A1...I need your banning info....

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
GoneFishinGator

Post by GoneFishinGator »

shit, G...I'm hungry...can I come?

Do you have the time?

I'm cooking Grouper, shrimp. and scallops...

call me on my cell if you can break free...850 544 6287. Serious.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

a1bion

Post by a1bion »

They're going to have to tell me how to sign in over there. Their software says the email address I originally used to sign up isn't in their database and they don't recognize my old password. What kinda shady operation are they running???
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

shit, G...I'm hungry...can I come?

Do you have the time?

I'm cooking Grouper, shrimp. and scallops...

call me on my cell if you can break free...850 544 6287. Serious.

I'll call you in a little while G...not sure if I have the time but I'll figure it out when I talk to you.

Thanks for the offer. I was kidding originally.

radbag

Post by radbag »

They're going to have to tell me how to sign in over there. Their software says the email address I originally used to sign up isn't in their database and they don't recognize my old password. What kinda shady operation are they running???

just login...you don't have to register...those fuckos registered you already...i'll ask dickmo what your password is.

^^^^ISN'T THAT FUCKED UP? THEY KNOW WHAT YOUR PASSWORD IS???!!! WTF IS UP WIT DAT!?!?!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

^^^^CHANGE IT

radbag

Post by radbag »

i did already.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

So what's my password then? What's the frequency, Kenneth?
radbag

Post by radbag »

^^^ i'm working baka over.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

come on...don't be too mean to baka!
Okay, let's try this!

TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

I think M7 has a little crush on baka.
I am the law, bitches!
radbag

Post by radbag »

^ nah - m7 is switzerland.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

^ nah - m7 is switzerland.
biggest falsehood of WWII is Switzerland's neutrality, but that's for another discussion

G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Actually, I'm probably just protective of him because I think he's a good guy that has gotten thrown to the wolves. I DO question where he got the "whole story"... I know Growl told him his side but I doubt he's gotten the BA side of things. And I think it's because he's waiting to see if someone posts our side. I told Growl that the best way to get it out there for all to learn is for he and Rad to discuss their side (but Growl can't handle an IM exchange until he prepares for a few days) and then the both of them post in the Pub a united explanation. But I realize that is not likely to happen.

But the best I think we can hope for is that one of us will post their side of the story (without attacking any of the current Mods) and hopefully, it will not get deleted before everyone reads it.

Eh...I'm staying out of it...I just like baka and I fear he has been set up to fail by Growl. Oh well.
Okay, let's try this!

G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Actually, I'm probably just protective of him because I think he's a good guy that has gotten thrown to the wolves. I DO question where he got the "whole story"... I know Growl told him his side but I doubt he's gotten the BA side of things. And I think it's because he's waiting to see if someone posts our side. I told Growl that the best way to get it out there for all to learn is for he and Rad to discuss their side (but Growl can't handle an IM exchange until he prepares for a few days) and then the both of them post in the Pub a united explanation. But I realize that is not likely to happen.

But the best I think we can hope for is that one of us will post their side of the story (without attacking any of the current Mods) and hopefully, it will not get deleted before everyone reads it.

Eh...I'm staying out of it...I just like baka and I fear he has been set up to fail by Growl. Oh well.
Okay, let's try this!

TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

He could have said no to Growl.

I don't know the kid, he never stood out to me at all. But, just off of the few comments he made already, especially the one to G about the story already pissed me off. And I am not even involved in the situation. He should have stayed out of the fight. Bill and Pam looks like they have learned that in the last few days since the scout stuff went on.
I am the law, bitches!
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

TT...well he could have said no to Growl, you're right. But I think he really thinks he is neutral enough to do a good job and do something good for the Pub. Always remember that what is said on these message boards can not always be taken the right way. It's hard to effectively communicate all the time in here. I can tell you after talking with Manny on the phone that it's so much easier when you hear someone's tone and inflection.

But I'm not trying to change anyone's mind about anything...just trying to give another perspective.
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

Post by radbag »

i have no intention in explaining myself to anyone over there.

it's up to growl to depict the correct story...there's three stories...the story that they wanted to portray initially (BP raiders, let them have their fun, they got carried away, let em go anyways cause their posting a shitload, goes away in a weeks time, we laugh and we move on...all initiated by growl/solari thru darth, paul22, and gatormarc), the story that had to get spun on the fly because we got involved in it (BP raiders, let them have their fun, getting carried away, pub defending themselves, BP gettin sensitive, darth gets called out, solari and growl get called out for allowing this, BA is at fault namely rad and a1, they get banned, no explanation to the pub), then the story had to get changed to save face to the pub (bp raiders were lead by rad, using inside info to be hurtful, banned because he's not a gator, we're better off cause he's a malcontent and can't get along with shane)
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

I can tell you after talking with Manny on the phone that it's so much easier when you hear someone's tone and inflection.

Rad, I thought that was Matt's move?
I am the law, bitches!
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/ninja.gif[/img]
Okay, let's try this!

G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

I can't believe that douche Matt tried that shit with my Mom. If I ever met him,
I might just have to beat the shit out of him. Effing perv!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

I can't believe that douche Matt tried that shit with my Mom. If I ever met him,

you MUST be kidding. he didn't really, did he?

radbag

Post by radbag »

He could have said no to Growl.

I don't know the kid, he never stood out to me at all. But, just off of the few comments he made already, especially the one to G about the story already pissed me off. And I am not even involved in the situation. He should have stayed out of the fight. Bill and Pam looks like they have learned that in the last few days since the scout stuff went on.

bill and pam staying way off to the sidelines now with a lil convincing that they if they stay too close, they could get hurt.

can't disagree w/TT here folks, baka comes off as privileged and a know it all imho. i've been there before and learned that you come off as stupid if you don't know both perspectives.

i've been there before and there are ways to show your presence without committing yourself to either side of the equation...
radbag

Post by radbag »

stand in line.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

That 75 guy does make me laugh...I think it's just his online persona that comes off as an arrogant bastard...I think that's why it amuses me. Anyway, this was pretty funny in Rad's thread...

gator7_5
All American

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggator
A marquee running back is only as good as his linemen that block for him. Correct? I guess that's what you mean.

Right on..basically I'm #22, and those other guys who noone remembers need to come back and block for me.
Okay, let's try this!

a1bion

Post by a1bion »

In a related note, the second thread on the Florida scout site that explained what happened behind the scenes during the raid has now disappeared as well.