Now I've done it....

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
radbag

Now I've done it....

Post by radbag »

Sweet... everyone was flipping out, saying he was a Nole lock. Bob was on it, though... he had him as him #1 most likely. It's cool, now we have another commit to help recruit some of the studs we have coming to Gainesville this weekend... C'MON DOWN OMAR HUNTER, JULIO JONES, ET AL

Unions still suck though
DocZaius

Now I've done it....

Post by DocZaius »

Excellent. The Cult of DocZaius strikes again!

Seriously, I don't think vanders was all that pissed about it. I thought it was the guy who I left the rep for because he had to move a dead body the other day or something.

I mean, seriously: if you got a message from anyone like vanders saying, "I hope you die," would your first impulse be to be insulted or distressed?

If they ask me to apologize in exchange for being unbanned, they ought to have a better reason than that.
Weegie

Now I've done it....

Post by Weegie »

I think it's kind of strange that jokes are expected to be "appropriate" on a message board when nobody really knows what's going on in another poster's life, anyway. It's like if someone says something like, "I hope your kneecap gets blown off in an industrial accident" and signs it "Vanders" and then another poster gets offended because his father's kneecap had been blown off in an industrial accident the night before. Give me a break.
"It's been fucksticks as far as the eye could see this morning." --AA
radbag

Now I've done it....

Post by radbag »

tt has baka backed in a corner...love it.
TTBHG

Now I've done it....

Post by TTBHG »

Him

You may not like my answer but its not dancing around the question. First of all in the Princess thing, the person apologized to her, she forgave them and that was that. Doc didnt offer an apology, and maybe that was because he was pretty quickly banned but I dont know. I never have had a problem with DocZaius and I think he would tell you as such. I certainly dont favor vanders over him, though I cant speak for other mods, and I have deleted her posts as often as anyone elses. The bottom line is, like I said, the board was dealing with one of those infamous little attacks, we had people PMing us angry about what Doc did, and he was banned. All we're contributing factors. Now if you want to say an example was made out of him that may be true and its unfortunate. But things have pretty much cooled off since that day and their have been no more problems. He is going to be unbanned soon and I hope he comes back and at the least starts posting in THFSG again.

I can't go on with him. At least he acknowledged that Doc was made an example out of. He is drinking the kool-aid.
I am the law, bitches!
radbag

Now I've done it....

Post by radbag »

you should reply back to him and tell him that doc thinks he's a fag.
Toothy

Now I've done it....

Post by Toothy »

Him
Well I dont agree with what DocZ did as I said telling someone to die under another persons name was not a good move, even jokingly. But what compounded the issue was the timing. The day Doc chose to do that also happened to be the day radbag/ a few others went crazy and took over the pub with all those mindless posts and attacking a pubster as well as the mods. So the mods were on red alert and then up pops the DocZ thing and it was taken care of with a ban.

Me
You need a partner, cause you are dancing 47 ways around my question. You have told me three times how you didn't like what Doc did. However, you have yet to answer my question. Why was one banned and the other not? Surely, Doc wasn't banned because Rad made up a few innocent threads.

It really is ok if you just tell me that it is because you like one of the people but don't like the other. I would at least respect you if you did. I have responded to all of your questions without dancing around them, at least show me the same courtesy.

You know, for what it's worth, TT, I am the guy who first pissed on the rep thread. And I pissed on rep -- not Vanders. I said that it -- not she -- was stupid. And I said that I thought rep made a different sort of atmosphere, and I didn't like that atmosphere, and as such I thought I should stand up and say so.

And I am not part of the Baka dialogue, so I will not jump in. Clearly I'm on your side here.

I dislike his statement that these were mindless posts. That's horse shit. They -- at least mine -- were very principled posts, which attacked no one in any way whatsoever. They insulted (I'll cop to that) a new feature of GC, a feature that I thought was pretty much a lame circle jerk.

So I call massive shenanigans on Baka's characterization of that exchange. The truth is more like this: I complained about rep and said I thought it was stupid. I was then attacked -- loser, nothing better to do with my time, bitter, cynical, I forget what else. I think I even got a couple how-dare-you-you-loser PMs. Never a word of sorry-about-that from anyone over there -- and I go back on that board and its predecessors like eight or nine years.

Tales and brews. Everyone welcome. Fuck you.

Ordinarily I don't get into these tussles with GC. I don't like Matt's thread posting habits, and I made it clear to him once or twice -- first time was in a PM directly to him several years ago.

And I am realizing now that I write this out that I am still pissed about that day and the fallout.

I guess that's all I've got to say.

PS You want to pass this along to any mod over there, go right ahead. Quote it all, and use my name.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Now I've done it....

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

The other thing I'm pissed about is their categorizing it as a raid.

It was not a "raid". No one was attacked (save the guy who was told to die). Rad posted some silly threads, but they were certainly no worse than the chickenshit they post on there now.

They see us post and automatically assume that we are there to start trouble.

Most of them aren't worth the gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

Oh, and I concur with Toothy's post. What started the whole mess, was a few people finally voicing out about the absurdity of the rep and Vanders getting offended that someone didn't like an idea of hers. She thinks the message board is another one of her school classes, in that she can arrange the way she wants it to be.

G8rMom7

Now I've done it....

Post by G8rMom7 »

I honestly don't know why they get anybody reading that Pub forum...it is incredibly boring. I just was really bored at work and checked it out and other than the one post from Hoppy I came across (see my thread), there was not one single topic that looked even remotely interesting to me. I'm not Mrs. Quick Wit and have high-standards...I'm fairly boring myself, so if I can't find any of it entertaining, who is?
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

Now I've done it....

Post by radbag »

you don't like "flipcup just ordered chinese food...yum, yum" threads?
TTBHG

Now I've done it....

Post by TTBHG »

Wonder how long before this one gets locked. Feel free to jump in if you wish.
[url]http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/showthread.php?t=43628[/url]
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Now I've done it....

now that I"m at work I can't read it...what have you now done, TT?

radbag

Now I've done it....

Post by radbag »

now that I"m at work I can't read it...what have you now done, TT?

it's nothing really hater

he just wants to know who else is into "gays gone wild" - nttawwt
G8RKyle

Now I've done it....

Post by G8RKyle »

TT, you've been starting some great threads over there at GC. Lovin' it man, keep up the good work.
TTBHG

Now I've done it....

Post by TTBHG »

^^I am going to get progressively more risque with each thread. I imagine this time tomorrow I will either get a PM telling me to calm down or I will get banned. Eitherway, at least it will liven that shithole up.
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Now I've done it....

you'll be fine unless you offend Vanders...at which point flipdip will come to her rescue. Then you will be banned.

radbag

Now I've done it....

Post by radbag »

2 girls and a flipcup.
TTBHG

Now I've done it....

Post by TTBHG »

you'll be fine unless you offend Vanders...at which point flipdip will come to her rescue. Then you will be banned.

Let that fucker bring his holier than thou ass into one of my threads. I won't back down from him like the rest of them over there.
I am the law, bitches!
TTBHG

Now I've done it....

Post by TTBHG »

Weegie- I gave you a shout out in the thread.
I am the law, bitches!
TTBHG

Now I've done it....

Post by TTBHG »

a1. I set you up perfectly in the GGW thread. Way to hit it out of the park.
I am the law, bitches!
MinGator

Now I've done it....

Post by MinGator »

added 2 cents.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
a1bion

Now I've done it....

Post by a1bion »

a1. I set you up perfectly in the GGW thread. Way to hit it out of the park.

I try, dood. I try.

Hey Kyle, any reporting from the Hole about this week's shenanigans?
G8RKyle

Now I've done it....

Post by G8RKyle »

I don't know, let me check.
G8rMom7

Now I've done it....

Post by G8rMom7 »

Weegie- I gave you a shout out in the thread.

Which thread are we talking about now? I looked for it in your original link (the SickRick one) but I didn't see it there.
Okay, let's try this!

TTBHG

Now I've done it....

Post by TTBHG »

The GGW thread I believe. Let me check M7. I will get the link for you.
I am the law, bitches!