a transcript of my pms with gatorjag93

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
radbag

Post by radbag »

Kyle,

anyway you can inquire in the "Gator Hole" as to why I was banned?

I do find it a little odd that I was banned and not "ricardo cabeza"

kyle - i'd distance myself from it all...
radbag

Post by radbag »

IHate, did you ever get in the Hole? No one there really mentions anything about the Pub, so me asking in there would be pretty weird.

agreed....good instincts.....keep your distance like you have no interest.
radbag

Post by radbag »

Why is vanders definitely out? What are the voting standards?

not DEFINITELLY out...i just don't think i'm supporting her admission...she's too established in the pub.
Weegie

Post by Weegie »

I'm not really comfortable approaching new people before a vote takes place. The whole point was not to "steal" people from Gator Country and to fan the flames of drama but, rather, to recruit good people.
"It's been fucksticks as far as the eye could see this morning." --AA
radbag

Post by radbag »

raddy's buddy Jag93 responding to Kyle:

Yes, you are missing a lot.

It doesnt bother me too much, but they sent me a bunch of weird PM's about how they were spying to recruit people for their special site, and how this site hates them and the mods hate them. And they said they were acting dumb to see who they could recruit by starting up threads and stuff.

what a cunt.

i'm gonna tear into him tonite.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

I am honestly at the point where I don't think we should invite anyone who didn't know the majority of us from before. Anyone that is relatively new over there is happy and loyal to GC and will never understand the issues...to them we are all just a bunch of trouble-makers who were bad or mean to the wonderful GC folks. Other than someone like baka, culver, etc...I really don't think any of them would be interested. And I don't want to go back to that OBP type place where you didn't know who you could trust or not.

As far as Vanders, Rad, I disagree with you...she is rather tame but we knew that going in. I don't know what problem you have with her but like the others, I don't think she would receive the information on the goings on at GC with all of us, very well. She is loyal to the group.

To be honest, they are all pretty happy over there...let's just let them be. I might have an idea for recruitment that would involve inviting friends of ours that may be interested. Like I have a few lovely lady friends of mine that are Gators and have a good sense of humor. I could ask them if they'd be interesting in checking us out. They have no relation to Gator Country so there would be no loyalty issues there. What do you think? Others could do the same with some of their friends. We could give them a trial membership so we could feel them out and they could see if it's something they dig.
Okay, let's try this!

Weegie

Post by Weegie »

Also, a-hem, one person doesn't get to decide who comes here and who doesn't.
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

what a cunt.

i'm gonna tear into him tonite.

Wow, I didn't know you swung that way rad.
radbag

Post by radbag »

I'm not really comfortable approaching new people before a vote takes place. The whole point was not to "steal" people from Gator Country and to fan the flames of drama but, rather, to recruit good people.

no one was approached with an intent to invite

no one was given an idea on which splinter group was recruiting

just frolicking in the meadow....
radbag

Post by radbag »

Also, a-hem, one person doesn't get to decide who comes here and who doesn't.

agreed.

but if you're referring to my banter...that's all that was...just banter...NOW THEN - if i followed through with more than what was just given, that would be a problem regardless of how he chose to handle my approaching him.

read the transcript...where in the transcript have i incriminated anyone from here OR the other splinter group...you won't find anything.

just chill weegie...no one is overstepping their boundaries
radbag

Post by radbag »

I am honestly at the point where I don't think we should invite anyone who didn't know the majority of us from before. Anyone that is relatively new over there is happy and loyal to GC and will never understand the issues...to them we are all just a bunch of trouble-makers who were bad or mean to the wonderful GC folks. Other than someone like baka, culver, etc...I really don't think any of them would be interested. And I don't want to go back to that OBP type place where you didn't know who you could trust or not.

As far as Vanders, Rad, I disagree with you...she is rather tame but we knew that going in. I don't know what problem you have with her but like the others, I don't think she would receive the information on the goings on at GC with all of us, very well. She is loyal to the group.

To be honest, they are all pretty happy over there...let's just let them be. I might have an idea for recruitment that would involve inviting friends of ours that may be interested. Like I have a few lovely lady friends of mine that are Gators and have a good sense of humor. I could ask them if they'd be interesting in checking us out. They have no relation to Gator Country so there would be no loyalty issues there. What do you think? Others could do the same with some of their friends. We could give them a trial membership so we could feel them out and they could see if it's something they dig.

i would like that actually...but i would also like fucking with the pubbers too
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

To be honest, they are all pretty happy over there...let's just let them be.

i would like that actually...but i would also like fucking with the pubbers too

Werd up. Nothing we've done is malicious in any way. We're just trying goof around and have a little fun--bring back some of the mayhem.

It's like back in June and bingo-bango and El Destructo showed up for a few days. We got the place buzzing for awhile and had a some fun with it. Heck, we were so blatant that time that I got ID'd almost the moment I hit the place.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

My comment about "let them be" was in regards to recruiting them. I don't care about messing around over there. I just think with the newer folks it would be too difficult to explain why we formed our group here away from GC.
Okay, let's try this!

Weegie

Post by Weegie »

I don't actually think I need to chill; just commenting.
radbag

Post by radbag »

Just ask me about it then instead of posting twice about it

I'm a-hem, accessible.
RickySlade

Post by RickySlade »

Kyle,

anyway you can inquire in the "Gator Hole" as to why I was banned?

I do find it a little odd that I was banned and not "ricardo cabeza"

kyle - i'd distance myself from it all...
Yeah...that's a terrible idea. Hater, you were probably banned because you sounded like yourself...it didn't help that, as Doc mentioned, all of us were replying to you and you to us. Oh, and Rad...tell ricardo to use proper capitalization to distance his posting style from your own. I'm going to sign up in about a week using Doc's tip...see y'all in the hole!
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
RickySlade

Post by RickySlade »

On second thought, I might just post as myself...
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
G8Rpmc

Post by G8Rpmc »

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:03 pm Post subject:
G8rMom7 wrote:
My comment about "let them be" was in regards to recruiting them. I don't care about messing around over there. I just think with the newer folks it would be too difficult to explain why we formed our group here away from GC.

I agree with Mom7.

It does seem that after awhile, people with similiar likes, dislikes, personalities, etc....or people who post often on a message board such as the Pub, break off and form their own message board or group where they can have their own "club" or group. Friendships are made and then they want to take it to another more personal level.

I guess most of ya'll formed the BA from a common "happening" over in GC or the OBP or wherever, and newer people won't know about that and/or maybe not care, as they are now loyal to their splinter group and the Pub.

This is the first I have heard of the Gator Hole. Is that sanctioned by GC? Obviously, I'm not a member of that, nor is vanders. If most of the posts are NSFW type posts, then I guess they think it is not the place for vanders or myself and/or they don't like me! Waaaa!

I think it is fine that they have their group and I'm thankful to be a part of the BA group. Thanks!

I am surprised at Jag. I bet if he knew it was "rad" sending him the PM's then he would be okay with it. Rad, you still have a good rep with the Pub members who know you. He might have thought you were a member of that other group that "raided" the Pub months ago. That was not a "goofy" or fun raid. They were just disgusting and mean imho.

Rad, did you know Jag in the past? Good banter in the past? Like I said, he might have a different attitude if he knew it was you.

It did seem like a "raid" of sorts, and but not mean spirited. Pubsters who haven't posted in a while, and two newbies all showing up at the same time......It was different.

I haven't been in the Pub today. I'll be there tonight watching the action!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

PMC, I agree...I think the newer folks over there here that these "new"people were actually old people that were banned and they think of it as a negative and that we are like the BPers even though the posts you guys did were not mean spirited. I'm not saying that you shouldn't go over there and play around, but I'm just saying that they are paranoid because of what happened with the BPers and we are unfortunately associated with them because of the idea that some of us have been "banned".
Okay, let's try this!

degator

Post by degator »

JAWS, doesn't that figure. Isn't he the mole from the BPers? And I'm bummed about HarleyGator...he's one that I think would be great here. (Sorry I forgot about him before).

Jaws yep
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
UFgirlfan07

Post by UFgirlfan07 »

Last night was too funny.
Weegie

Post by Weegie »

Just ask me about it then instead of posting twice about it

I'm a-hem, accessible.

I thought my means of communicating was very typical of this board, and the "a-hem" was clearly meant to lighten the tone.

However, I'm now full of my mother's spaghetti, so that's pretty much all I'm thinking about at the moment.
Weegie

Post by Weegie »

Last night was too funny.

Joey made some nice contributions.

BG even quit playing Warcraft to make a few posts. Apparently, everyone over there thought his "How tall are you?" thread was serious. Heehee.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

I love BG's posts...he always cracks me up in the Pub and in SG...I always click when I see his name on a thread. Don't worry though Weg...I'm not going to try and steal him though! ha ha...I have my own funny guy.
Okay, let's try this!

Weegie

Post by Weegie »

If you want to deal with his Warcraft habit, please feel free to steal him.

I guess you deal with your own Warcraft of sorts in online poker. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]