[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_salut.gif[/img]
a1bion

LordShineBox...

Post by a1bion »

Who is EC?
G8rMom7

LordShineBox...

Post by G8rMom7 »

rad - you should register them all now that way you're not racking up a high post count on the same day you register on every name - one less way to send up a red flag...unless you're trying to get caught - in which case - carry on.

Concur with Ihate's post above. You're going to run through those names pretty darn quick...you should NOT post any new threads for a while. Just add a post here and there and SLOWLY work your way in...unless of course, you want to just reak havoc all in one day.
Okay, let's try this!

G8RKyle

LordShineBox...

Post by G8RKyle »

lappyUF gonna be banned in 3...2...1
degator

LordShineBox...

Post by degator »

damn, I miss good stuff while I am at work. They never did approve MSgal that I signed up for this past weekend. I will try a new name later.
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
radbag

LordShineBox...

Post by radbag »

:fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me. :fingerscrossed: please don't ban me, please don't ban me, please don't ban me.
annarborgator

LordShineBox...

Post by annarborgator »

we've got a few asking why folks have been banned and threads deleted
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
degator

LordShineBox...

Post by degator »

I think someone needs to post it all started when they banned AtlantaVol ............. that is when the original pubbers left (most of them are in the bp. let them think they are doing the raid
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
degator

LordShineBox...

Post by degator »

Think that would be good, it will put two sites in a tizzy
radbag

LordShineBox...

Post by radbag »

I think someone needs to post it all started when they banned AtlantaVol ............. that is when the original pubbers left (most of them are in the bp. let them think they are doing the raid

EXACTLY - we're absolved

Great minds think....they think.....gosh - forgot how they think!
degator

LordShineBox...

Post by degator »

that is why you keep me around
G8rMom7

LordShineBox...

Post by G8rMom7 »

I wasn't thinking of it that way de...I was getting mad that we were being mistaken for them (the BPers). The innocents over there don't really know there is a difference.
Okay, let's try this!

a1bion

LordShineBox...

Post by a1bion »

I'm still going stealth mode and building up posts in SG before I try to slide into the Pub. But my overall goal is different than what rad's up to--I want to infiltrate The Hole.
annarborgator

LordShineBox...

Post by annarborgator »

oops, annarbor's bugging vanders by being too negative.
degator

LordShineBox...

Post by degator »

I wasn't thinking of it that way de...I was getting mad that we were being mistaken for them (the BPers). The innocents over there don't really know there is a difference.

Well I think they are thinking it is rad, but if you hint it might not be, then they will go after the bp, and then the bp will try to figure out what is going on.
G8rMom7

LordShineBox...

Post by G8rMom7 »

Ah, you guys are so much smarter than me. Carry on.
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

LordShineBox...

Post by radbag »

oops, annarbor's bugging vanders by being too negative.

Quite the protector of all that is good over there that vanders is. Too bad she's fighting for the side that could care less about her at the end of the day (we are all proof of that)

And mom7 brings up a great point about the community there thinking both factions are one. I'll just say that the "where's EC" thread should steer the powers that be closer to the BP. As for the community, it is with regret that there is confusion and chaos. As long as we don't attack and we post like gentlemen (and gemtlewomen), we will all be looked at as victims of an overzealous, power tripping mod who's wife is addicted to BUNKO. What the fuck is bunko anyways? Seriously - is it contagious? Do you buy it in the black market? Seriously!

Hey BG - the battles being waged today have GOT to be better than the ones on WoW no?

What's the update on lappy? Is she toast yet?
annarborgator

LordShineBox...

Post by annarborgator »

banned
TheTodd

LordShineBox...

Post by TheTodd »

you must have been lappy...

I see the reported post by Vanders.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
RickySlade

LordShineBox...

Post by RickySlade »

Lappy's thread was locked and Matt said you seem to be having fun today (quoted your post suggesting he was posting as blueeyes)...called you pathetic.
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
annarborgator

LordShineBox...

Post by annarborgator »

hilarious
radbag

LordShineBox...

Post by radbag »

AA gets the H. Hubert Munchenhausen award which is given out to the organizations best evaluator of talent and prospect in pointing out that the pub has a few 'curious' posters interested in why the 'funny' guys are getting clipped by the millisecond

TTBHG and gatortom(?) to name a few. You can't miss them. They're prodding and dialoguing. They're................interested! How novel. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
annarborgator

LordShineBox...

Post by annarborgator »

omg i really wasn't expecting to win anything, so i haven't even prepared a speech. but i HAVE memorized oprah's acceptance speech when she was given the Bob Hope Humanitarian Award:

"Thank you everybody. Thank you Tom, and Bob and Dolores, who are home watching I hope, thank you so much, and to everyone who voted for me.

There really is nothing more important to me than striving to be a good human being. So, to be here tonight and be acknowledged as the first to receive this honor is beyond expression in words for me. 'I am a human being, nothing human is alien to me.' Terence said that in 154 B.C. and when I first read it many years ago, I had no idea of the depth of that meaning.

I grew up in Nashville with a father who owned a barbershop, Winfrey's Barber Shop, he still does, I can't get him to retire. And every holiday, every holiday, all of the transients and the guys who I thought were just losers who hung out at the shop, and were always bumming haircuts from my father and borrowing money from my dad, all those guys always ended up at our dinner table. They were a cast of real characters—it was Fox and Shorty and Bootsy and Slim. And I would say, 'Bootsy, could you pass the peas please?' And I would often say to my father afterwards, 'Dad, why can't we just have regular people at our Christmas dinner?'—because I was looking for the Currier & Ives version. And my father said to me, 'They are regular people. They're just like you. They want the same thing you want.' And I would say, 'What?' And he'd say, 'To be fed.' And at the time, I just thought he was talking about dinner. But I have since learned how profound he really was, because we all are just regular people seeking the same thing. The guy on the street, the woman in the classroom, the Israeli, the Afghani, the Zuni, the Apache, the Irish, the Protestant, the Catholic, the gay, the straight, you, me—we all just want to know that we matter. We want validation. We want the same things. We want safety and we want to live a long life. We want to find somebody to love. Stedman, thank you. We want to find somebody to laugh with and have the power and the place to cry with when necessary.

The greatest pain in life is to be invisible. What I've learned is that we all just want to be heard. And I thank all the people who continue to let me hear your stories, and by sharing your stories, you let other people see themselves and for a moment, glimpse the power to change and the power to triumph.

Maya Angelou said, 'When you learn, teach. When you get, give.' I want you to know that this award to me means that I will continue to strive to give back to the world what it has given to me, so that I might even be more worthy of tonight's honor.

Thank you."
G8rMom7

LordShineBox...

Post by G8rMom7 »

TTBHG has been around for a while...always very friendly to me.
Okay, let's try this!

annarborgator

LordShineBox...

Post by annarborgator »

kyle is TTBHG in the gator hole or whatever it's called?