tomorrow morning, i'm changing everyones password

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
radbag

Post by radbag »

got an email from growl tonite and he says he's reinstated 'radbag' to gatorcountry...the point is, he fucked up in telling me that the password he used for me was the 'jetersux' - this is the same password i used for ALL of my aliases.

this shit is fucked up...if anyone has the same password for the BA as they do for GC, there is some massive compromise in security here.

i'm changing the password for everyone tomorrow and will reveal it via email to ALL... not that i'm asking but if anyone wants to undertake this task, feel free to do so...if i can login with my normal password tomorrow, i'll know that no one did and i will do it myself with a message in this thread...if you choose to undertake this project, email all to the emails provided in the user admin section by sending a mass email...include the their username and their new password...make it a universal password

change everyone's password first to the universal password, send the email out and then post a sticky'd thread on why it was done...i'll await my email and i'll add to that thread to explain.

good luck
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

my password is different from GC and there is no way he could just figure it out - but change it if you must and I will come up w/ something else.