the scout boards

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
TTBHG

the scout boards

Post by TTBHG »

Who is bingo on the scout board right now? And who are they fighting with?
I am the law, bitches!
radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

1963ftball 7Madison abcpa acelaw adamj anothergator aobannon ApexNC ayreshall BA69MA72 babaah Bassulike baxter2 bcfan06 beezboyz benuflaw bigdaddygator BigMoney BigOkeeGator bigperk200 BillyJimBob billyknight bingobangov2 bjgator BlueGator9 BocaGtr66 bojr006 boland398 Boomer1344 BossGator1 brad444 BREALGATORS Brickeyp Bridgetender24 btdelaware buckeyes1995 Buddyg8r Bullis33 cabot cardman4 cassidy1 catmangator cbtrotz cbw32091 CCGATOR9 cchmielenski CDB80 cjkellett clwatergator cmt94 coachinau coldsteel120 Coolgtr CrazedCane CRobe davgat32 Davidgator dehester dfm24 digger62 dinitre DirtyDawgs DMDGator drzdcedd DT5150 dukebarbee dwgators dylanw ELC67 ellparr ergator ETGator1 Fadeproof Fireboy4 firegator flsouthpaw16 frank1970 fsued g8orbill g8rl8 g8rtrucker g8tr96 gator217 gator34654 gator513 Gatorbits gatorbogey Gatorbred gatorbruce GatorCane02 gatordad22 gatordavis gatorfng GatorFootballNC gatorgirl4ever gatoriggy Gatorluver Gatormann Gatornutt gatorodam gatorralph gatorrick22 gatorroza Gatorryder gators1996champs gators34 Gators75 gatorsorbust gatorstud003 georgiapanther1 gmouf gogators115 gogators1979 GoldCommandoReynold Goldenboy1 grayg8rstevo greenwenvy gtr4life Gumbilian gump3 gunit14 gwillraw HaleO hans00 heismangator holybuckeye33 HoyaGator hphantom HsvGal ifgator iglesd InteraGator itogator jagxjr9 jared1761 jashoff JASONP5 jaybuck1964 jg8939 jgraul jgsuggs Jonesdawg jonnyholt10 jrgator1982 JSC28 kappabballcoach kdcrews kingjosh2310 kokopelli KrazedGator9 kwashorange KWGatorCPA kygator lakergator Leak2Caldwell LeonGator Lief Ericson LincolnParkGator LitiGator11 LordShinebox LutzGator lvettel Manigordo Metgator midstatergator MillerSafrit misplacedgator missripley mrhogtown mulgator MustangGator mzoz59 NBlue Nipper NorthPompanoGator NothingRemains10 Nutcracker06 ocoeegator2 ohiohawk58 Onewolf42 oprude orangeparkfl OrmondBGator ozgator Pamela ParrishGator pcgatormatt petemike peterjpinera PFsGATORS philkris philob pitchdeuce plynch0604 pogfee RAGator rastafish812 RAVIDGATOR rhaus21 richgator rickgator2 RickySlade rmcclellan rmd1024 rnrgator69 RollinsGator rowdyreptile50 RTresh rugbygator rwgator61 sacandaga Sanfordgator sbarro scooby321 scpreacher seanag SeanyMac shamtastic6 shnmddx SicilianCane siennagator SifuMax SLUGATOR4LIFE SnakeP Solamee sonnydog3 Spongercane ssgator80 SSIslandGator stjohnsgator strickjo subrogator sumatragator Swamplizerd taydeezy tcwgator Techtoid TeddyRGator ThaChoice TheMollusk tightcherry TiogaGator tjamrhein TMGator tommike tomuf1989 TresselKnows TruGator tsa81649 tswgameday twodaparty Tyler12345 tzgator UF2006 ufadam UFBoss69 UFClass2001 UFG8R UFGator3 ufgatorphil ufjc11 UFORFU2 unclebogator va1bucksfan1 VHXRSW vinceh vwgator waterboy WestByGOD101 wilj0069 willgator wmagator wvufreak24 xrgator zellerdog
radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

^^^that's who.
DocZaius

the scout boards

Post by DocZaius »

Wow. That's impressive.
radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

funny thing is that there are more fake names than true scout subscribers or posters... [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
TTBHG

the scout boards

Post by TTBHG »

I tell you what, the shit is hitting the fan on the Scout board. I am laughing like crazy in my office. I just keep hitting refresh and reading the responses. This is the best day at work in years.
I am the law, bitches!
a1bion

the scout boards

Post by a1bion »

I tell you what, the shit is hitting the fan on the Scout board. I am laughing like crazy in my office. I just keep hitting refresh and reading the responses. This is the best day at work in years.

Dood, you gotta copy and paste some of it for us.
TTBHG

the scout boards

Post by TTBHG »

I got you a1. It is golden.
I am the law, bitches!
TTBHG

the scout boards

Post by TTBHG »

SifuMaxRecruit
Rating: 0.0/5 this site
8 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 10:05 AM

Question About The Raid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's weird--seems like my last thread about the Raid disappeared. If you missed our previous episode, we have already established that when the Raid happened earlier in the year, all the mods and admins disappeared from GC and allowed the Raid to happen. We also established that said disappearance occured because Ray and Growl coordinated the Raid in an effort to boost their traffic on their new site as part of their beach of contract lawsuit with the scout networks.

Additionally, we established that there are still mods and admins at GC who took part in the Raid and have tried to cover up their role since then.

So the question now is why anyone would trust those guys or ever think they were on your side? In my opinion, I wouldn't be surprised to see them throw their own mothers under a bus.
Reply | Quote
CDB80Recruit
14 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 11:19 AM

Re: Question About The Raid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've always had an inflated opinion of yourself, Rad and an exaggerated perspective of your importance in this world. Your downfall at GC was of your own making. Ray, David and others there did all they could do to work with you. Your own actions did you in. Because you can't face that painful fact, you're trying all you can to hurt GC and Ray. You can cause trouble on the pub and hurt the feelings of many, but you and your merry band of assholes are known despite your posting under assumed names.
Reply | Quote
LordShineboxRecruit
8 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 11:42 AM

Hey Sifu, you forgot to mention Growl's habit of trying to hack user accounts. That was always pretty dirtbaggish on David's part.
Reply | Quote
CDB80Recruit
14 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 12:29 PM

LordShinebox wrote: Hey Sifu, you forgot to mention Growl's habit of trying to hack user accounts. That was always pretty dirtbaggish on David's part.

Your a gd genious. Using David to justify your own dirtbag behavior.
Reply | Quote
This post has been deleted

SifuMaxRecruit
8 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 12:57 PM

^^^
Making the simple observation that Growl has a history of trying to hack user accounts and engaging in other general dirtbag behavior seems to upset you greatly. Why would you say that is? Talk to us.
Reply | Quote
CDB80Recruit
14 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 1:00 PM

It's your dirtbag behavior that is the subject. Invading the pub to attack good people.
Reply | Quote
bingobangov2Recruit
15 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 1:07 PM

bingo likes how g8rbrave is showing david his "loyalty". bingo believes he's actually writing these words as opposed to being scripted by david as is usually the case.
Reply | Quote
CDB80Recruit
14 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 1:09 PM

bingobangov2 wrote: bingo likes how g8rbrave is showing david his "loyalty". bingo believes he's actually writing these words as opposed to being scripted by david as is usually the case.

Wrong, again, fool.
Reply | Quote
bingobangov2Recruit
15 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 1:11 PM

CDB80 wrote:

bingobangov2 wrote: bingo likes how g8rbrave is showing david his "loyalty". bingo believes he's actually writing these words as opposed to being scripted by david as is usually the case.

Wrong, again, fool.
bingo gives you a :thumbsup: for approval.
Reply | Quote
CDB80Recruit
14 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 1:26 PM

Stick it. I don't need your pathetic approval.
Reply | Quote
bingobangov2Recruit
15 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 1:29 PM

CDB80 wrote: Stick it. I don't need your pathetic approval.
bingo understands now.

bingo sees you want to be the last post on all the threads bingo is in. bingo says "ok". bingo doesn't mind so bingo says go ahead.

bingo approves and bingo alllows you to proceed with your quest.
Reply | Quote
CDB80Recruit
14 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 1:34 PM

Who died and left you boss. I don't need your friggin approval.
I am the law, bitches!
TTBHG

the scout boards

Post by TTBHG »

G8orMattRecruit
Rating: 3.0/5 this site
1 posts this site
Posted: 10/23/2007 11:47 PM

I'M BACK!

Back from Bunko and ready to mod this b!tch!
Reply | Quote
TB1ightningRecruit
6 posts this site
Posted: 10/24/2007 12:07 AM

Re: I'M BACK!

Welcome back.
Reply | Quote
g8orbillRing of Honor
Rating: 2.8/5 this site
10965 posts this site
Posted: 10/24/2007 7:59 AM

Imposters all
And that's a First Down!!

Reply | Quote
darthg8terRecruit
8 posts this site
Posted: 10/24/2007 8:00 AM

who you callin an imposter? my mail order doll?
Reply | Quote
swashbucklerg8rRecruit
9 posts this site
Posted: 10/24/2007 10:18 AM

I popped your doll with my sword.
Reply | Quote
bingobangov2Recruit
15 posts this site
Posted: 10/24/2007 2:42 PM

bingo thinks barituba-whatever the heck his name is a better mod. bingo believes that not only will he do the pub justice with his fair share of teacher/student threads, he will take care of the nsfw void and he will be able to provide very good moronic responses like you used to.

bingo is not missing you. bingo wishes you a good life
Reply | Quote
swashbucklerg8erRecruit
1 posts this site
Posted: 10/25/2007 3:22 AM

bingobangov2 wrote: bingo thinks barituba-whatever the heck his name is a better mod. bingo believes that not only will he do the pub justice with his fair share of teacher/student threads, he will take care of the nsfw void and he will be able to provide very good moronic responses like you used to.

bingo is not missing you. bingo wishes you a good life
swashbuckler thinks bingo fago is a goofy homo who can't make his own friends
Reply | Quote
SwamplizerdRecruit
3 posts this site
Posted: 10/25/2007 7:47 AM

Seems like you know alot about homo's buckler
Reply | Quote
BillyJimBobRecruit
1 posts this site
Posted: 10/25/2007 11:35 AM

QFT

bingobangov2 wrote: bingo heard swashbuckler and LordShinebox arguing over who gave a better blow job, so bingo had both those boys give bingo a BJ. Bingo thought Shinebox really gave it his all, but swashbuckler put his finger up bingo's ass hole, and bingo really loved it.

Bingo then tossed both their salads to return the favor.
Reply | Quote
darthg8terRecruit
8 posts this site
Posted: 10/25/2007 1:11 PM

I like the homos. They are easier for me to get than nekkid wimmin. I would like to thank swamplizerd for the most recent tryst
Reply | Quote
swashbucklerg8rRecruit
9 posts this site
Posted: 10/25/2007 1:20 PM

NT
Last edited 10/25/2007 1:22 PM by swashbucklerg8r

Reply | Quote
swashbucklerg8rRecruit
9 posts this site
Posted: 10/25/2007 1:24 PM

Last edited 10/25/2007 1:30 PM by swashbucklerg8r

Reply | Quote
vertigo0923First Team
Rating: 3.0/5 this site
407 posts this site
Send Email
Posted: 10/26/2007 12:01 AM

exactly bill, obvious to even the most casual of observers......all these 'gaters'

Gater....hehehehheheheheheeh. that's so stupid, it really doesn't deserve a laugh. anyhow, now that i discovered i still have an account from pre move, i'm shutting it down!
can't spell. again. just like catspause.

Reply | Quote
SwamplizerdRecruit
3 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 7:45 AM

Samplizerd would kick your ass if he knew who you were
Reply | Quote
g8orbillRing of Honor
10965 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 7:58 AM

Lizerd=don't stoop to there level-if they were really upstanding guys they would just post under their original Scout user names

it is okay that you guys have so much venom against the GC Pub-you have an ideal forum right here to take this site over and make it your own-and you can do it by just being who you are and not taking unwarranted shots at fellow Gators

your actions on this board say more about you and your level of maturity-than anything negative you choose to post about those from GC

YOu need to look in the mirror and realize that these types of antics are one of the main reasons you got booted from GC in the first place-when Matt left the Pub, Solari and Growl opened the door for "all" of you to return-but instead of acting like an adult and making the effort to speak face to face with them-onstead you choose to be cowards and make up fictitious user names and take cheap shots

I would expect this sort of thing out of 14 and 15 year olds-but not in adults-go ahead-keep it up if it make you feel like more of a man-you and I both know the truth about the kind of man you really are-

Reply | Quote
LordShineboxRecruit
8 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 11:41 AM

g8orbill wrote:

I would expect this sort of thing out of 14 and 15 year olds-but not in adults-go ahead-keep it up if it make you feel like more of a man-you and I both know the truth about the kind of man you really are-

So what you're saying is that we learned well from Solari and Growl about how to conduct oneself on teh internets? I thought so too.
Reply | Quote
g8orbillRing of Honor
10965 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 12:14 PM

You of all people know damned well what I am saying-I cannot change what happened between you and Ray and David-but you can certainly change how you act about it-grow the hell up

Last edited 10/26/2007 12:36 PM by g8orbill

Reply | Quote
CDB80Recruit
15 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 12:17 PM

They're cowards bill. Rad and his merry band of assholes hide behind ficticious names to give them power when they insult members of the pub and disparage Ray and David.
Reply | Quote
CDB80Recruit
15 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 12:19 PM

Actually, a few were stupid enough to post under their own names on the TCU board. Exposed for the dirtbags they are.
Reply | Quote
LordShineboxRecruit
8 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 12:21 PM

CDB80 wrote: They're cowards bill. Rad and his merry band of assholes hide behind ficticious names to give them power when they insult members of the pub and disparage Ray and David.

I love the irony of this post. Good job, David!
I am the law, bitches!
TTBHG

the scout boards

Post by TTBHG »

CDB80Recruit
15 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 12:25 PM

You have your head so far up your ass, Rad, that I wouldn't expect you to get irony.

btw, this isn't David.

Reply | Quote
bingobangov2Recruit
15 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 12:59 PM

CDB80 wrote:
You have your head so far up your ass, Rad, that I wouldn't expect you to get irony.

btw, this isn't David.

bingo thinks this IS david. bingo also thinks that if this is really shane, bingo believes there's no real difference anyway. bingo thinks shane is davids patsy.
Reply | Quote
CDB80Recruit
15 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 1:01 PM

Well, bingo is an idiot.
Reply | Quote
bingobangov2Recruit
15 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 1:05 PM

CDB80 wrote: Well, bingo is an idiot.
bingo laughs out loud at you.
Reply | Quote
CDB80Recruit
15 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 1:06 PM

Shows what idiot you are.
Reply | Quote
bingobangov2Recruit
15 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 1:10 PM

CDB80 wrote: Shows what idiot you are.
bingo believes you meant to call me "AN" idiot. bingo loves you anyway.
Reply | Quote
CDB80Recruit
15 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 1:19 PM

bingobangov2 wrote:

Damn. You noticed that. What a gd genious. Take your love and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. I don't like you.
Reply | Quote
bingobangov2Recruit
15 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 1:23 PM

CDB80 wrote:

bingobangov2 wrote:

Damn. You noticed that. What a gd genious. Take your love and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. I don't like you.
bingo has room for you on the bingo love boat
Reply | Quote
CDB80Recruit
15 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 1:25 PM

More like the Titanic.
Reply | Quote
g8orbillRing of Honor
10965 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 1:26 PM

ENOUGH

Reply | Quote
G8erMattRecruit
2 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 1:35 PM

g8orbill wrote:
Lizerd=don't stoop to there level-if they were really upstanding guys they would just post under their original Scout user names
it is okay that you guys have so much venom against the GC Pub-you have an ideal forum right here to take this site over and make it your own-and you can do it by just being who you are and not taking unwarranted shots at fellow Gators
your actions on this board say more about you and your level of maturity-than anything negative you choose to post about those from GC

YOu need to look in the mirror and realize that these types of antics are one of the main reasons you got booted from GC in the first place-when Matt left the Pub, Solari and Growl opened the door for "all" of you to return-but instead of acting like an adult and making the effort to speak face to face with them-onstead you choose to be cowards and make up fictitious user names and take cheap shots

Oh how the irony flows on this board. The married man who constantly professes his Love of God, yet, spends all of his time trying to have sex with another married person. Thou shall not throw stones in a glass house. Or how about, Judge not lest ye be judged. A preacher you are not, nor have you earned the right to preach to anyone about right and wrong or to speak as to the level of anyone's maturity level.

While I appreciate you sticking your head up Growl's a** for a comped subscription or your continued access to the Hole, sit this one out champ. Stay with what you know, cheating on your wife and making crappy sandwiches.
Reply | Quote
g8orbillRing of Honor
10965 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 1:42 PM

Shows how little you know-if flirting with a woman that lives 5 hours away from me-who is married also makes me an adulterer-then I am definitely guilty-Being a Christian does not mean you don't sin-I am very comfortable with my relationship with the Lord and I can assure you my wife is very aware of anything and everything I do on these boards

I find it amusing that you would choose to once again show your immaturity by your response-I am not sticking upo for Growl-I am sticking up for all of GC

atleast have the balls to post by who you really are

Reply | Quote
CDB80Recruit
15 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 1:42 PM

G8erMatt wrote:

g8orbill wrote:

Oh how the irony flows on this board. The married man who constantly professes his Love of God, yet, spends all of his time trying to have sex with another married person. Thou shall not throw stones in a glass house. Or how about, Judge not lest ye be judged. A preacher you are not, nor have you earned the right to preach to anyone about right and wrong or to speak as to the level of anyone's maturity level.

While I appreciate you sticking your head up Growl's a** for a comped subscription or your continued access to the Hole, sit this one out champ. Stay with what you know, cheating on your wife and making crappy sandwiches.
Aren't you a man! Posting crap about someone all while posting under an fake moniker.
Reply | Quote
bingobangov2Recruit
15 posts this site
Posted: 10/26/2007 1:43 PM

billy - in all seriousness, just sit it out. please. nothing to do with you.
I am the law, bitches!
annarborgator

the scout boards

Post by annarborgator »

that I'M BACK thread is awesome lol.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
a1bion

the scout boards

Post by a1bion »

I got you a1. It is golden.

Good job, but I misunderstood. I thought it was stuff from GC you were laughing about. I can't get that stuff. The Scout stuff, I'm pretty sure I'm up to date with. LOL
TTBHG

the scout boards

Post by TTBHG »

Naw dude, I have not been able to get on GC since last night. Work and home computers. When I click on the link a white screen just comes up that says Page not found. Maybe they figured out I was with you guys and got the boot.
I am the law, bitches!
G8RKyle

the scout boards

Post by G8RKyle »

Well, a lot of people have been complaining about GC not working, even people on the Insider boards with no connection here. So it's
probably just a computer error TT.
a1bion

the scout boards

Post by a1bion »

Sifu has now addressed the server issues.
G8rMom7

the scout boards

Post by G8rMom7 »

The funniest part about this is that bill and pam for even ONE minute could think that I could come up with those posts...do they ever READ my posts? I am way to boring and inane to come up with all the stuff the bingo and his crew do. It is all just so silly! I am so glad that I am out of there.

And MY Bill has been frustrated all day with GC...not being able to get into anything over there.
Okay, let's try this!

a1bion

the scout boards

Post by a1bion »

One of you mooks started a thread as shane and brought up a point I'd thought of as well--Growl invited us back there to try and increase traffic and instead we got them to start hitting the Scout boards and drive up THEIR traffic. Classic! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

fwiw - i'm not offended by the asian comments on the scout boards and it wasn't me who responded back as bingo.

i'm not surprised about the comments...i WOULD be though if i heard it was gatorbill. any color or recon on that would be MOST appreciative.

thanks anyways to whoever it was....thanks for your time and effort to post and shine the light on the racism.
a1bion

the scout boards

Post by a1bion »

I responded back as bingo, because I was offended by the Asian comments. That shit was so lazy and predictable.
Weegie

the scout boards

Post by Weegie »

rad's Asian?

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif[/img]
"It's been fucksticks as far as the eye could see this morning." --AA
radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

i'm oriental. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]

wonder if flipcup or vanders or whoever the moral police is over there would think differently of who they defend if they were aware of the racist remarks.
G8rMom7

the scout boards

Post by G8rMom7 »

^^^I don't think they know who to believe Rad...they are clueless. AND LOL to the "oriental" comment.
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

not that i give a shit but it seems as if flipcup/vanders have become the moral opinion of the pub of late.

knowledge is power and if they spout off without a sense of what really IS going on, they come off as idiots is my humble opinion.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

the scout boards

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

I know a lot of you like him...but to hell with clipfup.