Ipod video/Nano Question

You got a problem? Tell us.
UFGirlluvr

Ipod video/Nano Question

Post by UFGirlluvr »

Just wondering if anyone knows a way to get the movies you own onto an Ipod. I just got Transformers last night and wouldnt mind watching at work on my break. Supposedly my future brother in law knows how to do it but Im impatient. Any help would be appreciated
TheTodd

Ipod video/Nano Question

Post by TheTodd »

Joey. I need to figure this out myself. I have some software that I've used to help shring some MPEG's so they will play on my IPod but I haven't done full movies. Lemme investigate it a little and get back to ya.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
UFgirlfan07

Ipod video/Nano Question

Post by UFgirlfan07 »

I told the douche bag I have the instructions on how to do it. He's just impatient.

Here's the e-mail I got from my brother:

http://www.videohelp.com/tools?tool=Vid ... _Converter

http://www.dvd43.com/

download both of these and install them, DVD43 gets rid of the copy protection while videora converts the files. When you put your DVD in your computer, go to DVD43 and click on it. Then go to my computer and right click on the DVD and click explore. Go to video and copy all the VOD files onto your computer. Then open up videora and click on convert on the left side and then click on transcode new video. Open the VOD file you want to convert and then click start. Do this for all the VOD files at once so it will queue them up at the bottom. When they are finished, go to program files/videoraipodconverter/videos so you can watch them, delete the useless ones, and name them what you want. Then drag them into your itunes library.
TheTodd

Ipod video/Nano Question

Post by TheTodd »

Videora is what I currently use.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
G8rMom7

Ipod video/Nano Question

Post by G8rMom7 »

Intersting info...I will say that when you watch video on your iPod you battery only lasts about 2 hours. I downloaded about 4 episodes of The Office and my battery was dead (after starting with it completely charged) after watching them. But yet, when I am just listening to music it lasts a LONG time.
Okay, let's try this!

UFgirlfan07

Ipod video/Nano Question

Post by UFgirlfan07 »

Hmmm, that is interesting Allison. I've had a video iPod for a while now and still haven't watched anything on it other than a music video.