Do you know the "Unwritten" rules for Repping?

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

no, I can't tell Doc, but I'm sure one of the pub admins asked someone to do it.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

BTW I have recieved PMs from lacuna and Tipmoose - both of which are mad about Doc's banning and Tip is fed up with the pub.

Toothy

Post by Toothy »

Did we know that lacuna is someone else's alter ego?
IHateUGAlyDawgs

according to de, lacuna was a former BPer who left that group on bad terms and had a falling out w/ Ray and Growl when they hacked into her BP account.

IHateUGAlyDawgs

I received rep from one of ef's favorite posters "TheMollusk"...he responded to a comment I made about a net loss of interesting posters over the last year or so...his comment:

"right on"

G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Tipmoose wrote to me about a month ago saying he was quitting the Pub because of how boring it was...he only shows up here and there now.
Okay, let's try this!

IHateUGAlyDawgs

tip:

Its an organized effort to get rid of the people who made The Pub fun. By the time they're done with it we will have nothing but "warm fuzzy slipper" threads, boring threads, word association threads, and rep threads.

Complete crap.

Did you find out why they banned Doc? Apparently he was leaving edgy rep notes and signing them with someone else's name.

Tip

me:

they've already run off most of the good posters...I can't believe you still hang around here if you want me to be personally honest.

you're too funny for this place.

tip:

Thanks...Im glad a few folks here still appreciate my humor...

I like poking fun at those who take themselves too seriously. I figure I will eventually take it too far and be asked to leave. But until then, I will enjoy making snide comments and starting threads that annoy the mods.

Don't really have anywhere else to go...at least not for gator news and stuff.

Steve

I figured if he was in the BP as some of us were concerned with he would've alluded to it here. Instead he says he doesn't really have anywhere else to go. Of course, he does add the caveat "at least not for gator news and stuff". If I had to go on gut instinct, I'd say he is not a BPer.

G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

I dunno about him...he supposedly was inquiring about getting into the BP back in April...I don't know if he ever did...I'm sure Rad would know. Tip is a weird duck...we've exchanged emails many times over the past couple of years and I probably know more about his personal life than I care to really...but he always stood up for the edgy humor posters...and I like that.
Okay, let's try this!

Toothy

Post by Toothy »

I remember TheMollusk being a prospect. Someone else voiced an objection to him -- fair enough.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

I'm not being antagonistic here, I'm curious, as I don't know much about him either...what is the objection to the mollusk?

IHateUGAlyDawgs

m7, I remember Tip trying to get into the BP as well. however, at the time, my guess is he was trying to avoid the dullness of the pub as he is trying to do now. He knows I and others post elsewhere and by posting that he "doesn't have anywhere else to go" to me came off as a hint that he would like somewhere else to go.

sirhoppsalot

Post by sirhoppsalot »

Dammit I missed out on the fun again.
AdGator02

Post by AdGator02 »

i thought tip was in the bp. how many people do we want in here anyway?
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

I remember TheMollusk being a prospect. Someone else voiced an objection to him -- fair enough.

That dude is cool. I know him from the music scene in Gainesville. He once mailed me a DVD copy of The Cramps performing in an insane asylum and we tried to meet up for drinks when he came down to St Pete to see The Melvins.
radbag

Post by radbag »

tip is NOT in the bp

he was considered but they never recruited him...i believe they liked tip for his 'too hot' presence but i could be wrong...i think at the time, they stopped thinking of him because i had been such a bad noobie over there that they didn't want anymore... [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]

i for one think tip would be a good addition here...mollusk too if you guys say so.
radbag

Post by radbag »

i just read this whole thread (first time i looked at it i was a lil buzzed if ya know what i mean)

i'm guessing vanders has annointed herself as the official pub voice and conscience eh? i am going to suggest to bakaduin that they either create a new forum for the 'warm fuzzy slipper' threads or they let the gator hole become a public thread.

let's see how that goes... [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
RickySlade

Post by RickySlade »

I'm all for bringing Tip here.
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

Sorry for being late to the party.

In the previous GC version, you could rate someone's posts. I have actually gotten PM's asking me to give them Rep points in exchange for some for me. I have done it for the heck of it. I don't know what you get for having a good rep though.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

I was busy most of the evening yesterday and only popped in here for a few minutes. DAMN. can't believe I missed this shit. Nice work guys.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
Weegie

Post by Weegie »

Did no one see my thread titled, "Which is more ghey?"

The post said:

Repping

or

the following image:

I posted it last night and then fell asleep before I could see if it was deleted or not.
Last edited by DocZaius on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
radbag

Post by radbag »

wish i saw it weegie. that would've been RICH