Official avengers thread

We are often imitated, but never duplicated. If you are looking to have fun and relax this is the place for you. Cuttlefish from all walks of life retreat here for tales and buttplugs. Gator or not you are welcome here if you want to have fun, relax and earn MASSIVE REP STARS!!1! Step right on in, folks, and savor the circlejerk.
radbag

Official avengers thread

Post by radbag »

clearly hawkeye is the weak link and the most unrealistic aspect of the movie is his infinite amount of arrow supply
DocZaius

Official avengers thread

Post by DocZaius »

Haven't seen it yet. Is it appropriate for 5-year-olds? Because I could totally find the time to see it if I took the boy with me.
radbag

Official avengers thread

Post by radbag »

if he can sit for 2+ hours and not be disruptive he should be good to go...unless he's scared of loud noises...the hulk scenes can be scary for a lil guy
MinGator

Official avengers thread

Post by MinGator »

what gives it the 13 in the PG-13 rating?
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
G8RKyle

Official avengers thread

Post by G8RKyle »

It is a great movie! I highly recommend seeing it in theaters.
DocZaius

Official avengers thread

Post by DocZaius »

No, he loves super heroes. I just didn't know if there was profanity or gore or anything like that in it. I would have taken him already, but for the PG-13 rating.
G8rMom7

Official avengers thread

Post by G8rMom7 »

Doc, Nate loved it...he went alone with Bill. He LOVED the "Hoowk" which is what he calls the Hulk. And you'll know exactly what scene it was that made him love him. So funny.
Okay, let's try this!

G8rMom7

Official avengers thread

Post by G8rMom7 »

And I'm not a good one to talk to...we let him watch Fast and Furious because he friggin loves the car scenes. He saw Tokyo Drift (3) on TBS/TNT one night so it was edited...although the actual movie isn't that bad. A few times they say "chit" and stuff". But then we knew we had to stop when he asked to see the FnF with the two girls kissing. Just like his daddy. In any case, I'm sure there was some bad language but not a HUGE amount...nothing that I think a 5 year old would catch on to. And no real gore or anything either. Just plain violence is what gave it the PG-13. But hey, good and evil and all that...there's gonna be violence. :-)
Okay, let's try this!

G8RKyle

Official avengers thread

Post by G8RKyle »

Yeah, I don't remember any gore or much if any bad language in the Avengers.
MinGator

Official avengers thread

Post by MinGator »

hmm.. just action type violence then got it the PG-13? didn't think it was that tight.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.