the scout boards

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

i'm home all day ... runnin errands so i'm not at work

bill just emailed me ... this is his message :

instead of creating all the fake posters-just let people who like what you bring to the table know you are on fighting Gators and you might be surprised how many will join you.

i replied back that i read it and that i don't know who it was (i actually don't know who's who cause we're all sharing) but thought it was funny as fuck.
a1bion

the scout boards

Post by a1bion »

Tell him to bring everyone over to play with the kool kidz.
radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

the gator hole will be split imo.

those who side with pam and tuba who think we are assholes and those who think we're just funnin like bill, and whoever....kyle should stay out of it...no comments...if anything, side with pam and tuba to regain their confidence.

i can see growl/matt/darth/shane getting involved in fanning the fire...they'll come out with an attitude of "you like this asshole?" and "this is the scum you wanted back in the pub?" [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img] this is all working great!!!!

once they get involved, and you know they will, the hole will be divided....anyways, those who don't like us in there won't like us any more...those who do, will like us even more.

LET'S LAY OFF GATERBILL's SCOUT USERNAME FOR NOW...and anyone else who appears to be in support of us.
slideman67

the scout boards

Post by slideman67 »

Tuba thinks we are assholes?? I've PM'ed him as we are both trombone players. He seems cool to me.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

harvey - he's a twit.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

the scout boards

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

slider - I don't think he knows you're one of us.

radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

tuba's copying bingo's schtick...what an unoriginal thing to do...sheesh..
slideman67

the scout boards

Post by slideman67 »

I guess he doesn't know I'm here. I'll keep it that way. The only ones who know about me being in this board are my wife and Manawar.

Just curious as to why you think he is a twit. And just I know, you are talking about Baritubabone right? Sorry if that is a stupid question. Sometimes I miss things when I am not around.....
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
G8RKyle

the scout boards

Post by G8RKyle »

The Hole will not be split on anything. It's dead in there, it's always dead in there. There hasn't been a new post in a few hours. There's rarely more than a few posts per in a day, but I think it picks up
more at night. The only people that post there regularly are TBF, Bari, and Vertigo. Bill and Pam make cameos. There were just a few posts last night that I was referencing in which Bari and Pam were
all mad about the TCU board, and were assholes about it.
radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

He's harmless harvey

I guess he's just a twit based on his replies back at bingo and all the others when I was trying to establish myself all over again in the pub. He came off as being like a lil douchbag is all. Actually don't blame him for being the "defender" of the pub. Just think HE thinks whatever HE thinks is representative of the pub and that was clearly not the case with respects to bingo, arbee, and the others

No offense if you like him. I think we all have different opinions on a lot of people. That's what makes this place tick. We differ on many things yet we respect each other and our opinions. Respect is key here. Something growl/solari/shane never gave us.
dhgator

the scout boards

Post by dhgator »

Nice work over there guys. Reading down the page I found this gem in the "Hey Guys!" thread.

INGATORSWETRUST wrote: Princess we have missed you. Quite a bit has changed since you've been gone, but you will figure that out shortly. Rumor had you and Radbag eloping, as you both disappeared around the same time.

Your rep just took a big hit Rad.
[img]http://i26.;photobucke.com/albums/c123/dhgator/fatguypogostick.gif[/img]
G8rMom7

the scout boards

Post by G8rMom7 »

I don't understand why Growl or Solari should get their panties in a wad...they have ZERO control over the Scout boards or TCU boards so if we want to go over there and amuse ourselves, who cares? If anyone is either offended or amused by it, let them go into Scout and start posting for or against us. What's the big deal?

I do think it's going to be a hard sell that WE (as in the BA) is not involved. I will stay away (as far as posting goes) if that will help. But I have to be allowed to read because it is friggin' hilarious.
Okay, let's try this!

a1bion

the scout boards

Post by a1bion »

^^^
I think they're getting upset because we're once again putting it up in their fact that we're out there and thriving and can goof on them whenever we choose.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

the scout boards

they're mad because we're taking pot shots at some of them, m7.

I don't give a damn if you post there or not.

I'm going to flat deny it anyway.

radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

they thought we were a bunch of fly-by-nighters that would bend if growl/solari took a hard line approach at us.

little did they know that our bonds are much stronger than they thought...and we continue to bond and get stronger...they admire that about us...and in many ways, the BP too.
GoneFishinGator

the scout boards

Post by GoneFishinGator »

OMG....that is too funny...I just read the Matt Petition thread.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

G8rMom7

the scout boards

Post by G8rMom7 »

I have to say that making fun of Solari's lack of hearing sounds sort of BPish. IMO.
Okay, let's try this!

urapnes

the scout boards

Post by urapnes »

i missed this, i'll have to chec k it out
Welshgator

the scout boards

Post by Welshgator »

radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

lol...saw that...that's expected.
a1bion

the scout boards

Post by a1bion »

[hide]Who's got the pic of Pam in her bikini with the bleached hair? I need it to complete my posting of pictures of the Nature Boy.[/hide]
Last edited by DocZaius on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
radbag

the scout boards

Post by radbag »

^ save that for when the shit hits the fan a1.

gotta save the atom bomb.
sirhoppsalot

the scout boards

Post by sirhoppsalot »

There's a thread in the pub about it now. Funny stuff.
a1bion

the scout boards

Post by a1bion »

Sweet. Which one of you is HornToadFrog?
IHateUGAlyDawgs

the scout boards

I have to say that making fun of Solari's lack of hearing sounds sort of BPish. IMO.

While I LOL'd at some of that stuff...and some of it really LOL'd...I do have to agree.

We can bash him for being an asshole, bad businessman, or whatever...but being deaf isn't his fault.