A1...I need your banning info....

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

OH well. I PM'd him again too asking him (baka) if he wanted my help or if he wanted to hear more than just Growl's side. He hasn't responded, so I guess he's on his own now. Poor soul.

Told you M7. He isn't going to bite the hand that feeds him no matter how nice you think he is. You might as well change his name to Shane or Growl at this point.
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

didn't take TTBHG long to figure out their game.

radbag

Post by radbag »

OH well. I PM'd him again too asking him (baka) if he wanted my help or if he wanted to hear more than just Growl's side. He hasn't responded, so I guess he's on his own now. Poor soul.

Told you M7. He isn't going to bite the hand that feeds him no matter how nice you think he is. You might as well change his name to Shane or Growl at this point.

baka has a LOT of scumbagging yet to achieve those lofty levels...
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Well, baka did mention in his post something that I mentioned in my PM...that Rad has attempted to get in touch with Growl to discuss this further but that there are many more things that need to come out about what happened. I guess his locking of the thread was so that when they were ready they would post. I dunno. I agree that it didn't seem to be doing any good going in there and just asking for apologies and admissions when no one knows what we're talking about except Us and Growl. It's not over though, and I'm sure Growl knows that.
Okay, let's try this!

MinGator

Post by MinGator »

it would seem the that path has been well lit for him.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
radbag

Post by radbag »

something i just PMd my new parole officer bakaduin... [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]

title - i've been away for a long while...so i'm wondering...

...is it NOW allowed to call someone a phucking douchebag in the pub?

things have changed i guess...growl would have edited anything with vulgarity and would have sent them a pm message before taking the easy way out and locking it.

just sayin.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

who called you a phucking douchebag?

a1bion

Post by a1bion »

I thought it was "phocking douchebag?"
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

around here we say Fucking douche bag.
G8Rpmc

Post by G8Rpmc »

Matt was messaging her one night with a sob story about his problems with Blueeyes, and asked if he she would give him her phone number so he could call and they could talk, b/c he was in a really dark place, yadda yadda. Luckily PMC didn't comply, because this was before other people had outted him.

Hey-It was no big deal, and it was a long time ago. Matt was always fine after that. He wanted to talk and wanted my phone number, but I was new to the message boards and leary of people wanting my number. It did give me concern when Mom7, Weg and others started sharing their stories about the phone calls.

I don't want anything to start up about Matt again. I'm being a "PollyAnna" here. I really do want to move on and have some fun in the Pub and BA again.

That is old news....forgotten and over.

Thanks for the support, Kyle and IHate! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif[/img]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
radbag

Post by radbag »

No one called ME a phocking douchebag. Just alerting baka of sickricks and gatortom (sp?) apparent infraction. But I've been away so I don't know what the standard is. Vanders approves of that? Flipcup?

It was rick and toms comments on the whiners and what not.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

I just tried to log in over there with the info rad gave me. My account has already been disabled. Neat!
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

no luv for a1. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_sad.gif[/img]
IHateUGAlyDawgs

wtf?

apexgator

Post by apexgator »

I'm late to the thread. Nothing to add cause I don't have time to read whats going on but I wanted to be part of the thread....
RickySlade

Post by RickySlade »

No one called ME a phocking douchebag.

Bullshit. I did, you fucking bag-o-douche.
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
radbag

Post by radbag »

No one called ME a phocking douchebag.

Bullshit. I did, you fucking bag-o-douche.

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/slapfight.gif[/img]
UFgirlfan07

Post by UFgirlfan07 »

Matt was messaging her one night with a sob story about his problems with Blueeyes, and asked if he she would give him her phone number so he could call and they could talk, b/c he was in a really dark place, yadda yadda. Luckily PMC didn't comply, because this was before other people had outted him.

Hey-It was no big deal, and it was a long time ago. Matt was always fine after that. He wanted to talk and wanted my phone number, but I was new to the message boards and leary of people wanting my number. It did give me concern when Mom7, Weg and others started sharing their stories about the phone calls.

I don't want anything to start up about Matt again. I'm being a "PollyAnna" here. I really do want to move on and have some fun in the Pub and BA again.

That is old news....forgotten and over.

Thanks for the support, Kyle and IHate! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif[/img]

WOW. I know I'm late reading this but that just put Matt at a whole different (and lower) level for me.