LMMFAO

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
RickySlade

LMMFAO

Post by RickySlade »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the post I was banned for was deleted. It will live forever in my sig...lol.
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

LMMFAO

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

banned and account disabled...hey...then you can have a signature like ours.

RickySlade

LMMFAO

Post by RickySlade »

I wonder if I tell Growl that he represents everything that is wrong with humanity if that will get me banned or not.

You know...probably not. If you tell bariwhateverthefuck that, you'll definitely join us.
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
radbag

LMMFAO

Post by radbag »

I wonder if I tell Growl that he represents everything that is wrong with humanity if that will get me banned or not.

what i feel bad is the fact that you've always been neutral in all the side squabbles...i know that and i think others here would agree.

for him to ban you is not right...of all people involved (and i mean ALL people), you've always acted with grace.

he's a fucking douchebag.
TheTodd

LMMFAO

Post by TheTodd »

He hasn't banned me, he just removed my modding, umm...privledges. And thusly my Insider access. While it was nice to have, I'm certainly not going to cry over it. The news is still the news whether I learn about it today or tomorrow. I never really thought they had great inside info outside of recruiting and what color uniforms people were going to wear.

And thank you for that recognition rad. I too believe that I handled my friendship to you guys and my duities there well.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
G8RKyle

LMMFAO

Post by G8RKyle »

I don't think they've associated me with you guys because I'm always so late to the party. Plus, I try to remain
neutral and not get on anyone's nerves. Plus, having PMC as my mother grants me some leeway. You know how
all those guys drool over my Mom. I mean, come on, if you could choose from Pam96, vanders, or PMC, who would
you pick? That's what I thought.
TTBHG

LMMFAO

Post by TTBHG »

^^Don't be so sure. Ricky swears vanders is a minx in bed.
I am the law, bitches!
RickySlade

LMMFAO

Post by RickySlade »

Yeah, but PMC's the one I would want to come home to. I'd have Vanders on call if I needed some strange.
radbag

LMMFAO

Post by radbag »

I don't think they've associated me with you guys because I'm always so late to the party. Plus, I try to remain
neutral and not get on anyone's nerves. Plus, having PMC as my mother grants me some leeway. You know how
all those guys drool over my Mom. I mean, come on, if you could choose from Pam96, vanders, or PMC, who would
you pick? That's what I thought.

i'm not saying this to kiss ass or anything but pmc is more hip than any of the others mentioned by light years. pmc's sincerity and heartfelt thoughtfulness shines thru and thru...post after post, thread after thread...no one in the history of the pub comes close...and i mean no one.

pmc may think that she and vanders are cut of the same mold but i have to strongly disagree...there's a lovely, modest, tone in pmcs compositions that differentiates herself from anyone...when you're done reading a pmc post, you come away with a warm, true feeling that someone is writing in earnest and with true feelings...vanders is nowhere in pmcs league...vanders could stand to learn if she thinks she's cut of the same mold...she's sadly, sadly mistaken if she thinks she is.
a1bion

LMMFAO

Post by a1bion »

Werd up to that, raddy. Plus, pmc's got a wild side she lets loose with.
RickySlade

LMMFAO

Post by RickySlade »

Rad, I could not have said it better myself. I'm almost ashamed that I was initially against PMC's addition here. I didn't know if she could handle it, but she continues to shine through (and can even give it back on occasion). Vanders couldn't hang...PMC, I love you. :wub:
TTBHG

LMMFAO

Post by TTBHG »

:yeahdat, plus PMC's stripper pics are oh so hot.
I am the law, bitches!
radbag

LMMFAO

Post by radbag »

betcha vanders thinks she's comparable to pmc...i betcha.
annarborgator

LMMFAO

Post by annarborgator »

Had to add my 2 cents on the gold stars...they really do remind me of nazi germany.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
Mlrtime

LMMFAO

Post by Mlrtime »

about Pam....what rad said!

pmc is Tops!
G8RKyle

LMMFAO

Post by G8RKyle »

You still owe me money for sending you those.
MinGator

LMMFAO

Post by MinGator »

^^TSIFU
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
TTBHG

LMMFAO

Post by TTBHG »

You still owe me money for sending you those.

Dude, you didn't get my check? I sent it UPS!
I am the law, bitches!
a1bion

LMMFAO

Post by a1bion »

I just hopped on a computer in a different part of the building and went over there. It's funny--on Growl's thread this morning, there were several references about how the mods used to handle disputes between people, including some references to the fact that I used to be a mod. I responded to one from Tip, in which I made the butt seks joke. All of those posts were deleted.

Guess I'm stuck in the TCU site.
TTBHG

LMMFAO

Post by TTBHG »

^^To bad the Scout site blows so bad. I bet if we all starting treating that place like the Pub used to be we could steal half of Ray's posters.
I am the law, bitches!
TheTodd

LMMFAO

Post by TheTodd »

someone asked the question "where's darth" and I answered:

"Spanking it to some 16 year old russian broads"
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
Weegie

LMMFAO

Post by Weegie »

someone asked the question "where's darth" and I answered:

"Spanking it to some 16 year old russian broads"

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
"It's been fucksticks as far as the eye could see this morning." --AA
IHateUGAlyDawgs

LMMFAO

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

your post has been deleted, Todd.

Toothy

LMMFAO

Post by Toothy »

I cannot see what you sourpuss malcontent motherfuckers have to object to. Why, just a glance at the various thread titles over there reveals a wonderland of pleasure reading:

Who's Got Three Bars?
Cats to Make You Smile
Bill Clinton Jogging
Silly Signs (Add Yours)
Thursday Valentine Humor
What Happens to Reputation Comments?
Outback Steakhouse
How Many Pets Own You?

You know, if you don't like what you're reading, change the channel, you negative-Nelly piss-strewing child-despising Valentine-sniggering Celine-hating unhealthy left-handed unfriendly bastards.
Toothy

LMMFAO

Post by Toothy »

Yo, I'm just writing back to say, Those Cats Really Put A Smile On My Face!