BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
G8RKyle

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by G8RKyle »

I found it. Thanks. I made a comment. I don't like to antagonize, but I had to give credit to Ricky for his snappy comeback.
RickySlade

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by RickySlade »

Danka.
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
RickySlade

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by RickySlade »

Oh, and Kyle...your posts in Growl's stickied thread are much appreciated.

Bari said people were warned several times...what a load of crap. I have never been warned/banned/whatever over there. I make one post in the morning and bam...permaban at medianoche. It's not like I was making inflammatory post after inflammatory post over there yesterday. I even wished Rock luck in his Zoloft thread. I threw a little joke in at the end that he got, and I'm sure he appreciated a little levity in his time of sadness. Oh wells...
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
TTBHG

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by TTBHG »

^^I am calling bullshit on that as well. Who was warned? While I don't really care that I was banned other than recruiting, I still contend I didn't do anything to warrant it.
I am the law, bitches!
radbag

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by radbag »

ya gotta understand guys - those dickwads over there have a hardon for us. anything we do over there (malicious or innocent) is gonna be construed as vicious...i blame growl because from day one, he took a hardline stance on us and the lemmings followed...if he'd just had taken a softer approach, things would not have escalated to these levels.

he can fix it ya know.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

Growl called me this afternoon and said he was going to reinstate my privileges (sans the pub...dammit - how tragic) - TT, if you want the same privileges send him an e-mail.

RickySlade

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by RickySlade »

What is Growl's e-mail? I don't care about reinstatement, I just want an explanation as to why there are so many inconsistencies with what the mods said and what was actually done, etc.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

What is Growl's e-mail? I don't care about reinstatement, I just want an explanation as to why there are so many inconsistencies with what the mods said and what was actually done, etc.

that's one of the reasons he called me is he said they were being inconsistent (blocking the pub for some - disabling for others).

DocZaius

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by DocZaius »

I just sent them an email asking why I was banned and told them I wanted my money back. I bet the mod forum is blowing up right about now. Where is Todd when I need him?

Did they answer you about getting your money back?
TTBHG

BLAST! MY COVER'S BLOWN!

Post by TTBHG »

^^Growl emailed me and told me he would refund my money. He was actually quite polite.
I am the law, bitches!