the scout boards

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
IHateUGAlyDawgs

the scout boards

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

I don't know if that was directed at you or me, welsh.

I actually don't know if they know you're here or not.

a1bion

the scout boards

Post by a1bion »

You know what's funny? They're so paranoid now that you can't even view the Pub unless you're registered there. I was looking at the responses from home last night and now if I try to go to the Pub from home, it tells me I have to be registered. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
a1bion

the scout boards

Post by a1bion »

And apparently they changed to forced registration because they're trying to monitor who is looking at certain threads, i.e. Flipcup's. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
TTBHG

the scout boards

Post by TTBHG »

Who does that idiot think he is talking too. Hasn't he been posting there for like three days? Dude thinks he is running the board.
I am the law, bitches!
RickySlade

the scout boards

Post by RickySlade »

F Pam...she's not worth my time. All of us could put the mental smackdown on her if we really wanted to go there. Meh...
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
UFGirlluvr

the scout boards

Post by UFGirlluvr »

Sorry about throwing the obscure Ric Flair pic in there
RickySlade

the scout boards

Post by RickySlade »

^^^That was great!
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
Weegie

the scout boards

Post by Weegie »

I don't have the energy for those people right now. I looked in on the Pub last night and found nothing of worth that at all. Pam is a moron.
"It's been fucksticks as far as the eye could see this morning." --AA
RickySlade

the scout boards

Post by RickySlade »

It appears that Shane has set up camp on the thread...he's on it every time I view the thing...add Bari to that. What's Shane's official title over there...is he an admin?
radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

It appears that Shane has set up camp on the thread...he's on it every time I view the thing...add Bari to that. What's Shane's official title over there...is he an admin?

he's head fluffer.
G8rMom7

the scout boards

Post by G8rMom7 »

I am not going to respond to Pam...and as you all know I have nothing to feel guilty about. It does bug me that she is attacking me for no apparent reason. I just don't want any of my GC buds to feel like they are in a position where they have to believe me or her. Although I know I shouldn't care. I am NOT going over there at all today though...nor to the Scout boards. I'm going to be the female version of Mlr from now on. I hope I can be as good of a parent as him!!!!
Okay, let's try this!

RickySlade

the scout boards

Post by RickySlade »

^^^I said she's not worth my time, but...

...if she pulls something like that when I'm around, I'll rough her up a bit for you.
G8rMom7

the scout boards

Post by G8rMom7 »

^^^My hero!!! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Okay, let's try this!

RickySlade

the scout boards

Post by RickySlade »

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_salut.gif[/img]
IHateUGAlyDawgs

the scout boards

decided to spice it up a little (cut and paste the link instead of clicking it - I believe they're tracking this stuff now):

http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/sh ... 647&page=5

IHateUGAlyDawgs

the scout boards

LMAO -

they're trying to fight back...how cute:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=168#s=16 ... &t=1280545

annarborgator

the scout boards

Post by annarborgator »

i love watching this from the sidelines
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

the scout boards

I can't get the damn image tags to work on the scout forums.

annarborgator

the scout boards

Post by annarborgator »

maybe i'll start posting like mad on the scout boards the next time i'm wasted.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

the scout boards

here's a great PM from Bill....LOL...apparently mom7 and weg are taking the fall in the Gator Hole...not sure how I should respond to this one:

mom7 and weg were over on the TCu board and based upon their posts were very glad to be there-since there posts were early into the raid-it was pretty obvious they had a heads up that it was going to happen-they only posted once or twice, and I really can't be objective, as I had a run in with both of them on the old board
Both of them were pretty close to Matt-so I am unsure how all that plays out

I emailed Manny and he said he was not involved

People are allowed to post wherever they want-but some of the stuff that was posted over there about Ray and Growl was out of line-

the stuff that was posted about some of the rest of us while offensive to some was just childs play

TTBHG

the scout boards

Post by TTBHG »

I bet the Hole is busting at the seems. I would pay $100 to read what they are writing in there right now. Better yet, I would pay for the PM's between Ray, Growl and Shane because I doubt they post in the Hole.
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

the scout boards

I bet the Hole is busting at the seems. I would pay $100 to read what they are writing in there right now. Better yet, I would pay for the PM's between Ray, Growl and Shane because I doubt they post in the Hole.

Those I bet are comedic gold.

G8rMom7

the scout boards

Post by G8rMom7 »

Weg didn't post at all on the TCU board that I saw and I had ONE post that was an LOL to the thing about Bill and Pam. They need to get over themselves. And I am taking "the fall" for what? I am done with GC...the only time I will go over there now is under my husband's user name to read the Insider Boards...if they wanted to get rid of me, they did it. Bastids.
Okay, let's try this!

IHateUGAlyDawgs

the scout boards

Weg didn't post at all on the TCU board that I saw and I had ONE post that was an LOL to the thing about Bill and Pam. They need to get over themselves. And I am taking "the fall" for what? I am done with GC...the only time I will go over there now is under my husband's user name to read the Insider Boards...if they wanted to get rid of me, they did it. Bastids.
no need to edit - you can call them bastards here.

TTBHG

the scout boards

Post by TTBHG »

Weg justed started a thread about the TCU stuff in the Pub. Funny stuff, I wonder how many replies she gets.
I am the law, bitches!