redheadgator - PLEASE READ

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

Hear that, rad? You're internet popular... You should hang yourself! [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_smile.gif[/img]
radbag

Post by radbag »

i aint shit unless i have a wiki site.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

I would be shocked if you DIDN'T have a wiki site already...anybody search that yet?
Okay, let's try this!

IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

no radbag wiki

apexgator

Post by apexgator »

^^ obviously an oversite.
GoneFishinGator

Post by GoneFishinGator »

^^ obviously an oversite.

Concur.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

AdGator02

Post by AdGator02 »

i still want a public apology...if growl can start 5 pinned threads and not mention being wrong about us all, i could give two shits.

you would go back to posting in the pub? personally, i'm over it.
radbag

Post by radbag »

i still want a public apology...if growl can start 5 pinned threads and not mention being wrong about us all, i could give two shits.

you would go back to posting in the pub? personally, i'm over it.

Negative lilah - but they don't need to know that.

I know how they think. They're actually waiting for me or a1 to step out and ask. They're actually waiting. I'd like to see some things happen first before I "consider" (wink,wink)

- aa becomes an admin
- public apology from both shane and growl. Shane for being a cunt and growl for being an overall fucktard
- darth gets banned
- apology to the BA for double crossing the OBP and allowing shit to occur when they knew it was fucking wrong.
- free insider memberships to all the BA members as of 10/16th [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

here here
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
UFGirlluvr

Post by UFGirlluvr »

What the hell would I do with an insider membership for that info.. BOOOOOOO
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

And Gone has a really good post directed at "redhead"...asking about a tat she got with FGG...ba dum dum.
Okay, let's try this!

apexgator

Post by apexgator »

I see my nascar thread didn't bring "her" out.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Nope...you're right pride!
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

Post by radbag »

This from Shane/G8rbrave in the Hole:

I'm with Growl. I haven't said much, but I was unfortunately right in the dead center of what went on. It really doesn't do much good to tell what happened. Things were said, people were hurt, but such is life.

I've moved on, and I welcome those folks back with open arms should they choose to return. I hope they will show me and Growl the same respect that we intend to show them.

It's time for a bit of healing in the pub, and it is long overdue.

I shall leave it at that.

lets analyze this mental midget shall we?

I'm with Growl.

of course you are...your head is so far up growls ass that we can barely see your shoes

I haven't said much

of course you hadn't...a) you don't know what to say unless growl scripts it b) you've got nothing to say cause you're a dum-dum

I was unfortunately right in the dead center of what went on.

of course you were...if you'd been a decent friend, filled me in on stuff flying around me, maybe i wouldn't flipped my lid and accused you of undermining me and going over my head...you handled your business like a fucking child would...grow the fuck up and understand the politics of what you do and not so much how you gain and benefit.

It really doesn't do much good to tell what happened

of course it doesn't because if you did, you'd look like a complete jackass and your credibility, your reputation (if you have one) would be shot...it makes sense to me that you keep your trap shut cause you're protecting yourself you dumb bitch.

Things were said, people were hurt, but such is life.

such is life? where i come from, if i hurt the people i care about, i don't go 'such is life' - unless you don't care about them of course...but at the time, he and i were 'supposedly' good buds...his terms...i started to slowly see things that i never knew existed...he's selfish, motivated by greed and pursuit of his own personal goals...i don't begrudge anyone for that...i think the way he went about it was at the expense of others and THAT i do not admire....we spent countless nights on IM chatting about the board, the posters, the direction and suddenly, it all stopped...later on i find out that he no longer needed me as a conduit to growl/solari...he had his direct lines now...i was happy actually...but then i noticed i was caught in the vacuum and was left out of a lot of the stuff they were discussing...shane has no loyalty...he's a typical young kid with big eyes and lack of respect for others around him...if there's a decision to be made with respects to himself or the greater good of humanity or society, i'd bet the 401K on him making the selfish decision....that's how he rolls.

I've moved on

of course you have, you're a cunt

I welcome those folks back with open arms should they choose to return

of course you will, that's what growl WANTS you to do you sad bastard.

I hope they will show me and Growl the same respect that we intend to show them

don't bet on that cause i'll steal your money like i stole your wife (b.e.a.s.t.i.e - all by my self without no-bo-dy)

It's time for a bit of healing in the pub, and it is long overdue.

it's CLOBBERING time in the pub...what the fuck are YOU talking about...but yes, one point i do agree with, it is LONG FUCKING OVERDUE you cocksucking motherfucker.

I shall leave it at that.

i shall leave YOU in a fucking body bag you fucking lowlife piece of shit.

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/nufsaid.gif[/img]
IHateUGAlyDawgs

wow, rad...

so....you friends with Shane or what?

G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Note to self: NEVER get on Rad's bad side!
Okay, let's try this!

IHateUGAlyDawgs

lol

a1bion

Post by a1bion »

I have a confession to make--when shane posted pictures of his girly, I told him she was hot. I was lying my ass off.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

You and Shane got dinner reservations for this weekend Rad?
radbag

Post by radbag »

^ he's very sensitive about that just so you know...MANY a conversation he and i had about HIS feelings and love for his wife....almost like he was justifying it....kinda insecure imho...sad bastard.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

By justifying you saying she's ugly but gives good head?
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

^ he's very sensitive about that just so you know...MANY a conversation he and i had about HIS feelings and love for his wife....almost like he was justifying it....kinda insecure imho...sad bastard.

That's pathetic. If you're into your woman and like how she looks, who cares what anyone else thinks?
radbag

Post by radbag »

^^^ i never brought this shit up because i have a heart...quite frankly, i don't know why i need to have one in this case.

he used to talk about her weight struggles and always kept bragging about how thin she USED to be...i'd always be like "she seems like a great gal...i'm happy for you" and he'd inevitably, in ALL conversations, somehow throw in a "she's just got a great, bubbly personality" - i never laughed but i'd be lying if i didn't say i never chuckled.

he's a tool...insecure, lil dickweed.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

I have a confession to make--when shane posted pictures of his girly, I told him she was hot. I was lying my ass off.

werd.

IHateUGAlyDawgs

That's pathetic. If you're into your woman and like how she looks, who cares what anyone else thinks?

werd again