LordShineBox...

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
IHateUGAlyDawgs

LordShineBox...

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

apparently it was an oversight - IHate now has access to the pub again.

RickySlade

LordShineBox...

Post by RickySlade »

I really haven't had as much of a problem as some here with posts/PMs by GC douches, but this particular exchange really irked me...I didn't know mods were allowed to bait (blatantly, I might add) users:

Yesterday, 07:03 PM
AnnArborGator
Premium Member

it's been months since i've seen a troll on this board. even the rivals have been tame this season.

Yesterday, 07:05 PM
G8RMatt
GC Bartender & Mod

Please make a wrong comment...

Yesterday, 07:07 PM
AnnArborGator
Premium Member

So I can be mislabeled as a troll? Or? Sorry I'm confused here.

Yesterday, 07:09 PM
G8RMatt
GC Bartender & Mod

We got rid of a lot of losers recently. Please push it to get rid of you. Please!?

LordShineBox...

Ricky - you must forward that to Growl.

He and I have had a lengthy e-mail discussion regarding that clown and that would further my cause for sure - I'd do it, but I'm at work now and can't get into GC or my e-mail until this evening.

TheTodd

LordShineBox...

Post by TheTodd »

I'd say that you should bring that up to Growl et al on GC but then I'd remember that they wouldn't give a crap.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
RickySlade

LordShineBox...

Post by RickySlade »

I'd say that you should bring that up to Growl et al on GC but then I'd remember that they wouldn't give a crap.
Werd...Hater, since you have an ongoing discussion with Growl r/t Matt, go for it. Unfortunately, I don't think it would do much good...he's probably already seen it. :s hrug:
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
radbag

LordShineBox...

Post by radbag »

i would do it but i'm banned again.
RickySlade

LordShineBox...

Post by RickySlade »

Here's a post in AA's rep thread...she thinks we're BPers...

Today, 11:02 AM
lacuna
Senior

I started a thread about the egregious rewarding of "rep" and how it diminishes and cheapens the value of a truly outstanding post. One of the mods found it necessary to merge my thread with another and my points were quickly swallowed up in the mad pursuit of "rep".

Unlike most others wondering about what is going on lately, I do know. It's a situation that goes back several years and I regret to say I was in the thick of it for several years as the poster formerly known as PosterGirl. There is a group of posters that formerly posted here in the Pub several years ago before GC joined Scout. They were a rowdy group that frequently chapped Ray's hide with their Bizarre humor. The disagreements led to them leaving and starting their own message board. They occasionally return and get into it again I think. My philosophy of life changed and it became too wild and outrageous for me so two years ago I asked for my access and posting privileges to be suspended. Didn't want the temptation to lurk there.

Last fall when GC changed formats they returned on a periodic raid and made some unfounded/untrue accusations against a favorite and faithful poster on this board. It disturbed me greatly and I started a thread telling them to "go home" to their own little self created corner of the universe where they have set up their own board. I asked if the vicious posts they were making here tearing down the character of Pub regulars made them feel bigger and better about themselves. It got ugly fast. I had retained PM access on that board to enable me to communicate with certain ones but after that post on this board I was banned completely on the other faster than a NY minute.

There's lots more to this story but that's all your gonna get for now. Else GG may have to ban me.

LordShineBox...

Post by RickySlade »

If TTBHG's vote goes well, someone should probably inform him that the BP and BA are not one and the same...
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

LordShineBox...

^^^Ricky - read the quote from a1 I posted on the vote thread - TTHBG already knows there's a difference.

degator

LordShineBox...

Post by degator »

postergirl, lol her name is judy. Her daughter was under the poster name lipsticklesbain (sp) She is a nice lady, never met her, was going to meet up at an lsu florida game but they got lost. She went from wild to budah.
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
degator

LordShineBox...

Post by degator »

oops her husband posted under the name trucker something
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
annarborgator

LordShineBox...

Post by annarborgator »

i think it was gatortrucker or g8rtrucker or something wasn't it?

btw, i may post a public goodbye to the pub at some point tonight, since apparently the mods have a fucking problem with me. can't believe matt came after me like that for nothing--i'm forced to deal with enough assholes in life. if i have a choice, i always stop dealing with them.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
a1bion

LordShineBox...

Post by a1bion »

Reading that exchange between Matt and AA reminds me what a loser Matt is. As if I needed reminding.
radbag

LordShineBox...

Post by radbag »

Grin and bear it AA. Trust me.

I'm not telling you what to do of course - I'm just saying if you go out guns ablazing, your options thereafter will not be dictated by you but by THEM. So as it stands, if you do nothing but grin and bear it, you still are operating under a position of strength.

Please rethink your next course of action.
annarborgator

LordShineBox...

Post by annarborgator »

nah i need a break rad...i already posted it....it doesn't diminish my options. i just need a break and i wanted it to be public that it was for a particular reason.
radbag

LordShineBox...

Post by radbag »

So be it AA

Can't wait to read it when I get home (late) tonite

I'm proud of you.
annarborgator

LordShineBox...

Post by annarborgator »

you workin late tonight or just busy with other shiz tonight rad?
radbag

LordShineBox...

Post by radbag »

you workin late tonight or just busy with other shiz tonight rad?

i just got home.

bought that tv that i was posting about in the tech forum.

i haggled like a 3 dollar hooker trying to make 5 bucks...my head hurts but mission accomplished.
annarborgator

LordShineBox...

Post by annarborgator »

awesome. love new technology in the house.
radbag

LordShineBox...

Post by radbag »

that shit is tight yo.

i'm saved 360 bucks pretending i could buy it online.
annarborgator

LordShineBox...

Post by annarborgator »

lmao nice work buddy.
apexgator

LordShineBox...

Post by apexgator »

That was a tender heartfelt goodby AA
annarborgator

LordShineBox...

Post by annarborgator »

like weg said, i'm nothing but mush on the inside.