Wow...this is almost popcorn worthy...

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

Now I have to go over there and figure out what I missed.
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

what thread is all that stuff in?
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

My View of the Pub.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

Dumbasses are saying that their threads are falling off of the front page to quick, but they have 2 sub-forums linked, an announcement, and 6 stickied threads.

Someone should point out to them that their threads wouldn't fall off the front page so quickly if, say, those threads didn't suck such massive balls that no one felt the need to respond to them.

And it's hilarious that Vanders shows up in that thread to merely scream, "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! IT'S ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
radbag

Post by radbag »

latakana is in that thread now... [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

Bari
OK, forgive me but this is the most retarded thing I have ever read.

....and say something else about Ray......

Can this guy slurp anymore peni then what he currently does?
I am the law, bitches!
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

latakana is in that thread now... [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]

You know that's me right? I'm signed in on my husband's computer and I don't remember my password over there to login as M7. Just reading the nonsense.

Thanks for the comments on Nate Kyle! I wanted to reply but I really don't like to post using Bill's screen name.
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

Post by radbag »

Bari

tell me about it...he's resurrecting stuff from back pages just to make himself look tough...he's a real tough guy that baritubadick...as if he can't allow any criticisms of himself or others without it being addressed...what a dick.
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

^^He baits people like a bitch. You should address that with your daddy growl when you guys are IMing tonight....
I am the law, bitches!
radbag

Post by radbag »

What a bunch of babies. Someone with the ability to post over there should point out that they're lucky to still have access to the threads. Back when the pub's patrons had thick skin, the mods simply deleted the ridiculously long threads.

Make sure to include the thick-skinned part...or something similar.

i just think the non-presence of the BA in that thread is deafeningly loud...those dipshits are poised and waiting to hear from one of us just so they can prove to all that they 'defend' them from evil-doers...the plan is so thought out that i can see it from a mile away.

they can see us all in it...they see who's reading and lurking...alumna went out of her way to point out my presence... [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img] - i love being several moves ahead of them...i feel like bobby fisher in that regard.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

What really strikes me is how completely immature he is. Everything even remotely critical of the pub, its "leadership", or GC in general is a personal affront to him. And it MUST be responded to in the harshest, most condescending way. And the whole guilt trip garbage of "I never thought people I considered my FRIENDS would turn on me like this..." Oh yes, Bari...its all about YOU.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
radbag

Post by radbag »

^^He baits people like a bitch. You should address that with your daddy growl when you guys are IMing tonight....

baits them, turfs them, then beats off about it for all to see....the place smells of his farts for 2 weeks when he's boasting and bragging.

i harbored grudges and i baited and turfed too - but i never boasted about it...that's like bragging about abusing your power...it's a clear flaw in his personality...the need to brag and boast.
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

It's quite funny. Do you think this is the beginning of the end for him Rad?
I am the law, bitches!
radbag

Post by radbag »

What really strikes me is how completely immature he is. Everything even remotely critical of the pub, its "leadership", or GC in general is a personal affront to him. And it MUST be responded to in the harshest, most condescending way. And the whole guilt trip garbage of "I never thought people I considered my FRIENDS would turn on me like this..." Oh yes, Bari...its all about YOU.

i wrote about this the night before this all went down...i've been there done that...you think you're 'loved' or 'respected' when you're really not...you're used really...no one really likes you when you're a mod...you're just appeased and sucked up to...they strip the title and he becomes more irrelevant than he already is if you can imagine it.

for me, the realization that i was more than that was the outpouring of support i received when i took a stand against GC...i look back and see what we have now and wouldn't change a damn thing about how it all went down.

i foresee a big crash in bari's future...one worse than matts...matts was of his doing in that he called the day he would leave...bari will not have that luxury...and he will be CRUSHED...i can recall many a posters concerned with their board credibility but not one that goes on and on and on and on about trying to reinforce to others how relevant he is like bari does...he's consumed by it...matt at least knew he was overmatched and would throw out an 'i surrender' type posting laden with emoticons and such...raygator is one who rivals bari but only because raygator was an old, old man WITH nothing but the computer...he's different, he's about 40 years baris senior and he gets a pass because of it...bari is pathetically small and little...i love how he can't refuse to comment and demean others...i'll be there when he falls and laugh my fucking ass off while he's on the floor crying.
radbag

Post by radbag »

It's quite funny. Do you think this is the beginning of the end for him Rad?

as i've written in my prior posting, i do believe he's heading down a slippery slope...i'll do my very best in my next chat with growl in pointing out how bad he is for the pub...

the pub has never had issues like this before...when it was on scout, i'd say the pub was one of the top 10 if not top 5 non sports related forums (and each school had at least 5-10 forums) to be visited throughout the whole scout system only to be rivaled by UNCs zigga-zooma lounge and OSUs version (when they were still on scout)...back then, everyone left their political, sports, religious differences at the door and all came in to read goofy topics, goofy banter (much like what we've got here at the BA), goofy pics and what not...banning anyone in the pub was unheard of...you had to violate a rule like 20 times to get banned...the environment was loose, less choking, less admin oriented and affected...the community dictated the pace of play...

somewhere along the line, things went terribly wrong...i don't think it's fair to point one event out as being more of an affect...just a comedy of a handful of events that have led the pub to where it is now...bad leadership as someone has already pointed it out is one of the biggest factors imho:

baka is relatively new
bari is consumed with his own agendas
shane is not a people person
growl is no longer active and no longer knows the breath of the pub. he relies on people who don't either
verti, knights, slinky and whoever else are not leaders...they're poor choices imho

so to answer your question TT - yeah, it's the beginning of the end and i'm doing my best to make his transition out very, very difficult for him...his world is imploding...his 'cred' was overestimated by both he and growl and he's past the point of repairing as we can see with his demeaning and challenging responses filled with "i don't know what you're talking about" and "wtf are you saying" comments...un-modlike and most abrasive...not the type of attitude one should have if he's planning on staying....sorta sounds like this is his last stand...he's past fixing and repairing his persona...he's on the offense now and growl will come to realize this soon.

funny - collectively, the BA is in the pub at a fraction of the time that any of THEIR top 10 posters are and i'll bet the last dime i have that we have more of a handle on the 'breath' of the pub than their top 10...any of the mods, rick, bill, vanders, anyone...i would stand by our group to growl and bet we would be more effective and more on point in terms of what the 'breath' of the pub is relative to those single-minded, individual, non-community oriented posters...i'd bet that.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

what a sad pathetic bunch they are...and what fun it is to watch from afar.

a1bion

Post by a1bion »

A couple of the last remaining smartasses bumped the 2Girls1Cup vanity plate thread to try and get it into the HoF. LMAO!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

I'm loving rad's posting in white...none of those fuckers seem to be able to pick up on it

radbag

Post by radbag »

i love that they have to highlight it to read it...LOL!!!

they lack the wit
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

Damn, this is what I get being productive on a Saturday morning. Guess I'll have to venture over to see the train wreck.
degator

Post by degator »

I almost posted in that thread. It is funny how things come full circle. Back in the day, the largest thread was what are you going to eat for lunch. Then the "new pub posters" would have new threads on 3 or 4 pages, it was fast pasted, and all those threads were active. After the moves, the pub was slow and not much activity. We had to come up with threads that got people posting, that is where most of this new "hof" threads come from. It is funny to me that they bad mouth the posters in the BA, and the BA was the ones that made the pub what it is today. The BA filled the void of the posters that went to the BP, and turned into(like rad said) the most popular place on sports forums to post. I think the sooner site was busy also. I do not think the pub can bounce back to the hay days with the posters they have, there are not that many strong posters there. The good regular posters are being pushed away with the threads they have. They are trying to take the weak posters (the buddies) and pump them up, and they have nothing to offer.

That one mod, has called out many people in that thread, and to me that is a big no no. Yep he should have stated his case, and then took his bs to pm. What a dirtbag. Ok, doubt if my post makes any sence. but I enjoyed the ramble.
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
RickySlade

Post by RickySlade »

Bari

What struck me as particularly ridiculous about Bari's challenge to say something else about Ray is the post to which he was responding:

"I am sorry I got into a pissing match with you...as you claim it wasn't your idea. I will just have to consider my renewal when it comes back up if this web site is going to be ran this way.

I know it's just the internet.....but it's also revenue for Ray too."

Am I missing something? How can his comments be viewed as negative enough (if at all) to warrant a challenge? Bari's such a dick...he should not be allowed to continue moderating. Hell, my first contact with him in the Insider Den clued me in as to how much of a douche he is. He made some kind of comment about not being at (or being able to watch) a game--"I wasn't there," or something along those lines--and a member quoted him and made a light-hearted post. I then quoted the quote and made a joke about that guy--it was completely unrelated to bari (other than quoting a post that was quoting him).

Well, he proceeded to go off on everyone and whined like a little bitch...I have never seen such a tantrum in 24 years on this planet. I attempted to clear things up and let him know that I was making fun of the other poster and not him, but that apparently was not the major issue. He was upset that nobody bothered to ask why he missed the game...he, or a family member, had been dealing with some sort of health issue. It's like we were supposed to assume that something must have been terribly wrong if a person missed a game. Keep in mind, there was no preexisting relationship--I had never talked to him before this. He was absolutely livid that I made a joke at another poster's expense instead of showing concern for him...a guy I'd never interacted with. "Nobody asked why I missed the game...you just made jokes!" What a d-bag.
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

That was quite entertaining. Wish I could remember the passwords to one of my aliases. I hate to get a new user name and post there with no posts. That would be an obvious tip off. Wonder how long it will take for barisucsbone to tender his resignation.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Wow, sorry I am missing all this.
radbag

Post by radbag »

the head mistress of the message board phenomena has spoken and this my friends is why degator is who she is...spot on girlfriend...spot on!