a transcript of my pms with gatorjag93

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
radbag

Post by radbag »

here's my back and forth pms with gatorjag93...i'd like to nominate him unless someone has a strong opinion against that...if anyone has a MILD opinion against it, i'd drop him like a bad transmission...

in any case - i think he's harmless...sort of eager...and his posts in the pub seemed decent...the talent pool in there is kinda shallow y'all...like 3 inches deep of pool water in the deep end shallow...sheesh...

read the transcript...this is how we should be recruiting....find your target...initialize with some interesting thought...kinda prod him....and then threaten to pull out the goodness...he'll/she'll be upset they were apprehensive and will fear that they turned you off...it's normal to be guarded i guess...i was...but hey, how do gauge worthiness....when you smell the fear and the wanting, have your way with them...get info...they'll offer it up so long as you don't pull the offer away...trust me...it's great negotiations...

we'll see in the next few days as to how he handles...does he go to the mods? does he go to any of you? we'll see soon....

as for vanders - she's out...no offense...let her have her own world over there...she's content....the pub mother.... :lmao:

me - you're a good guy. thanks for welcoming me. how long have you been in the pub?

do you post anywhere else?

gatorjag93 - Iv been on Gatorcountry for probably about a year.

I came here, to Gatorcountry because I like the gators. I came to the pub because when its offseason of sports their isnt too much to talk about exept recruting, so id come to the pub. All of the people are great and the posts are funny.

I Just got hooked here in the pub, but as I post mostly in the pub, I go to swamp gas(football) also and I go to Too Hot for Swamp Gas(political)

me - we've been watching you (and a few others) and we think you're one of the cooler pub posters right now...i represent a tighter knit group of ORIGINAL pubbers and a vote is coming up in a few...we're recruiting for our next class...if you care, say the word....if not, i won't waste your time.....

great to be a florida gator!

him - So, your a fake, and youv been here for a while?

A vote? for what?

Who are you?

me - i'm kinda real...we all are....i'll be in touch...i'm nominating you if you care...if not, all's cool.

him - nominating me for what?

We? are you a group?

me - just chill....we'll be in touch...don't go to the mods about this...they aint gonna like it...our group is kinda not liked because we are the originals and we had some falling out.

who else in the pub would you suggest? i trust your judgement.

him - Just tell me what you are nominating me for?

me - nominating you into our private club of course.

anyone else worth bringing in besides yourself?

what are your thoughts on alexdagator?

him - I like Alexdagator, but I dont get what this "private club" does?

me - btw - swashbuckler is one of ours...he's in on it so don't be alarmed by him.

him - So you guys have been banned. Why are you starting up threads? To find people you like?

So you are watching people to find people to invite to a message forum?

me - knew you were 5 star.

him - I think I have heard about you before. What was your name here before you got banned?

me - what do you think it was.

him - Whyd you get banned?

me - meh - long story....don't wanna bore you...

so who else in the pub would you deem worthy of a higher education?

him - are you sickrick?

me - he's a tool...he wouldn't fit in with us...still haven't told me who else you might deem worthy

him - i'll have to think and come up with names.

me - nevermind...if it doesn't come up pronto, they aint worthy.

him - wait a minute. why me then?

me - why not? who then? listen...it's all cool...sorry bout the dodginess but it's all cool...i'll be back to you or one of the rest of us will...in any case, i suspect i will be banned again and when i come back with a new name, you'll know who it is....til then, chill, i'll speak to my group and see what they think.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

swashbuckler might get taken to the new OBP over there pretty soon, details to follow.

DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Which one of you guys is "ricardo cabeza?"
radbag

Post by radbag »

Which one of you guys is "ricardo cabeza?"

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_noley.gif[/img]
radbag

Post by radbag »

swashbuckler might get taken to the new OBP over there pretty soon, details to follow.

shut up!!!! there's a new obp?????

what the fuck could be occurring over there that aint occurring in the regular pub? more intense 'word of the day' threads perhaps? maybe a 'post your favorite color' thread? please.
degator

Post by degator »

funny
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
AdGator02

Post by AdGator02 »

i liked culver22... don't know how he'd react to rad coming up to him wearing a cloak in a dark alley [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_wink.gif[/img]
radbag

Post by radbag »

me and culver had the california/movie thing going last year...i think he's a gamer.
degator

Post by degator »

you made me go over and read. Don't see why Alex was calling for a ban, didn't look like a bad raid at all. Love to read the ME or PME (if they still have those, which I am sure they do)
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
radbag

Post by radbag »

alex was calling for a ban?
degator

Post by degator »

page one
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

The new OBP over there, the Gator Hole, is mostly just a bunch of babe threads. It's kinda like the boobies forum here.
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

Also, Baritubabone and Vert0923 are mods of the Hole. So I don't think they could be trusted for the BA.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

yes, baritubabone has "put me on the list" to be added to this "super secret forum"

G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

me and culver had the california/movie thing going last year...i think he's a gamer.

I mentioned Culver early on before! I like him!
Okay, let's try this!

G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

I'm hurt that there is a new OBP over there and I haven't been invited...boo hoo!
Okay, let's try this!

G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

For some reason I was one of the original 10 or so people invited into the new OBP, and
I don't even post that much in the Pub anymore.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

how long ago did this "Gator Hole" start up?

G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

Probably back in July, maybe August. I don't go in there much, b/c most stuff is NSFW, and I only post at work.
radbag

Post by radbag »

yes, baritubabone has "put me on the list" to be added to this "super secret forum"

you as hater or you as swashbuckler?
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Come on Rad, what do you think? I'm surprised they move that fast on new people though. Remember the old OBP you had to have a minimum of a 100 posts or so. Remember how we waited for Weg?
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

Post by radbag »

For some reason I was one of the original 10 or so people invited into the new OBP, and
I don't even post that much in the Pub anymore.

who else is in there? lemme guess....darth right?
IHateUGAlyDawgs

swashbuckler, dood.

My guess is that I get found out before I get included.

radbag

Post by radbag »

Come on Rad, what do you think? I'm surprised they move that fast on new people though. Remember the old OBP you had to have a minimum of a 100 posts or so. Remember how we waited for Weg?

what do i think? if you're referring to the gator hole, i'm surprised actually that we're just now hearing about it...i figured they'd have some 'exclusive' place for the 'premier' pubbers...good thing kyles in it at least...

if you're not referring to the gator hole, what then were you referring to?

and kyle - who else is in it?
radbag

Post by radbag »

swashbuckler, dood.

My guess is that I get found out before I get included.

what a dipshit this baritubafuck is...i say you make amends and get invited in...two of us as insiders is valuable.

and kyle, don't let em know you're here.