LMMFAO

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
DocZaius

LMMFAO

Post by DocZaius »

I think it just takes them a little while to realize it's you. Either that or some people don't care and others really don't like you.

Nope, they knew Omega_Man was me right away. My conversation with nana confirmed it. I don't think they checked the IPs for DaJacker until yesterday. Even so, DaJacker never posted anything bannable.
TheTodd

LMMFAO

Post by TheTodd »

Well, as the great communicator that I am, I am trying to work it out so people will just be banned from the pub. Not sure if they will go for it or not but Ghetto stated that he thought that would be a good solution.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
DocZaius

LMMFAO

Post by DocZaius »

Wow, Todd, you got our back!
TheTodd

LMMFAO

Post by TheTodd »

Sweet. They answered by removing me as a mod. Growl can suck my hairy nuts.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
Mlrtime

LMMFAO

Post by Mlrtime »

fockers
TTBHG

LMMFAO

Post by TTBHG »

Are you kidding me?
I am the law, bitches!
TheTodd

LMMFAO

Post by TheTodd »

No. My fault actually. I pasted in IHates name in a PM to shane and it was a link back to the BA. They had said a while back that mods can't be a member of other sites a while ago and I just got sloppy with that. Oh well.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

LMMFAO

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

wow...sorry, Todd.

TheTodd

LMMFAO

Post by TheTodd »

I don't really care. At this point, they can all go fuck themselves.
TTBHG

LMMFAO

Post by TTBHG »

I am sorry as well Todd. Any part that I played to get you to lose you mod deal is really shitty and I do regret it.
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

LMMFAO

:yeahdat:

DocZaius

LMMFAO

Post by DocZaius »

No. My fault actually. I pasted in IHates name in a PM to shane and it was a link back to the BA. They had said a while back that mods can't be a member of other sites a while ago and I just got sloppy with that. Oh well.

Sorry, Todd. Mods can't be a member of other sites? Sounds pretty draconian.
TheTodd

LMMFAO

Post by TheTodd »

Hell, I didn't really do any modding to speak of anyways. I would help out in Bytes, which I don't mind, and I help out in their general question forum. No mas.
TTBHG

LMMFAO

Post by TTBHG »

Sorry, Todd. Mods can't be a member of other sites? Sounds pretty draconian.

I think it is more of the fact that he was a member here. I know several of the mods post on others boards. I have PM'd back and forth with baka many times and he actually invited me to post on a different board with him.
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

LMMFAO

^^WINNAR WINNAR CHICKEN DINNAR

UFGirlluvr

LMMFAO

Post by UFGirlluvr »

This is some funny shiot to say the least. I guess I will go have to see if I have been banned over there.
radbag

LMMFAO

Post by radbag »

that's just SO fucked up on SO many levels.

that pisses me off.
RickySlade

LMMFAO

Post by RickySlade »

Sorry Todd. Thanks for sticking your neck out there.
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
radbag

LMMFAO

Post by radbag »

looks like K Y L E is being given a longer leash in there than others.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

LMMFAO

K Y L E is still not associated with us here

a1bion

LMMFAO

Post by a1bion »

Amazing that they go to these lengths just because vanders is a whiny little baby.
radbag

LMMFAO

Post by radbag »

you guys are worse than ME!!!!
a1bion

LMMFAO

Post by a1bion »

you guys are worse than ME!!!!

Why do you say that?
radbag

LMMFAO

Post by radbag »

you guys went off in there today...i've been home sick the last several days and haven't been online...coming back to all this has raised my blood pressure big time... [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
TheTodd

LMMFAO

Post by TheTodd »

I wonder if I tell Growl that he represents everything that is wrong with humanity if that will get me banned or not.