LMMFAO

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
a1bion

LMMFAO

Post by a1bion »

I think another part of my final comments on that board, before they got deleted, were something along the lines of "I thought I Can Haz Cheeseburger worked just fine as a stand along site, not something that required having every pic copied and pasted over here, but what do I know."

Oh well.
G8rMom7

LMMFAO

Post by G8rMom7 »

I have not been over there at all through this...all I care about is that they don't touch Bill's membership. He would be pissed and not happy if my actions caused him to lose his info. But I don't think he's had any trouble signing on or anything, so I think it's okay. I'm not even going over there since they are obviously very sensative to BA members. If they only knew PMC was over here. LOL
Okay, let's try this!

TheTodd

LMMFAO

Post by TheTodd »

Alli, they are only concerned with people being here and being mods. Bill and PMC are quite safe.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
G8Rpmc

LMMFAO

Post by G8Rpmc »

I don't think they've associated me with you guys because I'm always so late to the party. Plus, I try to remain
neutral and not get on anyone's nerves. Plus, having PMC as my mother grants me some leeway. You know how
all those guys drool over my Mom. I mean, come on, if you could choose from Pam96, vanders, or PMC, who would
you pick? That's what I thought.

i'm not saying this to kiss ass or anything but pmc is more hip than any of the others mentioned by light years. pmc's sincerity and heartfelt thoughtfulness shines thru and thru...post after post, thread after thread...no one in the history of the pub comes close...and i mean no one.

pmc may think that she and vanders are cut of the same mold but i have to strongly disagree...there's a lovely, modest, tone in pmcs compositions that differentiates herself from anyone...when you're done reading a pmc post, you come away with a warm, true feeling that someone is writing in earnest and with true feelings...vanders is nowhere in pmcs league...vanders could stand to learn if she thinks she's cut of the same mold...she's sadly, sadly mistaken if she thinks she is.

How did I miss this? Thanks rad, and everyone for the kind comments.....

I'm really touched... Image

Todd, I didn't know that they took your mod status away! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_surprised.gif[/img] That's terrible!!!!! Are they crazy????? What about all those mods that are on that Gator Hole message board? I think most, if not ALL, of the Pub mods are in the GH, right?

There's that group dymanic thing I posted about on another thread. Grrr..... Image
Oh, and I didn't post this to stir things up again... I really just wanted to respond to the nice things ya'll said about me[/size].
Last edited by DocZaius on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.