Business Computers

You got a problem? Tell us.
G8rMom7

Business Computers

Post by G8rMom7 »

We need to purchase a decent laptop for Bill's business. I think I've had a thread about this before, but it was a long time ago. He just met with the uniform rep (Sports Bell) and he is going to start selling their unis. He has a disc to load and he needs a laptop to take with him when he visits coaches and he can design their unis right there on the computer.

I would also like for him to transfer his quickbooks stuff on this one so it can replace his crappy business computer he has now. We have an awesome HP printer but I don't feel the need to have a HP computer, although the one I have from work has been pretty darn good.

We don't need it for graphic design or anything but we would like to have Word (at least) and Excel to make spreadsheets and easy flyers and stuff for him to send out.

So what features do I need to include? I'm NOT going to get one with Vista. I fear my husband will lose his mind if I don't get him what he is used to...Windows XP. But I'm not sure what other things I should include.

FWIW, Dell's Small Business website is MUCH easier to use than HP's. Dell explains the components as they offer it. In any case, I realize that doesn't mean they have better computers.

You guys gave me great suggestions on the LCD TV's so I was hoping you could help me with this.
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

Business Computers

Post by radbag »

my next computer is a mac...