FREE AT LAST!

In 2010 a crack commando quarterback was sent to Denver by the NFL, but the Broncos wouldn't commit. This quarterback subsequently escaped from a maximum security stadium in New York to a life of relative leisure in Massachusetts. Today, still wanted by an insufferable fanbase and moronic media whores, he survive as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire Tim Tebow.
DocZaius

FREE AT LAST!

Post by DocZaius »

a1bion

FREE AT LAST!

Post by a1bion »

The Jets new GM is so bad. He tries to do all his shit in the media. First with Darrelle Revis, he kept trying to squeeze the Bucs for more stuff to make the trade, but the Bucs refused to back off the only offer they made for Revis and he ended up folding and making the trade on their terms.

Then he kept trying to trade Tebow through the media, putting out word they might keep Tebow and drop Sanchez because Tebow was looking so good right now. But still he got nothing and had to release him.

I should go check some of the UF boards to see how Tebow's fans are freaking out over this, especially how many of them are referring to a grown ass man as "Timmy." I never understood that.
G8RKyle

FREE AT LAST!

Post by G8RKyle »

I hope someone picks him up and gives him a chance.

Timmay!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]193[/ATTACH]
slideman67

FREE AT LAST!

Post by slideman67 »

Agreed Kyle! The Jets SUCK and they always will!
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
a1bion

FREE AT LAST!

Post by a1bion »

To be fair to the Jets, Tebow choo-choo-CHOSE them.

a1bion

FREE AT LAST!

Post by a1bion »

Tebow has officially cleared waivers and is now a free agent, so he can sign with any team that wants him.
TheTodd

FREE AT LAST!

Post by TheTodd »

KC should give him a look as a backup.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
a1bion

FREE AT LAST!

Post by a1bion »

I just saw the Chiefs are bringing Tyler Bray to camp as an undrafted free agent.