LMMFAO

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
RickySlade

LMMFAO

Post by RickySlade »

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
RickySlade

LMMFAO

Post by RickySlade »

That post was up all friggin' day and nothing was done. I'm guessing flimsycup saw it (didn't see him until relatively late) and complained. lol...
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
TheTodd

LMMFAO

Post by TheTodd »

I can almost guarantee you it was Barituba. That puss is complaining about people cussing.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
a1bion

LMMFAO

Post by a1bion »

I posted this in Growl's "Advice" thread:

Y'know, I was a mod back in the day. Seems like you needed a much thicker skin back then to be a mod, cuz I dealt with far worse crap than anything I've seen around here.

But whaddoIknow? I thought saccharine was banned a long time ago!!!

We'll see.
apexgator

LMMFAO

Post by apexgator »

Aw. TT is apparently banned forever as well. Now how am I going to read HB's private screening?
IHateUGAlyDawgs

LMMFAO

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

that's fucking funny, Ricky.

degator

LMMFAO

Post by degator »

both funny and sad at the same time
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
a1bion

LMMFAO

Post by a1bion »

I've now been banned from the Pub, after I made a post about how trivial the things they were banning people over were. I made a comment about how I dealt with far worse when I was a mod on that site and never asked for anyone to be banned, but now they were banning people over anal sex remarks. Whatever.
DocZaius

LMMFAO

Post by DocZaius »

That's fucking awesome. Way better than mine.
DocZaius

LMMFAO

Post by DocZaius »

Fucking a. They banned Omega_Man and DaJacker now, too. WTF?
a1bion

LMMFAO

Post by a1bion »

I guess they weren't buying my argument that one of the original reasons Al Gore invented the internets was to make it easier to make jokes about butt secks.
RickySlade

LMMFAO

Post by RickySlade »

lol...what was their reason for banning you, a1?
a1bion

LMMFAO

Post by a1bion »

I dunno. No reason given. I just can't access the Pub anymore--it shows up as being "Private" now if I go to that site.
RickySlade

LMMFAO

Post by RickySlade »

Hmmm...maybe they did that for everyone.
DocZaius

LMMFAO

Post by DocZaius »

I dunno. No reason given. I just can't access the Pub anymore--it shows up as being "Private" now if I go to that site.

Then that's not a total ban. You can probably still bait the folks in Too Hot.

They still haven't banned my IP address, which is strange. Just the three user names I had. And they stopped doing free registration now. Damn, I'm not gonna pay 5 bucks after all this shit.
RickySlade

LMMFAO

Post by RickySlade »

Damn, son...they be hatin':

lol...going in the signature.
Last edited by DocZaius on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheTodd

LMMFAO

Post by TheTodd »

Don't know why you guys enjoy antagonizing those morons in the pub. I let them have the place and I've never been back. I first started on GC because the sports forums and that's all I really care about anyways. I'd recommend just leaving them alone if you want to continue to use the rest of the site. They all are on edge for the 'old crew' and Growl is backing them up. They want the pub to be the way it is, let em have it, the fairies.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
RickySlade

LMMFAO

Post by RickySlade »

You know, I actually agree. I didn't really think what I did warranted the permaban (neither did others, as evidenced by my sticking around for hours and hours after posting it), but whatever. I'm Diana Ross.
DocZaius

LMMFAO

Post by DocZaius »

^^^ That. There is NOTHING that any one of us has done to warrant the treatment we received.

I understand where you're coming from Todd, but for fuck's sake, I've been at GC since I was in law school and it's NEVER been like this.

My new bans are really shitty because I didn't even do anything this time and it seemed like the powers that be were fine with letting me use my new identity. I wasn't fucking with anyone. They just banned me for pissing off vanders a couple of months ago.

Fuck that shit.
TTBHG

LMMFAO

Post by TTBHG »

I damn sure didn't do anything that warranted a ban. The only thing I did was make Hater's ban notice my sig. That was a funny joke, but I never insulted anyone. It doesn't matter, other than the fact that I won't get to read the Insider recruiting board, I could give a shit about that place.
I am the law, bitches!
TheTodd

LMMFAO

Post by TheTodd »

Well, the know your IP and since you were banned, they are going to keep you banned. You know you need to use something to mask your IP. And I agree, GC has never been like this and I think it's crap, but it's only the pub that is like this so I say fuck em.
DocZaius

LMMFAO

Post by DocZaius »

You're right, I got sloppy. But they seemed to be fine with me coming back under another name, and then - BOOM - the banhammer came down for absolutely no reason.
TheTodd

LMMFAO

Post by TheTodd »

I think it just takes them a little while to realize it's you. Either that or some people don't care and others really don't like you.
TTBHG

LMMFAO

Post by TTBHG »

How do you mask you IP? I am the world's worst at computer shit like that. I spent an hour and gave up trying to make my ban notice a sig.
I am the law, bitches!
TheTodd

LMMFAO

Post by TheTodd »