LOST - February 25, 2009 - "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham"

We are often imitated, but never duplicated. If you are looking to have fun and relax this is the place for you. Cuttlefish from all walks of life retreat here for tales and buttplugs. Gator or not you are welcome here if you want to have fun, relax and earn MASSIVE REP STARS!!1! Step right on in, folks, and savor the circlejerk.
radbag

Post by radbag »

ohhh
efbart

Post by efbart »

Hey mom Sawyer was sophisticated enough to know some Thai.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Well maybe I'm wrong but I'm willing to bet that his reference to Charlotte being Ginger was meant as a shout-out to Gilligan's Island. Or better yet...maybe the writers said it for both references...for those of us who aren't so sophisticated and hear Ginger, see red hair on a girl on an island in the middle of nowhere and think of the old TV show (like me) and those that think of British word for red head. Sawyer makes everyone happy....that is one of the many reasons I love him. :)
Okay, let's try this!

efbart

Post by efbart »

I think your right about the Ginger thing...I'm just sayin' you can't underestimate the man. Besides, at this point, he's more well-read than anybody on the Island. ;D
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

^^^This is true.
Okay, let's try this!

a1bion

Post by a1bion »

Well Lance has been on Lost for a while...he was on at least last season and I believe has shown up on other seasons as well.

The show tonight was what I expected although I am just annoyed that you really get no answers. I know, I know...surprise surprise.
You're right. I think I just have this topic on the brain as it just came out recently that the actor who played Stringer Bell will be turning up on The Office. Apparently, all their writers are big fans of The Wire, so it's part of the joke when multiple actors from the show started showing up.
radbag

Post by radbag »

to be honest, when i think of 'ginger' from gilligans island, i don't think of a redhead...i think of a hollywood starlet who's beautiful and on the 'a' list.

charlotte is nothing of that...if anything then, sawyer should've called her lucille ball or carrot top.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

That's what makes this country great...our diversity! Being stranded on the island also plays into my assumptions...which I fully admit could be wrong.
Okay, let's try this!

efbart

Post by efbart »

With all the insanity that surrounds this show....I cannot beleive that this "argument" has four or five posts of it's own ;D ;D.

[spoiler]I got to thinking about this again...while I was raking leaves yesterday...Ben did seem aware of what Locke was up to. Trying to console John by telling him that he'd convinced Jack enough that he was buying plane tickets. Obviously, I get things wrong...check this thread...but, did John explain why he was back and what his plan was?[/spoiler]
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

[spoiler]My memory is a little hazy, but yeah, John did explain why he was back and what his plans were. At least it was implied that he did offscreen.

But that didn't convince Jack. Jack was convinced only after John told him about seeing Christian and that Christian said "Hi."[/spoiler]
efbart

Post by efbart »

[spoiler]My memory is a little hazy, but yeah, John did explain why he was back and what his plans were. At least it was implied that he did offscreen.

But that didn't convince Jack. Jack was convinced only after John told him about seeing Christian and that Christian said "Hi." That part I remember. JC's actually watching it now...she conked out Wed....I'm gonna watch the scene with two of 'em here in a minute.[/spoiler]