they see my name as one who is viewing....i sit in the thread and walk away then go to sleep :lmao:
apexgator

GC Pub

Post by apexgator »

perhaps I'm banned then. I got no indication of such matters
radbag

GC Pub

Post by radbag »

nonsense...why you?
apexgator

GC Pub

Post by apexgator »

Nope. Forum page says the pub is private.

Perhaps, Rad, it was because I have been dropping comments about their sugary sweet pub or talking about how great the pub was back when a1 was a mod. Just different replies to different threads. Also could have been my comment about how some preferred posters are able to get away with just about anything. There was a thread with a joke with a urban black dialect theme. I made a few comments how it insulted my brothers and was basically told so what. THen Ray or Growl posted a thread about people needing to respect the mods. I made a few comments in there about racism being acceptable apparently. The posts were promptly deleted and soon after the whole thread was gone.
apexgator

GC Pub

Post by apexgator »

Strange that I can still get into all the other non-pay forums
radbag

GC Pub

Post by radbag »

sounds like you're collateral damage apex

what douches.
Toothy

GC Pub

Post by Toothy »

I'm still in there, and Who's Got Three Bars is a laff riot.

PS Cats still bring a Smile to my Face too.
radbag

GC Pub

Post by radbag »

had an IM exchange w/growl.

he doesn't know why apex was banned from the pub...he's going to ask baka why you were banned...he'll reinstate you as long as baka doesn't care.

more to follow on a new thread.
apexgator

GC Pub

Post by apexgator »

Oh its not that I care. I do enjoy reading the jokes now and then as our Johnny has been otherwise occupied.

I do think it's cowardly that they didn't even inform me. Fuck, I don't even get to post one of those nifty banned notices like all you other cool cats
TheTodd

GC Pub

Post by TheTodd »

You're IMing Growl? Odd.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
annarborgator

GC Pub

Post by annarborgator »

Oh its not that I care. I do enjoy reading the jokes now and then as our Johnny has been otherwise occupied.

I do think it's cowardly that they didn't even inform me. Fuck, I don't even get to post one of those nifty banned notices like all you other cool cats

Don't let them GC bastards give you a complex bro. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_shaking.gif[/img]
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
apexgator

GC Pub

Post by apexgator »

I just logged out. Now I can get in to read just not post. Not that that ruins my day. I've probably gone from page 1 to page 20 on the post count list anyway.
radbag

GC Pub

Post by radbag »

You're IMing Growl? Odd.

i don't IM often but when i sign in, i do it just so growl sees my name on IM...he gets all herky-jerky...he kinda waits for me to initiate him...8 times out of 10 i don't...when i do though, it's cause i've got something to say...tonite was about how his boys are a bit power trippy and how they baited the whole lot of you this week. i assured him that what he saw was a by product of baritubaboner and his baiting ways.