How many appointees does this make?

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

This HAS to be a record...how can the Big-O team be so incompetent with its appointees???

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/19856.html
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

I bet he had to withdraw because Obama found out he's fully paid up on his taxes.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
radbag

Post by radbag »

jeez -- what the heck is going on in that white house??

i'll be honest...i don't know much about this guy...i'll bet though that this guy is now considered to be an idiot by the BHOers right? or was he an idiot all along? i'm confused now.
"The libels on me and their easily traceable email trails show conclusively that there is a powerful lobby determined to prevent any view other than its own from being aired, still less to factor in American understanding of trends and events in the Middle East," he wrote.

"The tactics of the Israel Lobby plumb the depths of dishonor and indecency and include character assassination, selective misquotation, the willful distortion of the record, the fabrication of falsehoods, and an utter disregard for the truth."
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Maybe BHO's lack of real-world business experience makes his judgement on "hiring" rather immature? I dunno.
Okay, let's try this!

IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

Maybe BHO's lack of real-world business experience makes his judgement on "hiring" rather immature? I dunno.
pfft...he organized communities.

radbag

Post by radbag »

i'm going to check out what colbert has to say on this.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

It doesn't matter what he does. He has a mandate. It's the will of the people, don't you understand?