More GatorCountry shenanigans...

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

I'm guessing that they couldn't find any more Swamp Gas mods that wanted to deal with the crap rad. I agree that it would be their job though and that is why I quit being a SG mod long ago, cause I didn't want to deal with all the chit going on in there.

Nominate me.

I will mod the shit out of SG. I am dead serious too. I will mod that bitch down to about 7 posters.

Next time they are throwing around names for mods over there, let them know I will do it Todd. I got some cane posters that I would love to ban.
I am the law, bitches!
radbag

Post by radbag »

Also, I thought that Ray et al operated on a "any traffic is good traffic" mentality. This maneuver seems to be a great departure from that position...

agreed. litigation must've been resolved.

NOW, it's all about subscriptions...all others can go eat a "D"
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

Which one of you mooks is DaJacker?
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Hi.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

lol
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

I thought just replying to random threads with a "lol" would serve two purposes: jack up my post count (to lend legitimacy when I escalate things); and to see if anyone notices when it's inappropriate.
radbag

Post by radbag »

I thought just replying to random threads with a "lol" would serve two purposes: jack up my post count (to lend legitimacy when I escalate things); and to see if anyone notices when it's inappropriate.

i just pm'd growl that you were daJacker.

i want to regain his confidence so as to restore my post count. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

i just pm'd growl that you were daJacker.

i want to regain his confidence so as to restore my post count. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Maybe you should ask for some rep points.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

that shade of green is about to give me a seizure trying to read it. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
G8Rpmc

Post by G8Rpmc »

Ahhh....so you can still read the forums, but when you want to post for the first time, I guess you get the message that Doc posted.

TheTodd said...
It could backfire in their face. I agree that it certainly will stop many from joining, especially those that just want to post a comment or two. I mean, you don't start posting on GC with the thought you are going to be going there everyday, multiple times a day. You start by posting a comment or two in some interesting threads and get sucked in that way.

I agree Todd.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

Ahhh....so you can still read the forums, but when you want to post for the first time, I guess you get the message that Doc posted.

TheTodd said...
It could backfire in their face. I agree that it certainly will stop many from joining, especially those that just want to post a comment or two. I mean, you don't start posting on GC with the thought you are going to be going there everyday, multiple times a day. You start by posting a comment or two in some interesting threads and get sucked in that way.

I agree Todd.
yep, you get started when you just can't leave a thread without saying something. then you come back to reality when you can't post any longer because the electricity gets cut off for lack of paying the bill and you finally notice the sun for the first time in months.
or so i hear.
what time is it?
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
degator

Post by degator »

now that is stupid
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Hi.

your patented "lol" would have been perfect in the serial killer thread Z. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Done.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

:lmao: so perfect.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

I really wanted to go after this guy in that thread:

WTF??
DaJacker, care to explain your sick humor? I knew a girl who was murdered by Ted Bundy. Is that funny to you?
AnnArborGator, I'll call you out. Are you saying that a simple wtf? is perpetrating a personal attack?

I didn't because I was afraid that me jumping in, along with AA, would draw unnecessary attention to daJacker...

too bad I could've had a lot of fun with him.

IHateUGAlyDawgs

On [url=http://www.drugs.com/images/pills/mmx/t106521f/valtrex.jpg]this[/url] thread would it be wrong of me to offer this for pam (not PMC)?

[img]http://www.drugs.com/images/pills/mmx/t106521f/valtrex.jpg[/img]

radbag

Post by radbag »

you know you're untouchable over there hater...you must have naked pics of bob or something.

nttawwt
IHateUGAlyDawgs

the joke aside...

I think I've used up my nine lives...I have not received a warning from anyone, it's just a gut feeling. I'm not going to do something that overt until I'm paying on my own...I have a small amount of guilt causing that much trouble since Bob and Ray comp'd my subscription for a year.

MinGator

Post by MinGator »

Pussy.

j/k
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

hater, i took care of it just now haha.

Considering the context, yes. It was obviously a knee-jerk reaction, similar to the one you had. Still, the "^^^" obviously directed the insulting, degrading question of "wtf?" toward a single, solitary poster as if something is wrong with DaJacker simply because they can find humor where others cannot. I thought the Pub was here for laughs?

Your attack on DaJacker was much more direct. Not sure how you can judge humor as sick when you have literally no idea what actually prompted the innocent "LOL" posted by DaJacker. So now we have two personal attacks. And they were both utterly and entirely baseless and not founded on any rational thought.

HTH (Hope That Helps)
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

alright i've fucked with them enough for the night. just got a PM from vertigo being a peacemaker....this is hilarious:
ive never hated you. i don't know you. i dont know all these little clicks on these boards. your posts are generally interesting, so what you said about my comment kinda got to me, i think i've repped comments of yours in the past...i mean, that lone 'lol' out there is freaky, its sorta sociopathic, its what we in medical call an 'innapropriate reponse' ....
so peace,man, i have no problems with you....lets keep it that way.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

lmao that thread cracks me up. i love fucking with those idiots.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

had me lmao
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

vertigo's a dumb bitch. she's trying to diagnose me with a mental illness now. all because of my "inappropriate response" to a tragedy that's posted in the Pub, of all places. yea vertigo, I'll be sure to lose sleep over that one.