no public comment from douchebag darth?

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

hate on hater, got it.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
radbag

Post by radbag »

hater is the BAs baby face killer.
Pantanoso

Post by Pantanoso »

I didn't know that there was a Gator Hole. I am not going to pick sides. I am happy to be allowed to stop in and see you guys. But I am not going to have any part in that kind of stuff. And that goes both ways. (Not me, I don't go both ways) I wouldn't play tricks on you and i won't play tricks on them.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

that's fair, Pant.

Toothy keeps his distance from it, as well as RickySlade and some others - you're not alone.

Pantanoso

Post by Pantanoso »

Thanks again.
UFGirlluvr

Post by UFGirlluvr »

Whoa thanks for the insight Pant
radbag

Post by radbag »

we have one guy here who's a mod still over there and we would not dare ask for anything inappropriate just so you know.

it's about respect.
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

I don't have any hookups in the Hole, TT. It's not that fun and frankly I don't go there a lot. Don't even
mention that you know about it. If you become super recognizable in the Pub, you'll get invited. I think
I was invited specifically b/c they thought I was clueless about the BA and all that happened back in April.
I was at first, but by the time they started the Hole I knew a lot of the backstory. Still, I'm not picking sides,
and I don't want to mess with GC people. I like it here, and I like it there.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

I'm going to try to find a way in and report back.
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

I don't have any hookups in the Hole, TT. It's not that fun and frankly I don't go there a lot. Don't even
mention that you know about it. If you become super recognizable in the Pub, you'll get invited. I think
I was invited specifically b/c they thought I was clueless about the BA and all that happened back in April.
I was at first, but by the time they started the Hole I knew a lot of the backstory. Still, I'm not picking sides,

I see what you are saying. Like I posted in another thread, I have no problems with the people over there. I spoke out highly against the bannings but the individual people have never done anything to me. But other than that I have enjoyed posting over there. The problem is it started getting very vanilla, the last three or fours days have been much better. I guess because I never got in the clicks is why I never got the invite. I do not want to become super-recognizable, I just want to have fun and read interesting things.
I am the law, bitches!
radbag

Post by radbag »

I'm going to try to find a way in and report back.

apex > donnie brasco
radbag

Post by radbag »

I see what you are saying. Like I posted in another thread, I have no problems with the people over there. I spoke out highly against the bannings but the individual people have never done anything to me. But other than that I have enjoyed posting over there. The problem is it started getting very vanilla, the last three or fours days have been much better. I guess because I never got in the clicks is why I never got the invite. I do not want to become super-recognizable, I just want to have fun and read interesting things.

sometimes being less is more...in terms of visibility that is...i know when i saw doc in the pub, i had to read cause it was infrequent and it was GOOD.
RickySlade

Post by RickySlade »

that's fair, Pant.

Toothy keeps his distance from it, as well as RickySlade and some others - you're not alone.

Yup...if there were sides to be picked, there's no doubt as to which camp I'd be in. I just don't view it as an us vs. them thing...for the most part, I don't really see any reason why I should care about what goes on over there. I'm far too cool to have any involvement with internet drama. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cool.gif[/img]
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

The vanilla was a result of them getting so paranoid about rad or me or the BPers showing up and creating chaos.

Heck, over the summer when rad and I decided to post one weekend as bingo_bango and El Destructo, as soon as we got things rocking and people were having fun, we both got banned. The funniest part of that story to me is that I was in Columbus, OH of all places when I created my log-in.

I created a username for rad from Ohio too. Did you get that one banned as well?
radbag

Post by radbag »

i want to be clear as well.

i'm not suggesting anyone pick sides...that's definitely not my objective....nor is it my objective to pit us (our community) vs them (their community)...i've never asked anyone not to post there...i've never asked anyone to do anything inappropriate.

my major malfunction is with the leaders there...that is all....i may have choice words about pubber1 or pubber2 but that does not mean i have issues with them...

now i've been very expressive of late and i hope you don't mind...it's very therapeutic for me and i can stop if you want me to...there's always 3 sides to a story, we all know that...i like telling my side when prompted because i'd hate to see anyone here get taken advantage of like i was.
radbag

Post by radbag »

The vanilla was a result of them getting so paranoid about rad or me or the BPers showing up and creating chaos.

Heck, over the summer when rad and I decided to post one weekend as bingo_bango and El Destructo, as soon as we got things rocking and people were having fun, we both got banned. The funniest part of that story to me is that I was in Columbus, OH of all places when I created my log-in.

I created a username for rad from Ohio too. Did you get that one banned as well?

sifu_max sleeps with the fishes.
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

Good ole Bibgo_Bango. The first 10 or 15 posts were awesome. After that it even got on my nerves, I think I might even have yelled at you(Bingo Bango). It was so over the top, but damn did it get old quick.
I am the law, bitches!
radbag

Post by radbag »

^^ i love that!!!!
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

That was right before I was on here, and I even found bingo_bango annoying. But I liked el destructo.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

Good ole Bibgo_Bango. The first 10 or 15 posts were awesome. After that it even got on my nerves, I think I might even have yelled at you(Bingo Bango). It was so over the top, but damn did it get old quick.

I, however, was dying laughing knowing who it was and who was getting pissy. It was really funny to watch.

radbag

Post by radbag »

bingo loved talking about how wedding rings were symbolic of marriages themselves. bingo thought that those who don't wear them don't respect their marriages. bingo was happy to hear that matt was so proud to declare his insistence on wearing his wedding ring. bingo thinks he's the model husband. (bingo is now laughing his fucking head off)

bingo got on gatorknights' nerves the most...bingo remembered being mocked at every turn with 'gatorknights thinks bingos and idiot' and 'gatorknights wants bingo to stop talking in the third person'...bingo is not afraid.
radbag

Post by radbag »

bingo_bango_v2 is attempting to register as we read...bingo has a lot on his mind.
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

I, however, was dying laughing knowing who it was and who was getting pissy. It was really funny to watch.

If I knew the backstory if would have been funny as hell. But, as it were it drove me crazy.
I am the law, bitches!
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

bingo_bango_v2 is attempting to register as we read...bingo has a lot on his mind.

Holy Shit, that is going to be incredible. I am going to log in over there and yell at you again. Yet, this time it will be funny because I know what is happening.
I am the law, bitches!
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

I was sitting in the back of a classroom while one of my co-workers is trying to teach a class, trying my damndest not to bust out laughing as rad just kept annoying person after person. "bingo_bango doesn't understand why you're getting annoyed."