BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
TTBHG

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by TTBHG »

How do you guys get that off. I want to make that my sig over here. We can start a club.
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

already answered you dood.

TTBHG

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by TTBHG »

I didn't ask twice. That is the same thing it did to Addie earlier. Weird.
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

I figured...just givin you hell.

TTBHG

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by TTBHG »

damn, I don't have microsoft paint on my laptop. Oh well.
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

you can use any photo viewer

paint is generally standard though (did you check in "accessories")?

TTBHG

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by TTBHG »

I have Vista. I looked around but can't find it.
I am the law, bitches!
TTBHG

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by TTBHG »

I just sent them an email asking why I was banned and told them I wanted my money back. I bet the mod forum is blowing up right about now. Where is Todd when I need him?
I am the law, bitches!
RickySlade

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by RickySlade »

I just had a great idea...I'm considering acting like a total flamer over there. It will make people extremely uncomfortable, and they won't be able to do anything about it. Thoughts?
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
RickySlade

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by RickySlade »

I just sent them an email asking why I was banned and told them I wanted my money back. I bet the mod forum is blowing up right about now. Where is Todd when I need him?

Yeah, that part sucks. I though they prevented you from posting, but I had no idea you couldn't view any of the boards. I discovered that when I tried to access HBob's private screening with your username.
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
TTBHG

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by TTBHG »

I just had a great idea...I'm considering acting like a total flamer over there. It will make people extremely uncomfortable, and they won't be able to do anything about it. Thoughts?

Do me a favor Ricky. Why don't you throw something in this thread about me getting banned by bari. They are patiently awaiting a response that I can't give.
[url]http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/showthread.php?t=47617&page=2[/url]
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

judging by the way that welcome thread turned after I got banned...vanders was behind it and waited until I was banned to play

RickySlade

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by RickySlade »

Do you want me to be subtle, or would you rather have me just come out and say it? I'm voting against subtlety, but I'll leave it up to you.
TTBHG

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by TTBHG »

I noticed that as well. The minute we were banned the flood gates of tough guys opened up. I love the comment from uflawyer about you being man enough to meet up with him and bari in person. Fucking pussy.
I am the law, bitches!
TTBHG

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by TTBHG »

Do you want me to be subtle, or would you rather have me just come out and say it? I'm voting against subtlety, but I'll leave it up to you.

You can quote bari's smartass post if you like. The one where he the fucker just banned me then ran on there talking about he seriously doubts I will contest.

You can quote that and call him out if you like.
I am the law, bitches!
TTBHG

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by TTBHG »

Damn it. They started charging $5 bucks to register again. I was going to be TTBHGsquared but I ain't giving those bastards another penny.
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

yeah I noticed that too, TT...I wish I could remember my aliases, but alas, I cannot.

TTBHG

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by TTBHG »

Growl just posted this in the Pub.

Some friendly (or not so friendly advice)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not really aiming this at anyone in particular because this has been going on for a while, but I think its time has come to end this crap.

The pub is here for folks to take a break from the sports forums. It is supposed to be like your neighborhood bar where folks can chat, banter, and let their hair down. It can be a fun place to meet folks and have fun.

However, there are some that seem to just want to be a thorn in the sides of the moderators and other members who are not their cup of tea. That has gone on to an extent since I have been with GC, but it seems to be getting a lot worse. I thought my leaving would help because I had been sort of a thorn in the side of some (and they were a thorn in my side).

So here is the deal-

If you don't like the pub- then don't come here.

If you don't like the mods- then don't come here.

If your only reason for being here is to pick, bait and annoy, then don't come here.

If you think taking shots at mods, openly questioning what they do is within our rules, then you are wrong, so don't come here.

The mods are in charge here- they enforce the rules, set the tone and the direction- if you don't like that, then don't come here.

I am giving the mods the okay to block anyone from the pub that just want to come here and annoy folks. If you do not think you are annoying folks, but you are getting infractions and warnings then you are probably wrong.

I have not talked to any mods about this yet, although I have asked them to call me. I am doing this because some folks were banned and I read some threads.

We can block folks from the pub and they can access the rest of the site and we may do that to a greater degree than we have.

Do not harass, annoy, call out, insult any other members, especially the moderators.
I am the law, bitches!
RickySlade

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by RickySlade »

We have a winner!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

my account has been disabled now...this is not cool

bluegrassg8r

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by bluegrassg8r »

In the 11 years I've posted over there the inevitable "I''ll meet you anywhere and fight you to the death!" threads tend to pop up periodically.
Oddly enough, of the seven people I've personally killed due to these confrontations,three were attorneys and four were mimes,so I've never been arrested.
In fact, I get a nice bottle of scotch periodically for my efforts.
Star Kings Forever!
G8RKyle

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by G8RKyle »

I noticed that as well. The minute we were banned the flood gates of tough guys opened up. I love the comment from uflawyer about you being man enough to meet up with him and bari in person. Fucking pussy.

Where did that happen?
TheTodd

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by TheTodd »

That's some solid work bg. And you should be well awarded thusly.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
TTBHG

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by TTBHG »

Where did that happen?

I think it was in the welcome thread around page 25-27. It was about 15 minutes after they banned us all.
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

page 12/13 if you have 20 posts per page.